ECT Forgetful Paul

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
FACT.
Both Peter and Paul would disown and expose the errors of MAD. The one Paul and Peter taught to follow was Jesus , which some how MADist have corrupted and placed Paul even above Jesus.

I don't know of any MADist that would disagree with this:

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

SaulToPaul 2

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Dodge is emotional and gets loose with the facts, and his logic breaks down in his zeal.

dodge

Made up.
Is your view perfect?

That is the only conclusion one can reach since MADist teach to NOT follow Jesus and then dig up things in the law that were FULFILLED by Jesus to use as examples to NOT follow Jesus.

The one I follow is perfect i.e. Jesus ! (John 14:6)

Was Paul perfect ?

dodge

That is true but flies on the face of MADist teaching to NOT follow Jesus who Paul said to follow.

dodge

Did the LORD Jesus Christ teach again AFTER he ascended to heaven?
If so, who did he teach?

Paul was late in becoming a Christian and when Jesus got hold of Paul's heart He taught him what all the other Apostles already knew. The distinction is that Paul was chosen to bring the gospel to the gentiles , and it was the same message that Peter taught to the Jews.

SaulToPaul 2

Paul was late in becoming a Christian and when Jesus got hold of Paul's heart He taught him what all the other Apostles already knew. The distinction is that Paul was chosen to bring the gospel to the gentiles , and it was the same message that Peter taught to the Jews.

Why did he teach him personally, why didn't the apostles fill him in?

Right Divider

Body part
RD, STP, Danoh, Must, Tam, Jerry, with minor differences. Once you are in the two separate program morass, the minor things don't matter. You compliment each other alot, so it does not matter whether you knew each other before; you are just reinforcing a delusion.

The FACT of the sign of Jonah being elaborated upon by Christ between the death details in the opening chapters of the synoptics and the Conf/Trans events (ie Mt 12 etc) IS NOT MADE UP. Your notion that you are fully engaged in the debate here and recalling things is made up.
Hey "grammar scholar".... that's NOT a word.

heir

TOL Subscriber
2 Tim 1:9-12
The grace of God in Christ was given before time. It was recently revealed through the appearance of Christ.
Given us, but not revealed until when according to the passage?

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2 Timothy 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.