Former Palestinian Terrorist Walid Shoebat on BEL

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
slight update to CNN newsflash... (film at eleven)

slight update to CNN newsflash... (film at eleven)

One more time...

CNN Newsflash: The Cable News Network investigated Walid Shoebat's claim of having been a terrorist. Their reporters could find no Linkedin ties with Hamas; they could not procure a copy of even a single one of Walid's Islamic Jihad report cards; and their producers couldn't even get his transcripts from the Muslim Brotherhood PolyTerrorist Institute. The last straw for CNN was when Walid refused to turn over his own diploma from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade. So Wikipedia and liberals everywhere (including Granite at TOL), instead of being thankful that there is now one less Arab terrorist targeting Jews, are instead condemning Walid. Go figure. :)

Jukia

One more time...

CNN Newsflash: The Cable News Network investigated Walid Shoebat's claim of having been a terrorist. Their reporters could find no Linkedin ties with Hamas; they could not procure a copy of even a single one of Walid's Islamic Jihad report cards; and their producers couldn't even get his transcripts from the Muslim Brotherhood PolyTerrorist Institute. The last straw for CNN was when Walid refused to turn over his own diploma from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade. So Wikipedia and liberals everywhere (including Granite at TOL), instead of being thankful that there is now one less Arab terrorist targeting Jews, are instead condemning Walid. Go figure. :)

Really? I thought the issue was whether or not Walid was a terrorist or a make believe terrorist. Did he fool you or not? Was he a terrorist or a fraud? Or do you just take him at his world because he appears to be on your side?

Lohmeyer

google is your friend. wiki suggests that Granite is correct. Pastor Bob's guest is a fraud.

Bob Enyart's guest a fraud, surely not.

Reminds me of the time Enyart used the same program Stephen Hawking's uses as his voice synthesizer to give a fake interview. Only a sick minded individual would do something like that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For decades dispensationalists/futurists like Hal Lindsay said Russia was the anti-christ, and/or Gog and Magog.

Recently, Walid Shoebat said the following:

"From a biblical perspective, Russia is against the spirit of antichrist while the U.S. is advancing its cause."

"Putin also wants to eliminate the Sodomite movement including all mosques while the U.S. including many in the American church defend such policies of tolerance to the homosexual agenda and to building mosques."

So, now Russia is the good country because of their anti-homosexual laws and anti-Islam views, and the USA is the bad country.

Moreover, Shoebat claims Turkey will become the anti-christ Gog and Magog, and it will be Russia that will defeat the anti-christ Turkey:

"Relative to current events, the alliance between Russia and secularist Egypt is strengthening, which is increasingly troubling to the Turks. The outcome of this battle between the King of the North (Antichrist/Turkey) and the troublesome news from north of it (Russia) will be a surprise—in verse 45, he (the antichrist) “shall come to his end, with no one to help him”. Russia will again defeat Turkey."

Shoebat told the Jerusalem Post (HERE) that he had set up his Walid Shoebat Foundation to educate Americans as to why the US should support Israel.

Apparently Walid Shoebat is unaware that one of the largest Gay Pride parades in the world is held every year in Tel Aviv, Israel; and that the vast majority of the homosexual participants are Jews.

isr_Gay-Pride-Parade_6812.jpg

Walid Shoebat is no different than Hal Lindsay and all the other doomsday dispensationalists that have made lots of money scaring their fellow dispensationalists with all their anti-christ, 666, Armageddon, Gog & Magog, doomsday rhetoric.

Most Palestinians aren't dispensationalists/futurists. Shoebat probably saw how much money Hal Lindsay made scaring dispensationalists/futurists with his crazy predictions, and figured out that if a Palestinian did the same thing, the dispensationalists/futurists would really buy it.

