ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

God's Truth

She is doing it again, false witnessing.

I did not endorse her practice of pro-military position sine she claims to be sinless and faithful.

she does not realize killing your enemy is so against Jesus' teaching of "love your enemy".

By claiming to be faithful and being pro-military, she is misrepresenting Jesus' a big time.

I believe she is the only who does that in this forum.

I am defending myself against my false witness.

thanks.

You just admitted everything that I said.

glorydaz

We know another by there word and deed.

We are told to test the spirit by their works. His observable works are his words which show him to practice what is wholly against the teachings and example of the Christ.

Nonsense. His words show what he thinks of your words. His words show nothing of his practices or his heart. And his words are in total agreement with the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. He's basically calling you a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones, just as Jesus did the hypocrites of His day.

We are not told to test the spirit by their works, but rather whether they preach false doctrine or not. You may not like the way he talks to you (mean John W), but you can't accuse him of preaching false doctrine or being a false prophet.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The fact that you claim a man's words are his "observable works" are, once again, an example of your using the word of God deceitfully. All you had to do was look up the verse to see what it was talking about....false prophets not using words you happen to find offensive.

God's Truth

I asked her when the Old Covenant began, G of D, and she was clueless.

The whole Old Testament has old covenants spoken in it.

I asked you which one you wanted to talk about.

You could not answer.

I explained to you too that the New Covenant started with John the baptizer and it is the last covenant.

glorydaz

I asked her when the Old Covenant began, G of D, and she was clueless.

I'm sure. She's never read the OT, obviously.

In fact, she just started trying to read Paul's letters, but she still thinks he preaches the same Gospel as the 12.

If she wasn't so loud mou......er....outspoken, we might be able to pity her, somewhat. :idunno:

glorydaz

We know what your gender is, Cousin It:

cousin%20it.png

You deny it too.

Not at all. I think that's probably what you look like.

john w

Hall of Fame

I asked you which one you wanted to talk about.

You could not answer.

I explained to you too that the New Covenant started with John the baptizer and it is the last covenant.
Spin, deception. I asked you, over and over, when the OC began, and you know d well what a reference to "The Old Covenant" is/was.

Tell all of TOL when the OC began, biblical stooge.

Go ahead, Cousin It.

john w

Hall of Fame

Oh. We did not know that, moron.

Catch that? What a moron. No, idiot, Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, is Old Covenant.

TOL witnesses again, that this stooge is clueless:

Hebrews 9 KJV

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

Read it, stooge-the NC could not have been ratified, until after the death, by blood, of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Clueless.

God's Truth

Hi and where is that verse FOUND , LOL !!

dan p

The beginning of the new covenant was John the baptizer.

Acts 1:21 Therefore it is necessary to select one of the men who have accompanied us the whole time the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, 22beginning from John’s baptism until the day Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of His resurrection.”

John the baptizer prepared the way.
Jesus would not have come til God's people repented.

John 1:23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'"

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. He came preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 1:76-80).

John even baptized Jesus.

Mark 1:9
In those days Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

Jesus says the law and the prophets were preached until John.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Did you read that? Everyone is forcing their way into the kingdom of God, even now. There is only one gospel that can have that happen. It is the new covenant, and Jesus preached the rules and guidelines to enter that new covenant. Faith would be taught by Jesus, for it was necessary for the salvation of anybody from that time on.

God's Truth

Hi and where is that verse FOUND , LOL !!

dan p

Jesus taught believe, have faith. You think that Paul is the one who first taught about faith. You say Paul taught another gospel. Nonsense. Paul taught what Jesus taught.

Mark 1:15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Mark 5:36 Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Luke 8:12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Luke 8:13 Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

John 1:7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe.

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

John 2:23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.

John 3:15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

...and so many, many more.

Mark 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 7:50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

Acts 3:16 By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.

Acts 6:5 This proposal pleased the whole group. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism.

Acts 6:7 So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

God's Truth

Oh. We did not know that, moron.

Catch that? What a moron. No, idiot, Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, is Old Covenant.

TOL witnesses again, that this stooge is clueless:

Hebrews 9 KJV

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

Read it, stooge-the NC could not have been ratified, until after the death, by blood, of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Clueless.

Jesus TAUGHT all the rules and guidelines for the new testament, and then he shed his blood for the new testament.

Do you really think that Jesus should have came and died first, then preached the new testament in his raised body?

Is that what humans do? Do they make a will and testament AFTER they die? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAAAA

popsthebuilder

Nonsense. His words show what he thinks of your words. His words show nothing of his practices or his heart. And his words are in total agreement with the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. He's basically calling you a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones, just as Jesus did the hypocrites of His day.

We are not told to test the spirit by their works, but rather whether they preach false doctrine or not. You may not like the way he talks to you (mean John W), but you can't accuse him of preaching false doctrine or being a false prophet.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The fact that you claim a man's words are his "observable works" are, once again, an example of your using the word of God deceitfully. All you had to do was look up the verse to see what it was talking about....false prophets not using words you happen to find offensive.
Sad

And here I thought we had made some progress

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk