ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

popsthebuilder

The Way to God, yes.

The example for all men, no. No one can be or do what He is and did.

Even among those who claim to make Him their example, NONE preach Him the way He said to.

Right: Rom 16:25, Eph 3:8-9

Wrong: Rom 1:3 cf 2 Cor 5:16
An example is to be followed.

No one ever said an example is one's equal.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

musterion

An example is to be followed.

No one ever said an example is one's equal.

You, and GT, seek to follow Him "according to the flesh."

Paul says no one can know Him that way anymore.

Knowing Him per Rom 16:25 is what's expected of all believers today, and following Him according to Paul's example.

You have it exactly backwards and are in rebellion as long as you do so.

popsthebuilder

You, and GT, seek to follow Him "according to the flesh."

Paul says no one can know Him that way anymore.

Knowing Him per Rom 16:25 is what's expected of all believers today, and following Him according to Paul's example.

You have it exactly backwards and are in rebellion as long as you do so.
That doesn't make sense to me.

Please attempt to expound or clarify your meaning.

A servant of GOD indeed follows GOD, in this physical life.

musterion

That doesn't make sense to me.

Because you're unsaved, blinded to the saving Gospel by Satan.

Please attempt to expound or clarify your meaning.

No point. You're clinging to a false gospel. What I'm saying has no meaning for you in your blindness. Further explanation won't help.

Trust Christ alone per 1 Cor 15:3-4 for your complete sin forgiveness and eternal justification. Don't be GT. Drop all attempts at self-righteous work.

A servant of GOD indeed follows GOD, in this physical life.

But you're doing it to be or to stay saved so you won't get tossed into the Lake of Fire. That proves you're lost. You don't have to stay that way, but at this moment you are lost.

popsthebuilder

No point. You're clinging to a false gospel. What I'm saying has no meaning for you in your blindness. Further explanation won't help.

Trust Christ alone per 1 Cor 15:3-4 for your complete sin forgiveness and eternal justification. Don't be GT. Drop all attempts at self-righteous work.

But you're doing it to be or to stay saved so you won't get tossed into the Lake of Fire. That proves you're lost. You don't have to stay that way, but at this moment you are lost.
Sir;

You are speaking from a position of ignorance in regard to why I do and say what I do and say.

To be clear; it is not for my own sake or reward or placement or attainment in any way shape or form

musterion

Anyone who believes a person can be saved and then somehow lost, is himself lost because that proves he has not believed the saving Gospel of grace, but believes effort and merit determine eternity.

Stop trying to work your way out of the Lake of Fire. That's the sure fire guaranteed way to end up there anyway.

musterion

popsthebuilder

Romans 8: 15. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sir;

You are speaking from a position of ignorance in regard to why I do and say what I do and say.

To be clear; it is not for my own sake or reward or placement or attainment in any way shape or form

there are tons of self appointed judges here.

They don't even know what Christianity is all about.

and claiming to be saved and everyone else disagree with them are unsaved.

there is no sense trying to communicate with them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Then you should probably just delete your account. This is a forum for discussion. If you don't want to discuss with others, get out.

God's Truth

The Way to God, yes.

The example for all men, no. No one can be or do what He is and did.

Even among those who delude themselves into thinking they Do What Jesus Did and walk In His Steps, NONE preach Him the way He said to.

Correct: Rom 16:25, Eph 3:8-9

Incorrect: Rom 1:3 cf 2 Cor 5:16

Ephesians 4:23to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are members of one another.

Romans 7:6 But now, having died to what bound us, we have been released from the Law, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Romans 13:14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Then you should probably just delete your account. This is a forum for discussion. If you don't want to discuss with others, get out.

How immature you are, friend.

I have been communicating plenty, just not with the ones who are pushing their own doctrines to others such as yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey, judgerightly,

do you think you can judge rightly?

With your narrow minded attitude there is no way you can judge rightly.

you need to give yourself room to grow up, dear.

God's Truth

So you won't get tossed in the fire? What? I do it because I love God, and who wants to get tossed in the fire? Even Paul says we are to fear God.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:11
Therefore, since we know what it means to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well.

God's Truth

Anyone who believes a person can be saved and then somehow lost, is himself lost because that proves he has not believed the saving Gospel of grace, but believes effort and merit determine eternity.

Stop trying to work your way out of the Lake of Fire. That's the sure fire guaranteed way to end up there anyway.

Those who are given much in this life, like you have been given...a brain to reason and the full capacity to search for God's Truth, to have salvation now, instead of after you die, and for you not to live this life in obedience to Christ, after knowing the truth, I fear for you.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

God's Truth

You are also one who goes against people for saying they are saved.