ECT Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

• The Devil has freewill and is guilty of his choices

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • The Devil is an agent of God and does God's Will, Alone.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Truster

Oh... I'm frequently disappointed in myself. You could even say that I'm "poor in Spirit". I sincerely look to Jesus Christ as my only hope. It's not because of what I've done... or who I am... or some mystical "election" of sorts... but because He is truly the King of Kings and Lord of lords.

His Mercy endures forever and He desires "Mercy"... not "Sacrifice."

Infact... I know an awful lot about you from you... but I don't really hear you talking about How Wonderful, Loving and Amazing Jesus is... that often... I mainly here about "your" opinions and how great your "election" is.

Why is that? :think:

I rest in the fact that He knows my every thought and the intentions from which my thoughts come forth. I have nothing to prove to Him because He knows me better than I know myself. I rest and trust in Him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You can't "see". You hate the truth. You misapply scripture.

Being Elijah is not something I have ever professed to being. I know I'm not alone but we are few at this time. The reason I warn people of impending destruction is two fold. Firstly because they are deluded and as such sleeping in their sin. I hope they will be awakened. Secondly to insure that new born babes will be encouraged when they face the same taunts as I do and have hope that they can fight back against the lies that spew forth from the pit and prevail.

Hmmmmmm... :think: The Truth is Jesus... AKA Yeshua... AKA YHWH... and I willingly and devotedly Love HIM. See, I know myself well enough to know that I am sunk without Jesus... and I am certain that Jesus is the Author of the currency we call "Love"... that binds all good things together. I also know that "PRIDE" in oneself is a very slippery slope.

New born "babes"?

I believe Jesus put it best... and I now read this scripture with you in mind... "Truster". I don't dare know your spiritual fate... but I am certain that this shoe fits you...

Matthew 23:13“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.d 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

Yup... Good ole Jesus nailed it... and that shoe sure seems to be your "about" your size... at this current juncture of your walk.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I rest in the fact that He knows my every thought and the intentions from which my thoughts come forth. I have nothing to prove to Him because He knows me better than I know myself. I rest and trust in Him.

Hey... lookey there... we have something in common... and guess what... I don't hate or despise you.

Imagine that... and after all of the "sweet" things you've "whispered" in my ear. I wonder why that is? :think:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
One...I asked to have reputation turned off but was told that is not possible. Many if not most of the notifications I receive liking what I have said is in reference to condemning the likes of you...go figure.Should I be condemned for speaking the truth then I would willingly plead guilty and continue to do so, because, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Messiah Yah Shua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit".

Two...Point out one case in which "wit" is used in scripture. Wit is always based on pride of self or a lie. Both of which come forth from the pit.

Three...We are warned in scripture about false teachers, false brethren, blind guides. Why are we warned if not to test the spirits?

Four...I wouldn't expect you to be anything other than irritated with me.

PS I love it when the likes of you condemn and speak evil against me. The first thing I do is look over the top of my Mac to the place I was standing when I was converted. I smile, nod my head and carry on typing. Having made sure my election and calling and having put on the full armor of Elohim there is nothing you can say that harms or influences me in any way. In Messiah, you and your father, the father of lies, are already beaten and eternally condemned.

"Who shall lay anything to the charge of Elohim's elect? It is Elohim that justifieth"

I cherish this response... because I have never questioned your eternal fate, and I have perpetually maintained that you are my brother in Christ, while I've received your "condemnation" in league with many others...

You act as if you are "untouchable"... but to be very clear... you are very "vulnerable" and I have no issue with you pointing fingers at me... but as you sharpen your tongue against others here that I also call "brother"... you can be assured that "friendly" me is on vacation.

You truly don't understand the phrase... "One shouldn't throw stones from their glass house".

Truster

Hmmmmmm... :think: The Truth is Jesus... AKA Yeshua... AKA YHWH... and I willingly and devotedly Love HIM. See, I know myself well enough to know that I am sunk without Jesus... and I am certain that Jesus is the Author of the currency we call "Love"... that binds all good things together. I also know that "PRIDE" in oneself is a very slippery slope.

New born "babes"?

I believe Jesus put it best... and I now read this scripture with you in mind... "Truster". I don't dare know your spiritual fate... but I am certain that this shoe fits you...

