Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Every word I type has been spoken to me, by myself. I have spent years having my heart* searched.

heart* not the blood pump.
Yeah....it didn't help you any it seems. Retrospect without honest introspection is useless.

It is obvious you are still lying.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

What comes out of trustees mouth convinces me his heart is renewed. What you say about the nature of salvation and our part in that and how you speak so little of God part in all of it makes me doubt the condition of your heart.
She continually praises and thanks GOD; surely in action and not only word as so very many must do. You speak out of your rear and are trustees pion. You have no real knowledge of your own it seems and most assuredly because you have no experience, but you find it right to speak crossly against her....

You are being fooled.

You have been warned and will have no excuse.

I hope you remember and eventually have faith in the Christ and the two commands there of, and those thing's effectual power, to the glorying of GOD.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

So what have I said thats so bad? That I believe that I should obey God and do his will? Haven't you read that I said I can't do anything of myself and the I need the power of the Holy Spirit to help me overcome? And that without God I can't do anything? Or that I believe that the works are nothing that should glorify me, but they are God's works that glorify him? Or have you just bypassed those parts of my posts?

So show me what I have said that is so wrong, and can you quote the whole of the posts, not just part of them, so that I can read all of it fully thanks.
Woe.... Your really gonna start confusing people if you say not to take things out of context.

peace friend

popsthebuilder

Sorry pops, I genuinely believe Paul is not a good teacher of gospel. I don't think I am misunderstanding them.

He has been using the "faith only" and Jesus did not claim that. Look at the chaos and confusion of churchgoers.

God is not God of confusion.
I am sorry meshak, but I must disagree.

I find that a complete reading of the chapters and books asosiated with St. Paul, in no particular order, and with no preconceived bias whatsoever due to ones own interactions with man, leads to the conclusion that he indeed does speak towards not only humility, but servitude, as in thankful, joyful, obideince.

Perhaps we could maybe bring up some sections, or reference some, to show the reasons we may understand the scriptures in such a way?

peace friend

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

You are a false judge. You should have obeyed God who says not to judge a chosen of His.
Uhm....people can be wrong you know....there is a thing known as the grace and mercy of GOD....it's kinda HIS thing....ya know.....you say it a lot....repent right? That's all she has to do is seek and see if she is wrong, and upon finding such turning from that wrong.

Right?

popsthebuilder

Too late!
I've already changed.

250px-Underdog_%28animated_TV_series%29.jpg
It's ok.
The line referenced was the Joker's anyway.

I'm not seeing you as the underdog here. Maybe it's just me though.

peace

popsthebuilder

You went against me. If you changed your mind then say so, just don't act like you didn't do anything wrong.
I've let it go friend and honestly wish you would do the same.

Do grudges and judging help us to edify one another in truth?

peace friend....with sincerity....as always

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I already gave the scriptures more than once.

When you read these scriptures, just believe what you read.

Don't try to explain them away with your personal opinion.

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Okay....I don't know how you are missing this, but I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

Now could you please answer a simple question, please?

Was Jesus of Nazareth, the anointed Son of GOD, humble?

peace friend

popsthebuilder

Pops, here are more:

Paul did not see himself as a sinner after Jesus saved him. Paul knew the saved were holy people

Romans 1:7 To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

...and many more.

I cannot find scripture where Paul calls us the sinners in Christ.
So silly...he calls himself the cheafest sinner....that is what I am talking about....how we regard ourselves.

Are we to place ourselves above others when we are all sinners?

peace

God's Truth

So silly...he calls himself the cheafest sinner....that is what I am talking about....how we regard ourselves.

peace

Paul never calls himself a sinner in Christ.

He did not keep doing the sins that earned him the self given name chief of sinners.

Do you really think that he did?

God's Truth

Okay....I don't know how you are missing this, but I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

Now could you please answer a simple question, please?

Was Jesus of Nazareth, the anointed Son of GOD, humble?

peace friend

I don't answer folly.

I gave you scripture that says Jesus' suffering, his body, his blood, made the saved holy.

I believe the scriptures and will not diminish what the Lord's blood does for you misplaced humbleness.

...not going to happen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry meshak, but I must disagree.

I find that a complete reading of the chapters and books asosiated with St. Paul, in no particular order, and with no preconceived bias whatsoever due to ones own interactions with man, leads to the conclusion that he indeed does speak towards not only humility, but servitude, as in thankful, joyful, obideince.

Perhaps we could maybe bring up some sections, or reference some, to show the reasons we may understand the scriptures in such a way?

peace friend

Even Peter said Paul's teaching is hard to understand. That is clear indication that Paul is not a good teacher.

glorydaz

Paul never calls himself a sinner in Christ.

He did not keep doing the sins that earned him the self given name chief of sinners.

Do you really think that he did?

peace

So, you two can either imagine Paul is saying he's the worst sinner, or he used to be the worst sinner, but you should look at the next verse where he explains he is the "FIRST" of a pattern to them who would come thereafter believing unto eternal life.

1 Timothy 1:14-16KJV

And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.​

popsthebuilder

I don't answer folly.

I gave you scripture that says Jesus' suffering, his body, his blood, made the saved holy.

I believe the scriptures and will not diminish what the Lord's blood does for you misplaced humbleness.

...not going to happen.
That's fine....I have no problem with that.

Would you at least answer my question pertaining to the level of humility or pride in the words and teachings of the Christ of GOD expressly?

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.