Forced Vaccination is Wrong

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Fertility was rising before 2007 and now the Gardasil age girls are half as fertile as they used to be.

Is it a coincidence?
How are you defining fertility?

Some say the other part of the problem is pollution, but could it be polysorbate 80?
We may never know. Medical studies are complex in the extreme and it is virtually impossible to control for every single possibility.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Why are you mixing the two stories? The Gates' studies on Gardasil are not the same as the push for tetanus.
Somebody on this thread, elo in fact, as accusing Bill and Melinda of being involved in some sort of vaccination scandal. None the less, it does not change my point regarding the difference between an investigation and a witch hunt.

elohiym

You can now go to your doctor and get this shot in lieu of other forms of birth control.
elohiym said:
Not true. You're making that up.
No, I'm not.

You are making it up because I know for a fact that vaccine is not available anywhere.

It was in the news a year or two ago.

No it wasn't. You are imagining that, or you are confusing it with some birth-control advertisement that has nothing to do with this particular vaccine.

The HSD-hCG vaccine (in the paper cited) was only a step in the process to develop a recombinant vaccine hCB β-LTB, and that vaccine was still in toxicology studies before it could go to clinical trials, according to a paper published last year by the researchers that created the vaccine.

Do you want to continue making false statements, or concede the point?

elohiym

Somebody on this thread, elo in fact, as accusing Bill and Melinda of being involved in some sort of vaccination scandal.

Another false statement. I didn't mention either of those people; it was a different poster. Get your "fact" straight.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
You are making it up because I know for a fact that vaccine is not available anywhere.

No it wasn't. You are imagining that, or you are confusing it with some birth-control advertisement that has nothing to do with this particular vaccine.

The HSD-hCG vaccine (in the paper cited) was only a step in the process to develop a recombinant vaccine hCB β-LTB, and that vaccine was still in toxicology studies before it could go to clinical trials, according to a paper published last year by the researchers that created the vaccine.

Do you want to continue making false statements, or concede the point?
Google Depo-Provera.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Depo-Provera was approved for contraceptive use in the U.S. since 1992, but you think it's something recent ("a year or two ago"). What an imagination. :chuckle:
Time seems to blur together after a time. When a subject is not important in ones life, we remember that there was something about it in the news but the time line becomes fuzzy. Contraception has not been a concern in my life for a very long time so I don't pay close attention to it and the news surrounding it. I got my dates wrong.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
:doh: That's not an hCG vaccine! It works nothing like the specific vaccine we are discussing.
Given that your first reference to a sterilization vaccine was, shall we say, somewhat lacking in specifics, I went with what i remembered about a shot that prevents pregnancy.

Here is an interesting article regarding the rumored laced vaccines.

From the link:

After these rumours were spread, attempts were made to analyse TT vaccines for the presence of hCG. The vaccines were sent to hospital laboratories and tested using pregnancy test kits which are developed for use on serum and urine specimens, and are not appropriate for a vaccine such as TT, which contains a special preservative (merthiolate) and an adjuvant (aluminum salt). As a consequence of using these inappropriate tests, low levels of hCG-like activity were found in some samples of TT vaccine. The laboratories themselves recognised the insignificance of the results, which were below the reliable detection capability of the kits and were due to a nonspecific interaction between the adjuvant or other substances in the vaccine and the test kit. However, these results were misrepresented by the 'pro-life' groups with the resulting disruption of immunisation campaigns.

When the vaccines were tested in laboratories which used properly validated test systems, the results clearly showed that the vaccines did not contain hCG. The low levels of hCG-like activity seen in some samples were the result of false positive reactions. In fact, in a laboratory in Hungary, it was shown that the sterile water supply from the local hospital gave a higher false positive level of hCG than did the TT vaccine.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/tetanus.asp#El8ZoWXpWRxiAkvT.99

elohiym

Given that your first reference to a sterilization vaccine was, shall we say, somewhat lacking in specifics, I went with what i remembered about a shot that prevents pregnancy.

I never referenced a "sterilization" vaccine; it was a "contraceptive" vaccine according to the wording of the paper. All I did was post a paper that showed hCG has been linked to TT in order to create a birth-control vaccine to show it's possible.

You conceded it's possible but claimed improbable. I rebutted with my point about China, and then you conceded probability but added a claim that the U.S. government wouldn't do it. I already gave evidence the U.S. government has used vaccination as part of covert operations.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I never referenced a "sterilization" vaccine; it was a "contraceptive" vaccine according to the wording of the paper. All I did was post a paper that showed hCG has been linked to TT in order to create a birth-control vaccine to show it's possible.

You conceded it's possible but claimed improbable. I rebutted with my point about China, and then you conceded probability but added a claim that the U.S. government wouldn't do it. I already gave evidence the U.S. government has used vaccination as part of covert operations.
And you totally ignored the second half of my post wherein it was shown that the testing that linked hCG to tetanus was poorly done and that when properly tested, hCG was in none of the samples.

elohiym

And you totally ignored the second half of my post wherein it was shown that the testing that linked hCG to tetanus was poorly done and that when properly tested, hCG was in none of the samples.

It had nothing to do with my point, and I had already posted he original interview that Snopes was quoting.

elohiym

IT had to do with my point, to wit, the story of using tainted vaccines in Kenya was false.

The story wasn't false; it was a real controversy. The results of their testing that caused them concern was potentially inaccurate. I already argued that the tests the Catholics were using could give false positives. Pay attention.

fzappa13

Somebody on this thread, elo in fact, as accusing Bill and Melinda of being involved in some sort of vaccination scandal. None the less, it does not change my point regarding the difference between an investigation and a witch hunt.

:wave2:

http://oilgeopolitics.net/Swine_Flu/Gates_Vaccines/gates_vaccines.html#f5

http://preventdisease.com/news/12/1...ation-Vaccines-Reduce-Population-Growth.shtml

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-backs-birth-control-gadget-2014-7

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
The story wasn't false; it was a real controversy. The results of their testing that caused them concern was potentially inaccurate. I already argued that the tests the Catholics were using could give false positives. Pay attention.
A real controversy based on poorly done science. And now we are stuck with people stating as fact the shots had a sterilizing agent int them. Another controversy alleging that vaccines cause autism that was also based on poorly done science, worse, science done with a predetermined agenda, and we are stuck with people stating as fact vaccines cause autism.

Do us all a favor. Instead of creating false panics by reporting bad science as fact, report on the real risks of both vaccines and the diseases they prevent. Use vetted scientific research and give people accurate facts so they can make an informed decision.