Former Palestinian Terrorist Walid Shoebat on BEL

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well at this point you're just being stubborn. I understand there's plenty of people here who'd be loathe to admit the great Bob Enyart's capable of making a mistake (certainly starting with the man himself) but I didn't think you were one of them.:nono:

Of course its totally stubborn to want to know more information about something before setting my mind on a conclusion in either direction :rolleyes:

There would be loads of reasons for other people to lie ALSO when it comes to terrorism.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Of course its totally stubborn to want to know more information about something before setting my mind on a conclusion in either direction :rolleyes:

There would be loads of reasons for other people to lie ALSO when it comes to terrorism.

Then quit stalling and get reading. This won't take long.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You were suckered. Deal with it.

Bob Enyart is a dispensationalist/futurist.

Walid Shoebat makes his living duping dispensationalists/futurists.

Bob Enyart isn't the first dispie that Shoebat's duped, and Enyart won't be the last.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ok, ive read a bit and the bank thing is problematic, as well as the charity thing, as far as the verifying him a terrorist and his jail stay under another name and family accounts, i could understand why they would not be verifiable for reasons to protect themselves especially if they are as he says still involved with terrorist groups themselves, so i wouldnt put any stock in their inability to verify those things, however a charity name and registration in the states should be able to be verified and i don't know why a bank would claim to have never been attacked if it had.

So i would have to say its 50/50 on this guy, because of the nature of what he claimed he used to be, there could be reasons still that some things are not known.

He also could certainly be a con man too.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
CNN iced this. There's no 50-50 here.

Have you ever seen the movie called "leap of faith"?

Lets say the guy does have less than ideal motives for what hes doing and has made some things up and his motive is money (being where he grew up, he can certainly fill in the blanks truthfully about terrorism in general and the evils of Islam) yet gives a testimony of Christ and people hear it and give Glory to God, and are led to Christ...

Well i believe God can even use a con man in the overall picture so i am not real worried about the man honestly.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lets say the guy does have less than ideal motives for what hes doing and has made some things up and his motive is money (being where he grew up, he can certainly fill in the blanks truthfully about terrorism in general and the evils of Islam) yet gives a testimony of Christ and people hear it and give Glory to God, and are led to Christ...

This is easily the most reprehensible and despicable defense imaginable for a man who lies for a living, steals from people, and exploits an age-old conflict to make some kind of name for himself.

Despicable.

You oughta be ashamed of yourself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is easily the most reprehensible and despicable defense imaginable for a man who lies for a living, steals from people, and exploits an age-old conflict to make some kind of name for himself.

Despicable.

You oughta be ashamed of yourself.

Im not defending him, thats what you want to see me doing though - you confuse my not condemning him, as defense when ive clearly said i dont know either way.

I wouldnt give him any money but someone else might and thats their own decision to make.

What do i need to be ashamed of? Im confident that if hes a liar God will handle him.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Im not defending him, thats what you want to see me doing though - you confuse my not condemning him, as defense when ive clearly said i dont know either way.

I wouldnt give him any money but someone else might and thats their own decision to make.

What do i need to be ashamed of? Im confident that if hes a liar God will handle him.

You're not condemning this charlatan because you're stubborn and interested in being contrary. Knock yourself out. A sucker's born every minute and there's always someone outside the tent making excuses for the snake oil salesman.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're not condemning this charlatan because you're stubborn and interested in being contrary. Knock yourself out. A sucker's born every minute and there's always someone outside the tent making excuses for the snake oil salesman.

No sucker here and God isnt one either, and no one makes anyone buy something from the snake oil salesman, and no one makes someone reject the truth for the lie that the ultimate snake leads them to.

Now, if you can show me this guy teaching that if i give him some money, i will be more blessed or God will give me more etc.. then ill condemn the man on the spot or any other totally unbiblical teaching.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No sucker here and God isnt one either, and no one makes anyone buy something from the snake oil salesman, and no one makes someone reject the truth for the lie that the ultimate snake leads them to.

Now, if you can show me this guy teaching that if i give him some money, i will be more blessed or God will give me more etc.. then ill condemn the man on the spot or any other totally unbiblical teaching.

So you won't condemn him for lying, or stealing, or using your faith as a con--none of that. No, that doesn't count, for some reason.

When you can't bring yourself to denounce a con man because of stubbornness, that just puts the lie to your faith. Anything goes, anything's acceptable, and the ends justify the means. (Part of this also probably boils down to you hating the idea of agreeing with me, which frankly is immature and stupid.)

He's a cheap lying hustler, and you just don't have any problem with him being a wolf so long as he doesn't outright bite any sheep. (Just fleeces 'em.)

That's pretty rotten fruit.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So you won't condemn him for lying, or stealing, or using your faith as a con--none of that. No, that doesn't count, for some reason.
If i knew for a FACT that is what he was doing, certainly, i do not know it for a Fact and because of the nature of what hes claiming, its doubtful anyone could verify it all.

When you can't bring yourself to denounce a con man because of stubbornness, that just puts the lie to your faith. Anything goes, anything's acceptable, and the ends justify the means. (Part of this also probably boils down to you hating the idea of agreeing with me, which frankly is immature and stupid.)

I dont falsely accuse people granite.

He's a cheap lying hustler, and you just don't have any problem with him being a wolf so long as he doesn't outright bite any sheep. (Just fleeces 'em.)

That's pretty rotten fruit.

He might be, and he might not, and he has to answer either way.

But you go ahead and condemn me and falsely accuse me all you want if it makes your day :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
If i knew for a FACT that is what he was doing, certainly, i do not know it for a Fact and because of the nature of what hes claiming, its doubtful anyone could verify it all.

Then watch the CNN expose. He's busted.

Seems to me you've got more than enough time.

It helps when you know what you're talking about. Which is ultimately what this thread is about: It's easy to find a mark. But it's just as easy to do your homework and bust a con man. People hate admitting when they've been duped--stepping on a rake isn't any fun. But there's zero sense denying what's old news.