Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Former Palestinian Terrorist Walid Shoebat on BEL

This is the show from Tuesday March 18th, 2014

Summary:

Bob Enyart interviews Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinian terrorist who was born in Bethlehem and began attacking Jews at eight years of age. A Shoebat family friend Haj Amin al-Husseini (1897-1974) was also an acquaintance and ally of Adolf Hitler and was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem from 1921 until the modern state of Israel was established. Walid is now a Christian!

Granite

Hall of Fame
This is the same guy who claims to be PLO but never was and who says he was a "terrorist" but never was that, either...in other words, a total and long-exposed fraud. Reminds me of the "former Satanists" who ran around in the Eighties and Nineties, making money off gullible rubes.

Granite

Hall of Fame
google is your friend. wiki suggests that Granite is correct. Pastor Bob's guest is a fraud.

Absolutely. Why is this always considered so hard? It takes literally seconds to see what Shoebat is really made of (he's a professional liar, and a con man), and everyone seems to pretend it's still difficult to search the web.

Granite

Hall of Fame
CNN busted this guy three years ago. So either Enyart believes he's the real deal (contrary to all available evidence), didn't bother checking Shoebat's bonafides, or doesn't care one way or another.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
This is the same guy who claims to be PLO but never was and who says he was a "terrorist" but never was that, either...in other words, a total and long-exposed fraud.

This just added to the show summary...

Newsflash: CNN investigated Shoebat's claim of having been a terrorist. Their reporters could find no Linkedin ties with Hamas; their producers could not get a copy of even a single one of Walid's Islamic Jihad report cards; and they couldn't even get his transcripts from the Muslim Brotherhood PolyTerrorist Institute. So Wikipedia and liberals everywhere, instead of being thankful that there is now one less Arab terrorist trying to kill Jews, are instead condemning Walid. Go figure. :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not my problem you were duped by a con man, Bobby. He's old news. What's incredible is how consistently these "former," "retired," or "ex" Insert Evil Profession Here are welcome with open arms by people who insist they know better, and who get consistently played for suckers.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This just added to the show summary...

Newsflash: CNN investigated Shoebat's claim of having been a terrorist. Their reporters could find no Linkedin ties with Hamas; their producers could not get a copy of even a single one of Walid's Islamic Jihad report cards; and they couldn't even get his transcripts from the Muslim Brotherhood PolyTerrorist Institute. So Wikipedia and liberals everywhere, instead of being thankful that there is now one less Arab terrorist trying to kill Jews, are instead condemning Walid. Go figure. :)

:mock: CNN

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
google is your friend. wiki suggests that Granite is correct. Pastor Bob's guest is a fraud.
Irrelevant. Granite is argumentative and lazy. He was too lazy to provide the evidence for his claim when he made it, and as he always seems to want to argue with Christians, regardless of the subject matter or where he has claimed to stand on the issue previously then he is suspect at all times and I automatically distrust him. He brings this on himself, as do you.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Considering the lion's share of responses here are going to go unread by me, it's worth recapping:

Shoebat isn't a former terrorist
He's a well-known con man, liar, and fraud
It's not difficult to verify any of this

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Considering the lion's share of responses here are going to go unread by me, it's worth recapping:

Shoebat isn't a former terrorist
He's a well-known con man, liar, and fraud
It's not difficult to verify any of this

No you're talking about the other dude. I met that guy and asked him point blank (while he was selling books) "if you died today and God asked you why you should go to heaven, what would you say?"
He didn't know. I forgot his name but walid condemned him as a fraud by interpreting what the guy was saying in English with what he says on Arabic tv.