Explain Conservatism

Arthur Brain

musterion, patrick jane, ok doser, Sabbath Moon, Angel4Truth, Koytoy, glassjester, Lon, ffreeloader,etc. etc. etc.

At first I wondered if you were ahem...roommates with someone (or a group of people) that post Libertarian ideology as you do, but then I realized that in your sad world that you enjoy the fantasy of being numerous other people.

Eh? You think A4T, Musterion, Ktoyou and Lon are all the same person?!

Oh wow. this is priceless!

:rotfl:

How come I'm not on the list Connie?

:noid:

Gary K

Banned
Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.

acw,

I am in my mid sixties. I wish I was in my 40's once more. Maybe I could avoid the accident that crippled me this time around.

As to hating you, I do not. I detest the totalitarianism you stand for, but personal hatred for you is something I do not have. I don't hate anyone just because they disagree with me. I may, and do, tear apart their reasoning as well as I can, but I don't hate them.

Arthur Brain

acw,

I am in my mid sixties. I wish I was in my 40's once more. Maybe I could avoid the accident that crippled me this time around.

As to hating you, I do not. I detest the totalitarianism you stand for, but personal hatred for you is something I do not have. I don't hate anyone just because they disagree with me. I may, and do, tear apart their reasoning as well as I can, but I don't hate them.

aCW is none too bright. He likes to imagine being hated by people so he can bask in an imaginary martyr status whereas the simple fact is that most people just consider him to be a gay obsessed clown. If anything his buffoonish antics are sometimes good for a laugh...

:D

WizardofOz

I would never imply that you are or once were a practicing homosexual Aaron. I do wonder why the devout defense of homosexuality though? Surely it must be based solely on Libertarian ideology (the self ownership philosophy).

Quote me (devoutly) defending homosexuality.

I don't believe you.

Why would I lie about not having native American blood?

Your conspiracy theories are increasingly bizarre.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
but are hardcore Ron Paul supporters as well. Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.
Then there's the Ron Paul/Libertarian connection.

Which is, what? You stated I was in my mid-40s. I am not.

How did your fellow Libertarian know that you didn't post in the hundreds of pages that consist of Part 3 and 4 after you made your brilliant introduction on Page 1 in Part 3?

One would think that patrick jane would have explained that when I questioned him on that matter over 3 months ago. Instead, he went silent.
:idea:
You would have to ask him. I honestly have no idea what you're even talking about.

To answer your question: Sigh, where shall I start?

musterion, patrick jane, ok doser, Sabbath Moon, Angel4Truth, Koytoy, glassjester, Lon, ffreeloader,etc. etc. etc.

At first I wondered if you were ahem...roommates with someone (or a group of people) that post Libertarian ideology as you do, but then I realized that in your sad world that you enjoy the fantasy of being numerous other people.

How about you and I, and you can gather up all of your Libertarian thinking friends if you like, how about we all go over to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread (200-300 people a day view it) and we can discuss Libertarians philosophy and legislation, and after debating, we can decide who is in need of mental health care?

I already know you are. I don't need more evidence.

Arthur Brain

Your conspiracy theories are increasingly bizarre.

:idea:
You would have to ask him. I honestly have no idea what you're even talking about.

I'm sorry but I just don't agree with me here...I mean You! Sorry...

(Oh darn, what a giveaway...)

Gary K

Banned
aCW is none too bright. He likes to imagine being hated by people so he can bask in an imaginary martyr status whereas the simple fact is that most people just consider him to be a gay obsessed clown. If anything his buffoonish antics are sometimes good for a laugh...

I always try to give people enough respect to honestly answer their questions and support my own ideas with documentation. I think that is pretty important to do. But, when someone is descending into nothing more than adhominen attacks, and displaying a complete misunderstanding of what I say it makes it hard not to get sarcastic with them. I just don't have that much patience. It's one of my major failings. I wish I was more like Lon with his degree of patience.

I also, though, have to admit that acw makes me laugh sometimes with what he comes up with. His self-image is amazing.

