Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump

zzub

BANNED
Banned
JAN 2018

Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump Wednesday.

"Grow up.

Stop focusing everything through the prism of me," Biden told a sold-out crowd at the Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles.

"The childish behavior of 'My button's bigger than your button.' It's not just ridiculously funny, it's dangerous."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
JAN 2018

Former Vice President Joe Biden had sharp words of advice for President Trump Wednesday.

"Grow up.

Stop focusing everything through the prism of me," Biden told a sold-out crowd at the Orpheum Theater in downtown Los Angeles.

"The childish behavior of 'My button's bigger than your button.' It's not just ridiculously funny, it's dangerous."

That's fine advice coming from a guy who can't even practice 'self-control' when it comes to keeping his hands off of any female between the ages of eight through eighty. Uncle Joe has a problem with inappropriate touching of females of all ages and everybody is aware of it. Eventually, it may just be his 'downfall.' He's also known for his rather 'foul mouth,' especially the use of a particular four-letter word.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
That's fine advice coming from a guy who can't even practice 'self-control' when it comes to keeping his hands off of any female between the ages of eight through eighty.

There have been females complaining about it, as scores of them have complained about Trump? Names and checkable sources?

He's also known for his rather 'foul mouth,' especially the use of a particular four-letter word.

Yep. So why doesn't "it's a big (beep) deal" get the same condemnation by the American people, as Trump referring to entire nations of people as (beep)holes?

If you have to ask, you're never going to get it.

It's pecular that Biden getting huggy with women is objectionable to the same people who approve of Trump barging into a dressing room full of naked teenagers, or try to justify his boasts about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

535400455452-1.jpg

THAT'S DIFFERENT!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There have been females complaining about it, as scores of them have complained about Trump? Names and checkable sources?

Yep. So why doesn't "it's a big (beep) deal" get the same condemnation by the American people, as Trump referring to entire nations of people as (beep)holes?

If you have to ask, you're never going to get it.

Hey Barb, you desperately need to 'wean' yourself off of CNN and their ilk. Their influence is making you look bad. Know what I mean, my 'far-left' friend?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My honest opinion of the "far-left" is this; They were totally enraged that Hillary didn't win the election. For all intent and purpose, they believe she was 'meant' to be the President of the United States of America. Then, along comes a 'non-Politician' and steals the throne away from the wicked, would be Queen. Afterwards, they decided to obstruct and work towards removing Trump from his rightful position by any means possible. Over the past year, they've tried throwing everything against the "WALL" (no pun intended) to try and see if 'anything' will stick. Thus far, nothing has. Mueller is their ONLY hope at this point in time. They're counting on him to bring down their most hated Nemesis; Donald J. Trump.

I see on the "spiritual end of the spectrum" that Satan and his fallen angels have been working overtime to build delusion, hatred, violence in the streets, brainwashing, and obstructionism in the hearts and minds of the "Far-left zealots/lemmings." Therefore, we see a "two-pronged attack" being perpetrated on the President of the United States. One on the spiritual end, the other on the earthly end.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian asks:

It's peculiar that Biden getting huggy with women is objectionable to the same people who approve of Trump barging into a dressing room full of naked teenagers, or try to justify his boasts about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

Hey Barb, you desperately need to 'wean' yourself off of CNN and their ilk.

So you just made it up? No one is surprised. Nor are they surprised that you endorse Trump's behavior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian asks:

It's peculiar that Biden getting huggy with women is objectionable to the same people who approve of Trump barging into a dressing room full of naked teenagers, or try to justify his boasts about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

So you just made it up? No one is surprised. Nor are they surprised that you endorse Trump's behavior.

I refer you back to Post # 5 and 6. Evidently, you decided not to read those two posts?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Evidently, Biden turns off his "Self-control alarm" while in the presence of little girls, freshly shampooed hair. He doesn't seem able to resist. There's a picture where "Jeff Sessions" is seen pushing Biden's hand away from a little girl. She's about five or six years old. Biden goes in to touch her and Sessions immediately brushes his hand away and glares at him angerly.

It's towards the end of this Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVW4x4uE6WI

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm thinking that when someone hugs a kid, and the parents smile with pride, it's a little different than Trump's idea of "you can grab them by (bleep) and they let you."

But I suppose there are those who don't see any difference.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian asks:

(Grosnik can't find any)

I refer you back to Post # 5 and 6.

Here's post #5
My honest opinion of the "far-left" is this; They were totally enraged that Hillary didn't win the election. For all intent and purpose, they believe she was 'meant' to be the President of the United States of America. Then, along comes a 'non-Politician' and steals the throne away from the wicked, would be Queen. Afterwards, they decided to obstruct and work towards removing Trump from his rightful position by any means possible. Over the past year, they've tried throwing everything against the "WALL" (no pun intended) to try and see if 'anything' will stick. Thus far, nothing has. Mueller is their ONLY hope at this point in time. They're counting on him to bring down their most hated Nemesis; Donald J. Trump.

I see on the "spiritual end of the spectrum" that Satan and his fallen angels have been working overtime to build delusion, hatred, violence in the streets, brainwashing, and obstructionism in the hearts and minds of the "Far-left zealots/lemmings." Therefore, we see a "two-pronged attack" being perpetrated on the President of the United States. One on the spiritual end, the other on the earthly end.

Here's post #6:
Who will win in the end? Of course, the "Will of God" will be triumphant.

Evidently, you forgot what you wrote in those two posts? Or were you just hoping no one would look? And if you can't find even one example of anyone being offended by Biden hugging them, isn't that a major clue for you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian asks:

(Grosnik can't find any)

I refer you back to Post # 5 and 6.

Here's post #5

Here's post #6:
Who will win in the end? Of course, the "Will of God" will be triumphant.

Evidently, you forgot what you wrote in those two posts? Or were you just hoping no one would look? And if you can't find even one example of anyone being offended by Biden hugging them, isn't that a major clue for you?

Again, I refer you to post 5 and 6. This time try your best to concentrate very hard and you might just understand it? However, I wouldn't take any bets on that.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
That's fine advice coming from a guy who can't even practice 'self-control' when it comes to keeping his hands off of any female between the ages of eight through eighty. Uncle Joe has a problem with inappropriate touching of females of all ages and everybody is aware of it. Eventually, it may just be his 'downfall.' He's also known for his rather 'foul mouth,' especially the use of a particular four-letter word.

Oh the irony