False ‘Message Bible’ Creator Changes Mind on Homosexuality, Says He Would Officiate

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ISIS-321988.jpg

isis-gay-execution-640x480.jpg

ISIS-593512.jpg

-561881.jpg

ISIS-gay-men-Syria-349182.jpg

Rusha, AB, AB, jgarden, Stuu...all are aligned with islam against Christianity.

Truster

And you feel no shame?

You should.

Stuart

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Messiah Yah Shua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

No condemnation and no shame...He's given me a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair...amen

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I wasn't judging. I just quoted what it says is going to happen, and why it will happen. If you actually believed the Bible you wouldn't have asked me that.

That is not what scripture says. Stick to the script.

Robert Pate

Banned
It is the work of the Holy Spirit to make one a witness for Christ and his Gospel. Those that are practicing homosexuality do not make good witnesses for Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to make one a witness for Christ and his Gospel. Those that are practicing homosexuality do not make good witnesses for Christ and his Gospel.

Is it the Holy Spirit that makes you a witness for Christ saying that sinners He died for are still lost ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Is it the Holy Spirit that makes you a witness for Christ saying that sinners He died for are still lost ?

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Because you are spiritually blind it is not possible for you to believe that. Instead you would rather believe the words of a heretic.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Because you are spiritually blind it is not possible for you to believe that. Instead you would rather believe the words of a heretic.

The Holy Spirit doesnt inspire people to teach that sinners Christ died for are lost anyway.