IOW, Walid makes over $500,000.00 a year from dispensationalists, Islamophobes, and homophobes by telling them who the anti-chirst is going to be.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Considering the lion's share of responses here are going to go unread by me, it's worth recapping:

Shoebat isn't a former terrorist
He's a well-known con man, liar, and fraud
It's not difficult to verify any of this

You really believe that one isnt a terrorist unless they are present on social media or have a linked-in account?

Should they carry business cards and have an online resume?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Say it ain't so, it's all about the $? Imagine that.

Of course it's all about the money.

Walid Shoebat claims Russia is now the good guy because of Putin's stance on homosexuality.

Walid's son Theodore, recently said the following:

"As long as we keep tolerating the homosexual, the more they will advance. This is why we must become militant, and fight this evil to the fullest extent."

Yet, both Walid and Theodore Shoebat support Israel.

Only nation in Asia that recognizes same sex marriage - Israel

Only nation in Asia that allows homosexual couples to adopt - Israel

Only nation is Asia that allows openly gay men and woman to serve in the military - Israel

Largest Gay Pride parade in Asia - Israel

Largest gay beach in Asia - Israel

Tel Aviv, Israel voted "the gay capital of the Middle East" by Out Magazine.

Best "gay city in the world for 2011" by LBGT Travelers - Tel Aviv, Israel

Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city

Where is the outrage from Walid & Theodore Shoebat?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Of course it's all about the money.

Walid Shoebat claims Russia is now the good guy because of Putin's stance on homosexuality.

Walid's son Theodore, recently said the following:

"As long as we keep tolerating the homosexual, the more they will advance. This is why we must become militant, and fight this evil to the fullest extent."

Yet, both Walid and Theodore Shoebat support Israel.

Only nation in Asia that recognizes same sex marriage - Israel

Only nation in Asia that allows homosexual couples to adopt - Israel

Only nation is Asia that allows openly gay men and woman to serve in the military - Israel

Largest Gay Pride parade in Asia - Israel

Largest gay beach in Asia - Israel

Tel Aviv, Israel voted "the gay capital of the Middle East" by Out Magazine.

Best "gay city in the world for 2011" by LBGT Travelers - Tel Aviv, Israel

Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city

Where is the outrage from Walid & Theodore Shoebat?

So what, i love America and look what the gays are doing here? What does that prove?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or do you just take him at his world because he appears to be on your side?

The root of the problem is "dispensationalism"

Like all dispensationalists (Darby followers), Walid Shoebat thinks an anti-christ is going to emerge and eventually attack Israel.

So, Israel is always the good guys no matter what (even though Israel rejects Jesus, follows the evil Talmud, supports homosexuality, and kicked innocent Palestinians out of their homes.)

Where people like Shoebat make their money is by making false predictions of who the anti-chirst is, and what nations will be the ones that attack Israel. Showbat and others take OT passages and passages from Revelation, and dupe their followers into believing they are living in the "last days" and that prophecy is happening right before their eyes. This makes dispensationalists feel like they have some "insider" information that the rest of the world doesn't know about.

Like I said earlier, Hal Lindsay made a fortune doing this, and there is big money in doing it. Shoebat's ace-in-the-hole is his claim that he was a former terrorist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what, i love America and look what the gays are doing here? What does that prove?

The guy's a hypocrite.

He uses homosexuality to determine who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

But when it comes to Israel, his "homosexual litmus test" is not used.

Asia is a very large continent. However, in all of Asia, no country supports homosexuality like Israel does.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The guy's a hypocrite.

He uses homosexuality to determine who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

But when it comes to Israel, his "homosexual litmus test" is not used.

Asia is a very large continent. However, in all of Asia, no country supports homosexuality like Israel does.

I hate homosexuality and love Israel, does that make me a hypocrite too?

Granite

Hall of Fame
One more time...

You were suckered. Deal with it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You really believe that one isnt a terrorist unless they are present on social media or have a linked-in account?

Should they carry business cards and have an online resume?