Matthew 23:13“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.d 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

Yup... Good ole Jesus nailed it... and that shoe is seems to be your size... at this current juncture of your walk.

I got as far as the first couple of blasphemies and stopped reading. You are seriously and disgustingly evil. Just as your tag declares.

Truster

I cherish this response... because I have never questioned your eternal fate, and I have perpetually maintained that you are my brother in Christ, while I've received your "condemnation" in league with many others...

You act as if you are "untouchable"... but to be very clear... you are very "vulnerable" and I have no issue with you pointing fingers at me... but as you sharpen your tongue against others here that I also call "brother"... you can be assured that "friendly" me is on vacation.

You truly don't understand the phrase... "One shouldn't throw stones from their glass house".

You can question my eternal fate all day and night, but you cannot change the fact the I have been converted.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I got as far as the first couple of blasphemies and stopped reading. You are seriously and disgustingly evil. Just as your tag declares.

I'm always glad to enter dialogue with you... "Sir". Are you sure you don't want to "hug" this one out?

"We cut down people in Your Name... with a sword that was never ours to swing"

Truster

I'm always glad to enter dialogue with you... "Sir". Are you sure you don't want to "hug" this one out?

"We cut down people in Your Name... with a sword that was never ours to swing"

If you only knew what it means when a just man judges you would tremble instead of spouting irreverent nonsense.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If you only knew what it means when a just man judges you would tremble instead of spouting irreverent nonsense.

Oh... that's funny... Jesus... (John 5:39) ... Says... through Paul (Romans 3:10)... that there is NO JUST MAN... NOT ONE..

Matthew 18:21 As it is written: There is not any man just.

In fact... I only know of ONE Righteous "God-Man" that Was Just for all of us UNJUST...

2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

So.... "Agent Smith"...

What was that?

If you "understood" what Jesus was saying in the following passage... "you would tremble"...

Matthew 18:23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet[a] and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Converted does not refer or mean what you think it means and that proves you have not been saved.

Oh... I see...

2 Corinthians 3:3 And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Are you "Just"... or "Justified"?

:think:

Spoiler

Truster

Oh... that's funny... Jesus... (John 5:39) ... Says... through Paul (Romans 3:10)... that there is NO JUST MAN... NOT ONE..

Matthew 18:21 As it is written: There is not any man just.

In fact... I only know of ONE Righteous "God-Man" that Was Just for all of us UNJUST...

2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

So.... "Agent Smith"...

What was that?

If you "understood" what Jesus was saying in the following passage... "you would tremble"...

Matthew 18:23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet[a] and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”

Justification insures the converted man is judicially just in the sight of the Eternal Almighty.

You are not my brother and so I hate your false doctrine and your wicked ways.

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The back and forth above is but another example of using words, for example, converted, and then assuming everyone "gets it".

Read the entire thread to see what I mean:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124599-Conversion

AMR

1 John 2:27 and 2 Corinthians 11:3 should suffice... wouldn't you say? As in... Matthew 23:10

I don't know where you stand... in accordance to Truster's comments here... I accept that you supported one thing that he said... earlier... but again... I understand... as you and I have been down that path on previous threads...

But... The real point of issue for me is where Truster "condemned" Patrick Jane... with his words and is now claiming to be a "Just Judge".

Simplicity is my vernacular... it is not Truster's. The filter of "theology" that comes off of the shelf adds "complexity" to the simplicity. Kind of like a certain serpent "added to what God said"... in Eden... I have resolved that some... need the writings of men... (in their mind)... but when the some... try to infringe on those that don't and are directly connected to Jesus and scripture... in a "personal walk" manner... then try to pass it off as unique perspective that was "Divinely Inspired"... AKA... Canon... oh boy... oh boy :redflag:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The back and forth above is but another example of using words, for example, converted, and then assuming everyone "gets it".

Read the entire thread to see what I mean:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124599-Conversion

AMR

Also... those two quotes don't go together.... It's misleading..

Truster twisted what I said... which is what deception looks like.

In that light... it is clear where the "regenerate" verbiage "can" get twisted and lead to self exaltation... as you can see [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] doing over and over again.

He hides behind the concept of "election"... But when I read Trusters posts... there are more "I's" within them than a spelling bee's word roster!

I would hope you don't agree with His flavor of doctrine... if you do... I would like to to know... or then again... it might be best I don't.