Arthur Brain

I always try to give people enough respect to honestly answer their questions and support my own ideas with documentation. I think that is pretty important to do. But, when someone is descending into nothing more than adhominen attacks, and displaying a complete misunderstanding of what I say it makes it hard not to get sarcastic with them. I just don't have that much patience. It's one of my major failings. I wish I was more like Lon with his degree of patience.

With aCW he thrives on people disagreeing with him. Unless you're on exactly the same page with his views about all and sundry then you're effectively an opponent and nothing more. He's simply here to perpetuate his own blog and ineffectually "mock" posters that don't agree 100% with his own take about everything. He's not here for genuine discourse and never has been. Suffice to say he's rather unhinged and his ongoing paranoia about most of the forum being the same person only underlines that...

I also, though, have to admit that acw makes me laugh sometimes with what he comes up with. His self-image is amazing.

He's the archetypal hero of his own narrative, as with many blowhards although his buffoonery and gaffes can be hysterical at times...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I would never imply that you are or once were a practicing homosexual Aaron. I do wonder why the devout defense of homosexuality though? Surely it must be based solely on Libertarian ideology (the self ownership philosophy).

Your good friend Art Brain proudly wears the Queen of Denial tiara Aaron, and he worked hard for it, so please don't try and take it from him.

I have to say Aaron that someone who went to the trouble to email my former pastor and ask him if he believed that homosexuality should be recriminalized takes the subject rather serious. Then there's your brilliant opening posts (two of them) in Part 3 which attacked me and made no effort to refute the evidence that showed the amount of child molestation/indoctrination and tyranny the homosexual movement has caused since the behavior was decriminalized.

I don't believe you.

Why would you lie about not being a Libertarian? Why would you lie about not being an avid supporter of the LGBTQ agenda? Lying is in your blood Aaron (respectfully said in the event you report me for being disruptive like you have before).

but are hardcore Ron Paul supporters as well. Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.

Yet another lie denying that you're an avid Ron Paul supporter (respectfully said...see above comment).

How did your fellow Libertarian know that you didn't post in the hundreds of pages that consist of Part 3 and 4 after you made your brilliant introduction on Page 1 in Part 3?

One would think that patrick jane would have explained that when I questioned him on that matter over 3 months ago. Instead, he went silent.

Patrick just adores you Aaron as much as you adore yourself. Surely you read what he had to say about you in that thread that drives you Libertarians bonkers?

Here it is:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane

Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names. Dubya goes so far as to think that Aaron wrote to dubya's pastor and belittled him.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076527&viewfull=1#post5076527

Wow, now that's some fan Aaron.

How about you and I, and you can gather up all of your Libertarian thinking friends if you like, how about we all go over to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread (200-300 people a day view it) and we can discuss Libertarians philosophy and legislation, and after debating, we can decide who is in need of mental health care?

Sigh, and here I was hoping that you'd bring your buddy Art Brain along and I could run a few scenarios by you both. Art loves those scenarios don't cha know.

drbrumley

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

Arthur Brain

Your good friend Art Brain proudly wears the Queen of Denial tiara Aaron, and he worked hard for it, so please don't try and take it from him.

I have to say Aaron that someone who went to the trouble to email my former pastor and ask him if he believed that homosexuality should be recriminalized takes the subject rather serious. Then there's your brilliant opening posts (two of them) in Part 3 which attacked me and made no effort to refute the evidence that showed the amount of child molestation/indoctrination and tyranny the homosexual movement has caused since the behavior was decriminalized.

I don't believe you.

Why would you lie about not being a Libertarian? Why would you lie about not being an avid supporter of the LGBTQ agenda? Lying is in your blood Aaron (respectfully said in the event you report me for being disruptive like you have before).

Yet another lie denying that you're an avid Ron Paul supporter (respectfully said...see above comment).

Patrick just adores you Aaron as much as you adore yourself. Surely you read what he had to say about you in that thread that drives you Libertarians bonkers?

Here it is:

Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names. Dubya goes so far as to think that Aaron wrote to dubya's pastor and belittled him.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076527&viewfull=1#post5076527

Sigh, and here I was hoping that you'd bring your buddy Art Brain along and I could run a few scenarios by you both. Art loves those scenarios don't cha know.

How come I'm just his buddy and not actually him? Why am I left out of all this paranoid sock puppet malarkey?

:mmph:

WizardofOz

So that's a no. You have no evidence of me supporting homosexuality.

I thought not...

I have to say Aaron that someone who went to the trouble to email my former pastor and ask him if he believed that homosexuality should be recriminalized takes the subject rather serious.

If your spiritual superior (rest in peace) didn't want homosexuality recriminalized (and there was never any evidence that he did) you were stuck labeling him a 'homosexualist' just like anyone else who didn't think jail was the way to reach homosexuals.

Yet another way of calling out your relativism.

Just don't go telling anyone that you're pro-life after that one.

Why would you lie about not being a Libertarian?

I am not a member of any political party. I am not a Republican, I am not a Democrat, I am not a Libertarian. Why would I say I wasn't if I really was?

Why would you lie about not being an avid supporter of the LGBTQ agenda? Lying is in your blood Aaron (respectfully said in the event you report me for being disruptive like you have before).

Quote me lying then. It should be easy. :juggle:

I liked a lot of Ron Paul's ideas, sure. I disagreed with him on plenty of his others. That doesn't make me a Libertarian and doesn't make me an avid supporter. He's long since retired so it's largely moot anyway.

Here it is:

I should show you a screenshot of all the neg reps he's sent me. Why would he neg rep me, if he's me?

It's all a part of the plan to trick you with dozens of sock accounts, right? :kookoo:

Feel free to discuss anything you'd like in this thread. I'm far too old for the circus.

Lon

If you ever decide to share God’s Word with your pro homosexual/LGBTQ agenda friends here on TOL, would you send me a transcript of that, as I would love to frame it.
Will do. I prayed for some of them, and you last night after. Hope you prayed for them too. :up:

Is it possible for you to be a Christian while being friends with despicable humans’ beings without sharing God's Word with them?
Agree. This isn't that thread, but right now: Romans 3:23, 5:8,6:23,10:9,10 Our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way from sin and death.

Not sure how you are going to frame it, but please remember when/where I posted it. Arthur Brain, please hear and remember this, not just so ACW will not forget. I hope ACW has shared the same and often. -Lon

I’m not impressed with unsubstantiated stories (like your story about endorsing Ted Cruz). I can only go with what I see here on TOL, and your Am I’ve never seen you witness to, makes me very suspicious of you.
Did you think you were the only one that voted for him???? In the long and short, it doesn't matter. It is all long past our ability to do anything about it. He is still in office though. http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/1...as-shooting-but-democrats-pulled-the-plug/amp

The bible is very clear on the proper of government. It’s pretty difficult to follow Christ when you disagree with Him on subjects that He’s very clear about.
You mean like voting for Trump? I didn't. :plain:

In any event, it’s been fun exposing you.
I don't care about that. Did you pray for me? I prayed for you, several times and while posting. I've prayed He would use my words to honor Him. A bit off this topic, but praying is important.

I have to warn you though: God will not be mocked.
I'm not really part of a church that believes there are prophets today, nor that there is any need for any mediator but the Lord Jesus Christ.

We do reap what we sow, but it is written in scripture. I didn't need you to tell me that. I remember scriptures. -Lon

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So that's a no. You have no evidence of me supporting homosexuality.

I thought not...

Always trying to play the level headed moderate aren't you Aaron? It must be terribly frustrating when someone exposes you like I have for the radical that you are.

BTW, you just supplied your own evidence below:

I have to say Aaron that someone who went to the trouble to email my former pastor and ask him if he believed that homosexuality should be recriminalized takes the subject rather serious.

If your spiritual superior (rest in peace) didn't want homosexuality recriminalized (and there was never any evidence that he did) you were stuck labeling him a 'homosexualist' just like anyone else who didn't think jail was the way to reach homosexuals.

If you had approached the God hating LGBTQueer movement and told them that the late Pastor Ken Hutcherson was really their friend, not their enemy, they would have thrown a much needed straightjacket on you (they have plenty). BTW, recriminalizing homosexuality doesn't necessarily mean putting sexual deviants in jail. although being that a large portion of them are pedophiles and pederasts, I can think of no other better place for them to be.

Yet another way of calling out your relativism.

Just don't go telling anyone that you're pro-life after that one.

