ECT EXPANDING GAL 1:15 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and can not resist repeating Gal 1:15 to those who reject Acts 9:6 as the beginning of the Body of Christ and to those Anti-Pauline truth !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But it well PLEASED the One having SEPARATED me from my mother's womb , and having CALLED ( me ) by His grace !!

#1 , Let say that I am a strict Acts 9:6 and this is where the Body of Christ BEGAN !!

#2 , But I will present 2 more so-called positions of thr Man-made MID-Acts position !!

#3 In Gal 1:15 there are 3 verbs in verse 15 , PLEASED , SEPARATED and CALLED , all in the AORIST TENSE and for those in Rio Linda the Engish Past Tense !!

#4 Looking at verse 15 the verb , it PLEASED God at the time that Paul was in his mother's womb , at almost the same time of Jesus's conception !!

#5 It pleased God to SEPARATE Paul , also in the Aorist Tense at Paul's conception !!

#6 To CALL Paul by God 's Grace , or if you prefer by Election which is also in the AORIST TENSE which means at the time of Paul's conception !!

So those who believe that the Body of Christ began at Acts 2 or at PENTECOST not believe the Body of Christ began at MID-Gal 1:15 ??

Or , since Paul was SEPARATED at his conception , why not begin the Body of Christ at MID-MATT 2 years after Jesus was born ??

What Gal 1:15 is true and now you see why an Mid-Acts position is crowded and why Acts 9:6 is the true time that the Body of Christ began !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
#1 , Let say that I am a strict Acts 9:6 and this is where the Body of Christ BEGAN !!

Let's say that is not true. Paul tells us the body of Christ, which is the church, began in the wilderness when Christ led his people out of Egypt.

Paul said, "All drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ."
(1 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV)

This is he (Moses) who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel (Messenger) who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us. (Acts 7:38 NKJV)​

DAN P

Let's say that is not true. Paul tells us the body of Christ, which is the church, began in the wilderness when Christ led his people out of Egypt.

Paul said, "All drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ."
(1 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV)

This is he (Moses) who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel (Messenger) who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us. (Acts 7:38 NKJV)​

Hi and ALL WILL BE JUDGED by Paul's gospel , which is the MYSTERY of Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi to all and can not resist repeating Gal 1:15 to those who reject Acts 9:6 as the beginning of the Body of Christ and to those Anti-Pauline truth !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But it well PLEASED the One having SEPARATED me from my mother's womb , and having CALLED ( me ) by His grace !!

#2 , But I will present 2 more so-called positions of thr Man-made MID-Acts position !!

#3 In Gal 1:15 there are 3 verbs in verse 15 , PLEASED , SEPARATED and CALLED , all in the AORIST TENSE and for those in Rio Linda the Engish Past Tense !!

#4 Looking at verse 15 the verb , it PLEASED God at the time that Paul was in his mother's womb , at almost the same time of Jesus's conception !!

#5 It pleased God to SEPARATE Paul , also in the Aorist Tense at Paul's conception !!

#6 To CALL Paul by God 's Grace , or if you prefer by Election which is also in the AORIST TENSE which means at the time of Paul's conception !!

So those who believe that the Body of Christ began at Acts 2 or at PENTECOST not believe the Body of Christ began at MID-Gal 1:15 ??

Or , since Paul was SEPARATED at his conception , why not begin the Body of Christ at MID-MATT 2 years after Jesus was born ??

What Gal 1:15 is true and now you see why an Mid-Acts position is crowded and why Acts 9:6 is the true time that the Body of Christ began !!

dan p

First off, one is not separated from their mother's womb at conception. :doh:

Secondly, the subject is the revealing of Jesus Christ in Paul.

Paul learned what that was all through his NEW life.

It began on the road to Damascus.

You got the who (Jesus Christ) mixed up with the when (dispensationism).

DAN P

Hi and it PLEASED God to separate Paul from his mother's womb and CALLED Paul by His Grace and all 3 verbs are in the AORIST TENSE which means they took , PLACE in the womb after Jesus birth !!

I believe that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and IF you agree to that , than explain HOW Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 ??

Please do not say Paul saw the LIGHT , so either you know I can explain both Gal 1:15 and MID-MATT . to you OR ask Danoh !!

The Greek word APHROZIO is also translated by LIMITED , SEPARATED or BOUNDARIES !!

dan p

Danoh

If we know what the Gospel is, why do we need the precise start of the church?

So that we know WHAT gospel is.

So that we know WHICH GOSPEL is the gospel of OUR salvation.

When Moses parted the Red Sea as he shouted to Israel "see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew TO YOU TO DAY:" Exodus 14:13, that was "gospel." That was "good news."

And it was "gospel" THAT DAY and to THAT nation.

But perspective is a Dispendational one. Mid-Acts, to be exact. The issue of Identities - of "THEIR portion of meat in THEIR due season," Luke 12:42.

Without it, one ends up at the notion that is "the gospel" as some, one size fits all descriptive.

In contrast to wisdom that is the awareness of the need to ever be asking "which one, where, when, why, how, to whom?"

We remain at a cross road on this issue, brother.

You've been too long in the one size fits all your tradition has engrained in you to see.

I've been too long in the question my tradition has engrained in me to never lose sight of.

The best to you in this...

Danoh

Hi and it PLEASED God to separate Paul from his mother's womb and CALLED Paul by His Grace and all 3 verbs are in the AORIST TENSE which means they took , PLACE in the womb after Jesus birth !!

I believe that Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and IF you agree to that , than explain HOW Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 ??

Please do not say Paul saw the LIGHT , so either you know I can explain both Gal 1:15 and MID-MATT . to you OR ask Danoh !!

The Greek word APHROZIO is also translated by LIMITED , SEPARATED or BOUNDARIES !!

dan p

DP, I'll be signing autographs starting at 3. Yours is at 9:06 :)

Danoh

Third, in Gal. 1:17 and again in Gal. 4:25, Paul identifies what "mother" he is actually referring to.

See also, Isaiah 50: 1; Ezekiel 19: 10; etc.

DAN P

Hi and most as you have seen written on this forum ,most claim that there is ONLY one Gospel !!

Gal 1:16 and Rom 1:1 explain what the Gospel is as does 1 Cor 15:1-4 !!

The reason , that there is a PRECISE time as to Paul's salvation by Grace , as Paul was the PROTO / FIRST saved by Grace in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 and Paul was the FIRST in the Body of Christ referenced in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Third, in Gal. 1:17 and again in Gal. 4:25, Paul identifies what "mother" he is actually referring to.

See also, Isaiah 50: 1; Ezekiel 19: 10; etc.

Why switch gears?

Yer tactic does nothing to support yer carrying on.

Conception is conception.

Not separation.

Paul was not Christ. :shocked:

Not only that, you are nowhere near understanding who Paul's mother was.

God separated Paul from his true mother's womb.

He was conceived in that womb when he was blinded, he was separated from it after being baptized and receiving his sight.

That mother was the Jerusalem from above.

Paul was born late.

Ananias was the midwife.

Wake up.:think:

DAN P

Why switch gears?

Yer tactic does nothing to support yer carrying on.

Conception is conception.

Not separation.

Paul was not Christ. :shocked:

Not only that, you are nowhere near understanding who Paul's mother was.

God separated Paul from his true mother's womb.

He was conceived in that womb when he was blinded, he was separated from it after being baptized and receiving his sight.

That mother was the Jerusalem from above.

Paul was born late.

Ananias was the midwife.

Wake up.:think:

Hi and you have a good IMAGINATION !!

DAN P !!

DAN P

They call it Mellow Yellow.

Go ask Alice, lol

Hi and now you see why it is iomportant to know Verb Tense and it helps explain what is happening in Gal 1;15 and we can show 2 more POSITIONS of a so-called Mid-Acts by a Mid-Gal and Mid -Matthew position !!

I just love it , don't you ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and now you see why it is iomportant to know Verb Tense and it helps explain what is happening in Gal 1;15 and we can show 2 more POSITIONS of a so-called Mid-Acts by a Mid-Gal and Mid -Matthew position !!

I just love it , don't you ??

dan p

Maybe its just me or some like me as to our placing not a whole lot of importance on the Greek.

At least for the reason I don't.

And that reason is this - it comes natural for a person to more or less pick up on the verb tenses and all the rest as he begins to learn his mother tongue as he is growing up.

More so in some one who has read as many books as I have in my life.

You spend a lot of time in language through reading and you really get to know your way around words.

And years of hour upon hour in my KJB has been no different.

As a result, where you might see a translation issue, for example, and given your focus, I often do not simply out of all that Bible in my inward man that all those years in my Bible have resulted in.

As a result, any one passage and or word will set off countless others that together tell me what it is I am attempting to get at the intended sense of.

Of course, in light of Romans thru Philemon, for that is the actual "decoder ring."

In short, brother; there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

Interplanner

dan p

It started when people believed that he was Messiah. That was happening even before "mid-Matthew". It was also happening before the NT.

DAN P

It started when people believed that he was Messiah. That was happening even before "mid-Matthew". It was also happening before the NT.

Hi and new TESTAMENT /DIATHEKE is not the Old Testament and the books of Matthew , Mark , Luke , John , and Acts are still the OT !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi , because the Mystery began with Paul as written in Rom 16:25 , that could not be revealed in the OT nor by the 12 apostles !!

Eph 3:5 is very explicit which says that it was not known in other AGES unto the sons of men !!

dan p