ECT Forgetful Paul

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul did not reveal a mystery, not already known by Godly men and women since the beginning of time.
vs. What saith the scripture

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

dodge

He also continually lies.

You do know when someone tells you the truth and you call it a lie that does not make the truth a lie it just means you are UN-able to receive the truth. Your errors in MAD could be concealing the truth from ever being accepted by you.

dodge

STP,Are you denying that you told me we do not follow Jesus because He was sent for and to Israel ?

If you deny that you told me that you are a liar and will go on iggy with the others that cannot stand the truth.

Danoh

I do not follow Paul UN-like MADist I follow the one that Paul Taught to follow i.e. Jesus(John 14:6).

When did MADist promote Paul to being perfect, and here I have always believed only Jesus was perfect.

MADist contradict Paul who said to follow Jesus whom MADist say not to follow. Craziness at its best.

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Follow away, dodge.

dodge

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Follow away, dodge.

How do you suppose that removes the fact of Acts 2 where 3000 were added to the B.O.C. and Acts 4 where 5000 were added to the B.O.C.. and that was while the Apostle Paul was persecuting the church of the Lord Jesus Christ ?

MAD is :stuck: in error.

Danoh

How do you suppose that removes the fact of Acts 2 where 3000 were added to the B.O.C. and Acts 4 where 5000 were added to the B.O.C.. and that was while the Apostle Paul was persecuting the church of the Lord Jesus Christ ?

MAD is :stuck: in error.

You're deflecting.

Address the passage I quoted.

dodge

You're deflecting.

Address the passage I quoted.

You are deflecting ! That verse was true until God set Israel aside for a time then it was DONE as in Acts 2 where 3000 were added to the B.O.C. and Acts 4 where 5000 were added to the B.O.C..

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know of any MADist that would disagree with this:

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Me either.

Danoh

...That verse was true until God set Israel aside for a time...

That much of your post just made our point.

That one cannot "follow Jesus" as to EVERYTHING He instructed in Matthew thru John that is like that instruction in Matthew 8:4.

And there are plenty of those.

You are proving yourself as confused as GT on this issue.

Here, follow this one...

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Til you have this issue straight, there is no point in addressing your errors on Acts 2, etc.

Until you straighten this out, you will only remain blind to the obvious, no matter how often it is pointed out to you.

dodge

No one that actually pays attention to what MAD teaches is going to believe what you say here.
You are just making yourself look like a bigger fool.

MAD is an attempt to force a square peg in a round hole it is NOT scriptural unless one takes scripture out of context and ignores ALL scripture except for what Paul wrote, and Paul himself said to follow Jesus.

Peter preached the gospel of grace just as Paul did which has been perverted and ignored by MAD.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MAD is an attempt to force a square peg in a round hole
No it doesn't.
it is NOT scriptural unless one takes scripture out of context and ignores ALL scripture except for what Paul wrote, and Paul himself said to follow Jesus.
Poppycock.

Peter preached the gospel of grace just as Paul did which has been perverted and ignored by MAD.
MAD ignores none of scripture.