Explain how you can support a culture of death yet be anti abortion Aaron?

That's right, the unborn can't...(drumroll)..."consent" to their death. It's all about "consent" for you Libertarians isn't it Aaron?

I am not a member of any political party. I am not a Republican, I am not a Democrat, I am not a Libertarian. Why would I say I wasn't if I really was?

How about we both agree that Libertarians are a bunch of filthy perverts?

Say it Aaron...

Quote: Originally posted by aCulureWarrior
Why would you lie about not being an avid supporter of the LGBTQ agenda? Lying is in your blood Aaron (respectfully said in the event you report me for being disruptive like you have before).

Quote me lying then. It should be easy.

Why don't we both agree that the LGBTQueer movement are a bunch of child molesting/indoctrinating/anti Christian jack booted thug perverts?

Say it Aaron...

I liked a lot of Ron Paul's ideas, sure. I disagreed with him on plenty of his others. That doesn't make me a Libertarian and doesn't make me an avid supporter. He's long since retired so it's largely moot anyway.

Let's talk briefly about social issues and how Ron Paul was a pro homosexual, pro recreational drug, pro pornography degenerate while he held public office.

Can we both agree to that?

Say it Aaron...

Here it is:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5076527

I should show you a screenshot of all the neg reps he's sent me. Why would he neg rep me, if he's me?

It's all a part of the plan to trick you with dozens of sock accounts, right?

I don't know what goes through sick minds such as yours Aaron (respectfully said...), but I do know that God can help you.

Have you ever thought about asking Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior? Granted, Art Brain would quit giving you positive reps, but hey, it's worth it.

Feel free to discuss anything you'd like in this thread. I'm far too old for the circus.

I can't imagine the stress my 4 part thread has caused you, plus the years it's taken off of your life.

Feel free to report me for some TOL policy violation Aaron and have me banned, as I'm done here and could use the free time to catch up on the table of contents in that thread that bothers you Libertarians so.

Arthur Brain

Always trying to play the level headed moderate aren't you Aaron? It must be terribly frustrating when someone exposes you like I have for the radical that you are.

BTW, you just supplied your own evidence below:

If you had approached the God hating LGBTQueer movement and told them that the late Pastor Ken Hutcherson was really their friend, not their enemy, they would have thrown a much needed straightjacket on you (they have plenty). BTW, recriminalizing homosexuality doesn't necessarily mean putting sexual deviants in jail. although being that a large portion of them are pedophiles and pederasts, I can think of no other better place for them to be.

Explain how you can support a culture of death yet be anti abortion Aaron?

That's right, the unborn can't...(drumroll)..."consent" to their death. It's all about "consent" for you Libertarians isn't it Aaron?

How about we both agree that Libertarians are a bunch of filthy perverts?

Say it Aaron...

Quote: Originally posted by aCulureWarrior

Why don't we both agree that the LGBTQueer movement are a bunch of child molesting/indoctrinating/anti Christian jack booted thug perverts?

Say it Aaron...

Let's talk briefly about social issues and how Ron Paul was a pro homosexual, pro recreational drug, pro pornography degenerate while he held public office.

Can we both agree to that?

Say it Aaron...

Here it is:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5076527

I don't know what goes through sick minds such as yours Aaron (respectfully said...), but I do know that God can help you.

Have you ever thought about asking Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior? Granted, Art Brain would quit giving you positive reps, but hey, it's worth it.

I can't imagine the stress my 4 part thread has caused you, plus the years it's taken off of your life.

Feel free to report me for some TOL policy violation Aaron and have me banned, as I'm done here and could use the free time to catch up on the table of contents in that thread that bothers you Libertarians so.

Oh my word, what a nut...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Explain Conservatism.

Russel Kirk does rather well in exposing the benefits (and dangers) of conservatism.

1. Belief in some sort of transcendant natural law and justice that exists apart from the passing notions of society.

2. Preference for individualism as opposed to egalitarianism.

3. Assumption that classes and natural social order are essential to a workable society

4. The belief that freedom is property.

5. Preference for slow change or none at all, against rapid change.

All of these are potentially good things, as well as potentially horrific things, depending on the circumstances.