Fake News: CIA Says Russia Preferred Trump

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Reducing early voting doesn't stop illegals. It just stops legitimate voters.

The vast majority of them. And Trump's campaign is a case in point. The racists are jumping with joy.

Liberals see racists everywhere. Especially, if they're Republican. I mean, it's not possible that there might be a Democrat racist, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nobody would come out of a thermonuclear war 'on top'. It's not called MAD for nothing...

iran and nk don't have anything near the ability to respond

mad only works as a strategy wrt russia

1200x627_world-nuclear-weapon-stockpile.png

Alate_One

Liberals see racists everywhere. Especially, if they're Republican. I mean, it's not possible that there might be a Democrat racist, right?

Did I say that? No. Maybe you should actually learn something rather than making assumptions about me. But that's not the point. The point is, claiming Republicans stopped slavery in the 1860s is a defense against current accusations of racism is nonsense. That was then. This is now.

make-america-white-againjpg-4686e1a95903233f.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Did I say that? No. Maybe you should actually learn something rather than making assumptions about me. But that's not the point. The point is, claiming Republicans stopped slavery in the 1860s is a defense against current accusations of racism is nonsense. That was then. This is now.

make-america-white-againjpg-4686e1a95903233f.jpg

meh :idunno:

both sides have retards for supporters

ClimateSanity

John McCain said that the Russian involvement in the elections should be considered warfare! Should Obama declare war on Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran all at the same time and just get it over with? Are the Democrats aching for an all out Nuclear war? I believe Obama and Hillary would be up for it. If it occurs, could the USA come out of a Thermonuclear war, on top?

There is no proof the Russians were involved in our elections.

ClimateSanity

it was a democrat president who dropped the bombs on japan

it was a democrat president who took us into vietnam

it was a democrat president who escalated vietnam

and it was a democrat president who wrung his hands and dithered when the World Trade Centers were bombed

And it's the political arm of the intelligence agencies pushing this Russian conspiracy and also got us into the Iraq war.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've always voted Republican since I first voted in 1980. (Ronald Reagan.) I grew up in a Democrat family. Today, I lean more towards calling myself an Independent. I continue to vote Republican because they are closer to my personal ideals. I'm basically just a Conservative type of individual who will never vote for a Liberal. I wish there was just a plain old "Conservative Party." However, that'll never be.

Alate_One

The Washington post is fake news. You dispute that?

Yes. If you believe Kellyanne Conway and don't believe WaPo, you've already drunk too much kool-aid. You're now a tool of the Trump administration. One of his many minions that hang on his every word. Unless you have some point of disagreement with Trump. Feel free to name it.