ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer the question.

1. Answer the previous question I asked you first, demon, for over 3 years.

So, you agree, that not all that "Jesus" commands, not all of his orders, are directed to everyone, and are to be obeyed?

Yes, or no.

2. As I've asked you over 10 times: Chapter, verse, that requires me to answer any/all questions, especially from demon possessed children of the devil, such as yourself.

DAN P

There is only one gospel and Jesus preached it and Paul taught the same.

Did you want Jesus to die first then speak for three years teaching his commands in a resurrected body?

Hi and Paul received all of his message by REVELATION from Christ in Gal 1:12 AFTER Jesus resurrection !!

We do not have to SPECULATE !!

If there is only one gospel , explain Rom 5:14 , where death reiged fom Adan to Moses , SO how were people saved by your SO-CALLED ONE GOSPEL ??

dan p

God's Truth

Shut up, you demonic clown, as you are weighing in on Israel, and don't even know when the OC began.

TOL laughs at you, troll.

Jesus came and taught the NEW COVENANT that requires faith, because the old law was not.

Paul came and taught that new covenant based on FAITH.

Baahahahhahahaaaa

God's Truth

1. Answer the previous question I asked you first, demon, for over 3 years.

So, you agree, that not all that "Jesus" commands, not all of his orders, are directed to everyone, and are to be obeyed?

Yes, or no.

2. As I've asked you over 10 times: Chapter, verse, that requires me to answer any/all questions, especially from demon possessed children of the devil, such as yourself.

You have been answered many times.

Jesus taught the NEW COMMANDS ABOUT FAITH.

God's Truth

Hi and Paul received all of his message by REVELATION from Christ in Gal 1:12 AFTER Jesus resurrection !!

We do not have to SPECULATE !!

dan p

Answer the question. Do you think Jesus taught something different than Paul because he taught it while he was a man in the flesh?

john w

Hall of Fame
You have been answered many times.

Jesus taught the NEW COMMANDS ABOUT FAITH.

Lying troll.

Answer the previous question I asked you first, demon, for over 3 years.

1. So, you agree, that not all that "Jesus" commands, not all of his orders, are directed to everyone, and are to be obeyed?

Yes, or no.

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer the question. Do you think Jesus taught something different than Paul because he taught it while he was a man in the flesh?

1. So, you agree, that not all that "Jesus" commands, not all of his orders, are directed to everyone, and are to be obeyed?

Yes, or no.

DAN P

Hi and Jesus ministry was to Israel and found in Matt 4:23 !!

Answer the question AND you are so intimidating and also in Matt 10:5-25 and which commands are you KEEPING , Me Intimidator ??

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not lying? Jesus didn't preach about faith?

Bahahahhahhaaaa

Lying troll.

Sell all you have, since you assert:

Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

You're deception:
Jesus doesn't tell all to do that.

Yes, or no.

popsthebuilder

Hi and in Rom 9:6 it says , For they (are) not all from Israel which (are ) of Israel !!

dan p
Indeed sir, as in not all those who profess my name are mine.

He won't even know or look to them that blaspheme the Holy Spirit of GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Hi and Jesus ministry was to Israel and found in Matt 4:23 !!

Answer the question AND you are so intimidating and also in Matt 10:5-25 and which commands are you KEEPING , Me Intimidator ??

dan p

I have explained this CAREFULLY to you many times. Jesus said when he is crucified, then ALL can come to him to be saved.

popsthebuilder

Which word did you not understand?:

Judas never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!," you demon-that is satanic. He preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

And yet Judas did preach a good new, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

A 5 year old can see it, but you/other drones, who refuse to study the details of the book cannot, because all they do is believe what others have told them, what they heard a preacher say on TV, their "the" church SOF, articles on the net...........

Take your seat.
You are revolving your entire argument around the unsupported presupposition that there are multiple gospels.

I've seen your work and have zero interest in discussing anything whatsoever with you personally.

If and when I notice some change within you, them maybe.

Till then;

popsthebuilder

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents, devils, hypocrites, wolves....

John the B: Brood of vipers..........
Gal. 1 KJV

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Acts 20:29 KJV For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Acts 13:10 KJV And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Peter: Dogs....

You: Stop it "Jesus," Peter, Paul!!!!!wha, wha, wha....

You're pathetic. Grow a spine, baby. War is rough....Stay out of the troops way.
Please.

100 of you hypocrites fall by the work of GOD daily.

Blind assumption is due to being blind.

Whole utter negativity is due to the nature of one's heart.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are revolving your entire argument around the unsupported presupposition that there are multiple gospels.

1. What a mess. The moron concedes she does not know what "gospel" means, given the above assertion.

2. Show us Judas, the other 12, preaching, the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!"

Go ahead.

You won't/cannot.

Moron.

popsthebuilder

There you go, TOL-she can "prove" anything with this "metaphorical" deception.

Wrong answer-if you are not a child of God, through the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a child of the devil-no "in between."
And how many Faith's or religions profess faith in the Christ?

Answer please; this is a serious question.

popsthebuilder

1. What a mess. The moron concedes she does not know what "gospel" means, given the above assertion.

2. Show us Judas, the other 12, preaching, the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!"

Go ahead.

You won't/cannot.

Moron.
You don't even know what the Gospel is friend.

You may one day though if you set aside your vanity, pride, fear, and greed.

Poor little fella.