False ‘Message Bible’ Creator Changes Mind on Homosexuality, Says He Would Officiate

Stuu

[MENTION=9611]Stuu[/MENTION] thanks for showing me anyway, that you are remarkably more dishonest than you present yourself on this discussion board.
How can you possibly know me by anything apart from what I post on this discussion board??

Once again, do you have any proper objection to what I posted, or is it more ad hominem?

Stuart

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How can you possibly know me by anything apart from what I post on this discussion board??
That was my point exactly, and exclusively. You're dishonest. Of course I'm talking about what you post, "How can I possibly know you by anything apart from what you post on this discussion board??"
Once again, do you have any proper objection to what I posted, or is it more ad hominem?
I did properly object, and your response is what prompted me to credit you with showing me how dishonest you are.

Stuu

You're dishonest.
It wouldn't be honest of you to level that accusation without being specific. About what exactly have I been dishonest?
I did properly object, and your response is what prompted me to credit you with showing me how dishonest you are.
I must have missed you making a valid point in objection. Maybe you can point me to it.

Stuart

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't be honest of you to level that accusation without being specific. About what exactly have I been dishonest?
I required you to show from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, something that you said that the Church teaches. You asked me if I'd read the Second Vatican council, which is a red herring, and an attempt to change the subject; a diversion. I asked again for you to produce the Text from the Catechism to support your claim, and again you wondered if I'd read the council. The reality is that of the councils I've read, whether or not Vatican II is one of them, whether or not I own a copy of the council, or not, is changing the subject, which is dishonest for you to continue to do.

That's one example, address that one before I get any deeper into this.