Angel:

As far back as 2008, Shoebat's story was exposed as a lie by The Jerusalem Post.

http://www.jpost.com/Features/The-Palestinian-terrorist-turned-Zionist

Seems the idea that "Walid Shoebat" was a pseudonym was news to his family. Funny, that.

CNN busted his claims of being a "former terrorist" in an expose aired in 2011. The guy's a complete and utter fraud. He's old news. His story is a crock. He wasn't a terrorist, or PLO. And he keeps conning gullible saps, much like fake "veterans" take people for a ride, or "experts" who pretend to be special forces trick people, or the way "former Satanists" thrilled and fleeced rubes during the heyday of the SRA moral panic.

Shoebat's a liar. Plain and simple. Again, old news.

P.S. You seem to have missed Enyart's attempt at humor, which just demonstrates the man's consistently incapable of it.:cheers:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate homosexuality and love Israel, does that make me a hypocrite too?

Do you even know anything about Walid Shoebat?

Here is what Shoebat said:

"From a biblical perspective, Russia is against the spirit of antichrist while the U.S. is advancing its cause."

The above statement is largely based on Putin's stance against homosexuality, and Obama's stance for homosexuality.

So, once again, I will ask, if the USA is the bad guy because of homosexuality, and Russia is the good guy because of homosexuality, then how is Israel the good guy?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel:

As far back as 2008, Shoebat's story was exposed as a lie by The Jerusalem Post.

http://www.jpost.com/Features/The-Palestinian-terrorist-turned-Zionist

Seems the idea that "Walid Shoebat" was a pseudonym was news to his family. Funny, that.

CNN busted his claims of being a "former terrorist" in an expose aired in 2011. The guy's a complete and utter fraud. He's old news. His story is a crock. He wasn't a terrorist, or PLO. And he keeps conning gullible saps, much like fake "veterans" take people for a ride, or "experts" who pretend to be special forces trick people, or the way "former Satanists" thrilled and fleeced rubes during the heyday of the SRA moral panic.

Shoebat's a liar. Plain and simple. Again, old news.

P.S. You seem to have missed Enyart's attempt at humor, which just demonstrates the man's consistently incapable of it.:cheers:

Was this guy paid to be on the radio show, if not, what would be his motive to lie or even be on it? There would be more motive to lie, especially from family members who wouldn't want to be targets of terrorists.

PS, i had never heard of this guy till reading this thread.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Was this guy paid to be on the radio show, if not, what would be his motive to lie or even be on it? There would be more motive to lie, especially from family members who wouldn't want to be targets of terrorists.

PS, i had never heard of this guy till reading this thread.

:doh:

Angel--please read the story I linked to in The Jerusalem Post.

His motivation is pretty obvious. Like I keep on saying: He's a con man. And he's conning people out of their money.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:doh:

Angel--please read the story I linked to in The Jerusalem Post.

His motivation is pretty obvious. Like I keep on saying: He's a con man. And he's conning people out of their money.

I did read it and said his family might have motivation to lie because they were being cited by reporters and maybe don't want to bring terrorism on themselves, i agree that the stuff from the bank and the charity is problematic, but the article is from 2008, i cant verify other things with it and will need to read more about the guy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I did read it and said his family might have motivation to lie because they were being cited by reporters and maybe don't want to bring terrorism on themselves, i agree that the stuff from the bank and the charity is problematic, but the article is from 2008, i cant verify other things with it and will need to read more about the guy.

Well at this point you're just being stubborn. I understand there's plenty of people here who'd be loathe to admit the great Bob Enyart's capable of making a mistake (certainly starting with the man himself) but I didn't think you were one of them.:nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you even know anything about Walid Shoebat?

Here is what Shoebat said:

The above statement is largely based on Putin's stance against homosexuality, and Obama's stance for homosexuality.

So, once again, I will ask, if the USA is the bad guy because of homosexuality, and Russia is the good guy because of homosexuality, then how is Israel the good guy?

You have some jacked up logic.