Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Ok, I checked.

what I found is this why I got mixed up.

this is it, but it is not Jesus' word:

Genesis 19:6-8

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

I was wrong, Jesus did not call His enemy friends.

Wow, no wonder you got mixed up. Genesis is so close to the Gospels.

Even so, you guys are attacking Pops for using the term "friend". Nothing is hypocrite about it since his intention is trying to be right.

No, his intention is to appear holier than he is.

It is far better than calling Jesus' followers wicked, cult, nonbeliever and unsaved
which you "faith only" followers are doing.

Those are the very ones (the wicked, cult, nonbeliever and unsaved) who reject salvation by grace through faith. They're the ones who insist on adding their own "obedience" to Christ's work on the cross. They're the ones who demand glory for themselves. When the shoe fits, ya gotta wear it, Meshakles.

popsthebuilder

Edification and comfort is for the saints and not for the children of disobedience. You are a cunning deceiver.

No. You are pretending to be a stubborn mule, but you know what you do, as do I.

And you are against devotion, remember? You don't really have the right to claim anything if for the obedient if you also claim we aren't to be obedient.

Edification is for those who sincerely seek. Salvation has nothing to do with comfort on this earth in this life, except for the comforting we receive from GOD as faithful believers/servants.

Concerning comfort on earth in this material life;

Matthew: 5. 4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. 5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Luke: 16. 20. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 25. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

2 Corinthians: 1. 6. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. 7. And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. 8. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: 9. But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: 10. Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

Acts: 20. 21. Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 22. And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23. Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. 27. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. 35. I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

James: 5. 9. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. 10. Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. 11. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

James: 4. 8. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Hebrews: 10. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 33. Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. 34. For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Let's see what is said about edification shall we?

Romans: 15. 1. We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 3. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. 4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: 6. That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7. Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God. 8. Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 9. And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 10. And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 11. And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
1 Corinthians: 14. 16. Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? 17. For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.

That should do I would think, and hope. That last one made my point and wholly countered yours.

Deny it in front of everyone, or rather divert attention from it without a reply of any real substance but hate, pride, or greed.

HEY

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wow, no wonder you got mixed up. Genesis is so close to the Gospels.

No, his intention is to appear holier than he is.

Those are the very ones (the wicked, cult, nonbeliever and unsaved) who reject salvation by grace through faith. They're the ones who insist on adding their own "obedience" to Christ's work on the cross. They're the ones who demand glory for themselves. When the shoe fits, ya gotta wear it, Meshakles.

You are here only to find our mistakes and imperfection wording. Nothing else.

You are fault finder and blind to your own wicked deeds.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. You are pretending to be a stubborn mule, but you know what you do, as do I.

And you are against devotion, remember? You don't really have the right to claim anything if for the obedient if you also claim we aren't to be obedient.

Edification is for those who sincerely seek. Salvation has nothing to do with comfort on this earth in this life, except for the comforting we receive from GOD as faithful believers/servants.

Concerning comfort on earth in this material life;

Matthew: 5. 4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. 5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Luke: 16. 20. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 25. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

2 Corinthians: 1. 6. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. 7. And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. 8. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: 9. But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: 10. Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

Acts: 20. 21. Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 22. And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23. Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. 27. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. 35. I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

James: 5. 9. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. 10. Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. 11. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

James: 4. 8. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Hebrews: 10. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 33. Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. 34. For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Let's see what is said about edification shall we?

Romans: 15. 1. We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 3. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. 4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: 6. That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7. Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God. 8. Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: 9. And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 10. And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 11. And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
1 Corinthians: 14. 16. Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? 17. For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.

That should do I would think, and hope. That last one made my point and wholly countered yours.

Deny it in front of everyone, or rather divert attention from it without a reply of any real substance but hate, pride, or greed.

HEY

peace

well said, thank you brother.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are nothing but a snake and a dog, Meshak. You blaspheme God because you hate Him. You hate that God used Paul to bring billions to Himself. You blaspheme God by saying only part of the Bible is useable, and the rest is heresy. You say that because you have not comprehended the love story told by God Himself throughout history.

In a way, Meshak, I pity you. And I want you to see truth. But it's pointless for me to show you truth unless you actually want to see it.

Let me know when you're interested in true discussion, not this mocking and tearing down of brothers and sisters in Christ.

Good Day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are nothing but a snake and a dog, Meshak. You blaspheme God because you hate Him. You hate that God used Paul to bring billions to Himself. You blaspheme God by saying only part of the Bible is useable, and the rest is heresy. You say that because you have not comprehended the love story told by God Himself throughout history.

In a way, Meshak, I pity you. And I want you to see truth. But it's pointless for me to show you truth unless you actually want to see it.

