ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

popsthebuilder

Perhaps you should be more careful in your reading. Steko wasn't saying that Israel is not God's people. He was saying that they are not a metaphor for God's people.

All Israel are God's people. But not all people are Israel.
No, not so in my humble opinion.

Please show such through plain reading of our little book....or any other rightly guiding account.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Perhaps you should be more careful in your reading. Steko wasn't saying that Israel is not God's people. He was saying that they are not a metaphor for God's people.

All Israel are God's people. But not all people are Israel.

The only Israel that is God's people are the people with faith in Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

Where do you get your silly and confused doctrine?
Have you not heard of the tower of Babel?

Do you not know of the multitude of scripture that shows there is no division between the circumcised of the flesh and those who are not?

Do you really think GOD almighty only has a people of a certain nationally as opposed to all of HIS creation?

Where do you get yours?

john w

Hall of Fame
With all that damnation to hell and accusations of one being Satan himself makes it a little hard to get your point. Could you reword it for us dumb folk?

Which word did you not understand?:

Judas never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!," you demon-that is satanic. He preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

And yet Judas did preach a good new, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

A 5 year old can see it, but you/other drones, who refuse to study the details of the book cannot, because all they do is believe what others have told them, what they heard a preacher say on TV, their "the" church SOF, articles on the net...........

Take your seat.

john w

Hall of Fame
Where is this great mod.

This isn't theology but unrelenting and unwarranted attack and defamation of character.

Very profitable conversation round these parts.

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents, devils, hypocrites, wolves....

John the B: Brood of vipers..........
Gal. 1 KJV

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Acts 20:29 KJV For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Acts 13:10 KJV And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Peter: Dogs....

You: Stop it "Jesus," Peter, Paul!!!!!wha, wha, wha....

You're pathetic. Grow a spine, baby. War is rough....Stay out of the troops way.

God's Truth

Which word did you not understand?:

Judas never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!," you demon-that is satanic. He preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 5 year old can see it, but you/other drones, who refuse to study the details of the book cannot, because all they do is believe what others have told them, what they heard a preacher say on TV, their "the" church SOF, articles on the net...........

Take your seat.

There is only one gospel and Jesus preached it and Paul taught the same.

Did you want Jesus to die first then speak for three years teaching his commands in a resurrected body?

God's Truth

There you go, TOL-she can "prove" anything with this "metaphorical" deception.

Wrong answer-if you are not a child of God, through the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a child of the devil-no "in between."

Jews are those blood related to Abraham. Abraham is literally their father by blood. What don't you get about Jesus coming first for them, but not for all Jews, but only the Jews who already had faith? Faith IS WHAT THE NEW COVENANT is based on, unlike the old law.

Jesus taught the new covenant and Paul was a minister for it.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one gospel and Jesus preached it and Paul taught the same.

Did you want Jesus to die first then speak for three years teaching his commands in a resurrected body?

Made up.demon.Judas never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!," you demon-that is satanic. He preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

God's Truth

Made up.demon.Judas never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, i.e., "Christ died for your sins....was raised again for your justification...Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!," you demon-that is satanic. He preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Answer the question.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jews are those blood related to Abraham. Abraham is literally their father by blood. What don't you get about Jesus coming first for them, but not for all Jews, but only the Jews who already had faith? Faith IS WHAT THE NEW COVENANT is based on, unlike the old law.

Jesus taught the new covenant and Paul was a minister for it.

Shut up, you demonic clown, as you are weighing in on Israel, and don't even know when the OC began.

TOL laughs at you, troll.