feminists killed tol 

Lon

What a strange post.......
I'm more worried about the chances of an extremely religious group gaining power in a country than any secular one.
Like Nazis? Russian communism? Chinese communism? :doh: WHAT A STRANGE POST! YOU are that guy. You make bizarre statements that literally have not been well-thought out. You just didn't and aren't thinking, just emoting an initial response with a seeming illiteracy of political history.

Imagine a group that enforces Old Testament laws (some Cherry-picked ones) upon the people, with public executions for various offences. A bit like, say, Shi'ite Islamic Iran which uses Old Testament law to execute its convicts in the streets, crane hangings, that kind of thing. Or Sunni Saudi which beheads with the sword, etc But I wouldn't think that a Christian government of any kind would really do that, would it? ....... would it?
There aren't that many of those types. It used to be that the RCC wielded that power, but the reaction leaves that possibility, especially with fragmentation and disagreement with Rome, unlikely.

Arthur Brain

Like Nazis? Russian communism? Chinese communism? :doh: WHAT A STRANGE POST! YOU are that guy. You make bizarre statements that literally have not been well-thought out. You just didn't and aren't thinking, just emoting an initial response with a seeming illiteracy of political history.

There aren't that many of those types. It used to be that the RCC wielded that power, but the reaction leaves that possibility, especially with fragmentation and disagreement with Rome, unlikely.

Um, you think the Nazis were "religious"? That's what Eider was alluding to.They were hardly an "extremely religious group". A lot of white supremacist outfits are completely anti religion just to throw that into the mix...

eider

You can't believe what they say.
I can't believe what you say.

That is true. You just don't like to recognise truth when you read it.
But ......... hang on..... I asked you to present any evidence showing how feminists have destroyed TOL and you offered nothing.
One step at a time.......... First step:- explain just one reason why you think that feminists have destroyed TOL.

eider

Sigh. He would rather remain stubborn than use common sense. My voting against anyone associated with the GOP has nothing to do with.support for abortion but rather everything to do with my disdain for the Republican Party. In truth, their supposed prolife stance is just a gimmick. TheY have absolute disdain for women, children and individuals of color.

In the last few days I have read a post on TOL which suggested that rape victims are not free of blame, or words to that effect.
You don't have to be a red hot feminist to understand that such a view is dangerously bigoted and gender prejudiced.
And the comments about blacks, together with dismissals about care for children after birth .......... that's it..... that tells me everything I need to know.

eider

The Nazis had an Insignia on their belt buckles......... translated it read 'God is with us!'
Now..... Russian and Chinese Communism ......... I live in the UK, and we don't have too many of those, but fortunately we don't have too many religious extremists either.

Not too many?
Good......

eider

Um, you think the Nazis were "religious"? That's what Eider was alluding to.They were hardly an "extremely religious group". A lot of white supremacist outfits are completely anti religion just to throw that into the mix...

I didn't mention Nazis, or Communists.
Truth is, extremist organisations whether political or religious, the whole lot are dangerous for the World, imo.
Trouble is..... humans seem to polarise towards extremism from one age to the next. A constant struggle for moderation.....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:think:

It never takes much. Crazy? Always is. For you two? "Not my attic!" ? :think:

Lon

eider doesn't understand that those are links.

eider doesn't understand that rusha and artie are lying about the rape comments

eider doesn't understand that "dismissals about care for children after birth" was HIS fabrication, HIS strawman, nobody else's

eider's cognitive ability appears to be as robust and reliable as that of Joe Biden

​​​​​​​.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

eider doesn't understand that "dismissals about care for children after birth" was HIS fabrication, HIS strawman, nobody else's

eider's cognitive ability appears to be as robust and reliable as that of Joe Biden

Oh please, your dopey thread is still on here on the subject you pathetic troll. Don't pretend you had any other intent but to bait cos it's all you do.

Get a life and grow something akin to a brain.

::freak:

ok doser

you know
if
you are not a feminist

I agree with many of the goals of 1st wave feminism

I agree with some of the goals of 2nd wave feminism

3rd wave feminism leaves me cold

And 4th wave feminism, in which anna and rusha will defend child molesters, rapists and wife beaters against"police brutality", is absolutely insane

Arthur Brain

I agree with many of the goals of 1st wave feminism

I agree with some of the goals of 2nd wave feminism

3rd wave feminism leaves me cold

And 4th wave feminism, in which anna and rusha will defend child molesters, rapists and wife beaters against"police brutality", is absolutely insane

Which neither of them do and have repeatedly pointed this out to dopey wingnuts....like you....

Why are you so thick?

:AMR:

Lon

Lon

That's fair. I was just going to post this, but it fits as a good reason why I posted as I did.

Eider, you portray yourself, however inadvertently, as illiterate and not an attentive learner:

​​​​​​​
The Nazis had an Insignia on their belt buckles......... translated it read 'God is with us!'
:plain: :nono: Read and be literate and educated instead of willingly ignorant and duped?
Try. Misinformation makes you look less educated, less trustworthy, less intelligent.

Now..... Russian and Chinese Communism ......... I live in the UK, and we don't have too many of those, but fortunately we don't have too many religious extremists either.
Again, an education would not harm you one bit. Try and listen more and speak less until you know what you are talking about otherwise you are going to feed the impression that you are an uneducated hick.

Not too many?
Good......
Um, you think the Nazis were "religious"? That's what Eider was alluding to.
:nono:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​ exactly opposite. These weren't religious and obviously communist countries are against, and persecute religion.

They were hardly an "extremely religious group". A lot of white supremacist outfits are completely anti religion just to throw that into the mix...
You and I agree. Read Eider yourself:

I didn't mention Nazis, or Communists.
Truth is, extremist organisations whether political or religious, the whole lot are dangerous for the World, imo.
Trouble is..... humans seem to polarise towards extremism from one age to the next. A constant struggle for moderation.....
While he may 'fear' this, the likelihood is remote. He has irrational or at least far-fetched fears that have little ground.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Eider, you portray yourself, however inadvertently, as illiterate and not an attentive learner:

:plain: :nono:

Read and be literate and educated instead of willingly ignorant and duped?
Try. Misinformation makes you look less educated, less trustworthy, less intelligent.

Again, an education would not harm you one bit. Try and listen more and speak less until you know what you are talking about otherwise you are going to feed the impression that you are an uneducated hick

Lon, you’re feeding the impression that you’re a pretentious blowhard.

ok doser

While he may 'fear' this, the likelihood is remote. He has irrational or at least far-fetched fears that have little ground.

His irrational and far-fetched fears provide him with a rationale, a justification for his presence here, railing against those who hold beliefs different from his