Let me know when you're interested in true discussion, not this mocking and tearing down of brothers and sisters in Christ.

Good Day.

blah, blah, blah.

good night.

popsthebuilder

Anyone who chooses to do so can scroll back through these posts and see how you have changed in your tactics from minute to minute. Friend, friend, firend , peace peace , peace and then pure hatred. I have treated you with nothing, but the contempt you deserve from the very beginning and that will not change unless you are converted, but I've never heard of a hypocrite being saved.
You lie soooo much. You may fool others with this complete projection but not me. Substantiate your claims for once please.

And to think I almost made a comment about you slowly attempting to change your own. Though it is fake and only a ploy; it is a start.

I still wish you the very best and regard you as a friend. I kinda stopped saying it because it seemed to be causing a block for you.

Check the post before this one.

It was a reminder of the offer that you refused for forever. You can take it back at any time though as the offer stands and regardless of if you and I never make some sort of peace, I still wish it upon you.

I have to put conscious thought and activy attempt to not end this on a malicious note. Does that make it wrong because I put effort into it, or because it was against my natural inclination to attempt to defame you?

glorydaz

And this is your complaint? You refuse to see the difference between obedience to commandments and the obedience of faith. One requires a doing by a sinner in the hopes of gaining grace. The other is the rest one enters when he trusts fully in the Lord ...having entered into grace. The first is striving to enter, and the later is the peace that passes all understanding.

So you rail against and disparage those who have what you strive for. You should be asking how you can enter into that rest.

God's Truth

And this is your complaint? You refuse to see the difference between obedience to commandments and the obedience of faith. One requires a doing by a sinner in the hopes of gaining grace. The other is the rest one enters when he trusts fully in the Lord ...having entered into grace. The first is striving to enter, and the later is the peace that passes all understanding.

So you rail against and disparage those who have what you strive for. You should be asking how you can enter into that rest.

Obedience of faith does NOT mean faith only. How did you ever come up with that? Did someone teach that to you?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You lie soooo much. You may fool others with this complete projection but not me. Substantiate your claims for once please.

And to think I almost made a comment about you slowly attempting to change your own. Though it is fake and only a ploy; it is a start.

I still wish you the very best and regard you as a friend. I kinda stopped saying it because it seemed to be causing a block for you.

Check the post before this one.

It was a reminder of the offer that you refused for forever. You can take it back at any time though as the offer stands and regardless of if you and I never make some sort of peace, I still wish it upon you.

I have to put conscious thought and activy attempt to not end this on a malicious note. Does that make it wrong because I put effort into it, or because it was against my natural inclination to attempt to defame you?

You do what you do because you felt like doing it.
Every word you have said to everyone here was said because you felt like saying it.

So go ahead and tell us more about how mean others are and how nice you are.

God's Truth

Paul didn't come along and teach not to do what Jesus says. Paul didn't say Jesus' words are only life for the Jews. Peter knows people misunderstand Paul, and then he warns us to obey; see 2 Peter 3:16, and 17. James must have heard about that strange teaching too because he says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well, in her defense, she doesn't know what faith or grace is.
She thinks they are earned by her own behavior, of all things!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Good Day.

blah, blah, blah.

good night.
That's the most coherent response you will ever get out of Meshak concerning scripture.

popsthebuilder

Either they are obedient or they are not obedient.
Are they all claiming to not be obedient now?

Big whoop on trying. When ya get 'er done, holler back.

You might want to double check you list.

Strive away.

Right back at 'cha.

Right back at 'cha.

Right back at 'cha.

Right back at 'cha.

Sure. Me either.

Apparently I am witnessing things you are not.

Oh, give me a break!
If you are trying to put yourself into the "less dirty" gutter rat crowd, you can save your breath.

I'm responding to your accusations.

I have it, thank ya.
You are very welcome.

Know that I count my self as unworthy; that is to say worthless.
Less dirty?

Try the dirt....in dire need of an utter change.

I am naught but filth and sin. It is that Holy Spirit of GOD that was merciful to me, that allows for the potential for purity in spirit by negation of want for self whatsoever, by the teachings and example of the Christ.

So it seems like they are basically being all holier than though, right?

But do they all not openly admit that GOD is judge?

There is only one I've noticed so far that openly admitted to being a judge. They also have said they were a saint innumerable times, and even regarded themselves as the second coming.

That would be good and great if you didn't study the word....but some of us do and we know of the false Christ. We know GOD is spirit. We know too, that the actual Christ; Jesus of Nazareth; was utterly humble regardless of how you perceive Him.

Can't we all just step back and actually try to not insult one another? Can we, perhaps start back at the basics? The simple truths of the Lord and GOD need to be gone over and practiced it seems. What better thread to do so?

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.