Evil.Eye.<(I)> is actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, you are not God, and that scripture does NOT say you get to say anything and everything God says.

With a name like "evil I" 1 Tim. 1:15 , I believe it is clear I make no claims of being God.

Again... Philippians 3:9 ... do you believe every word?

Yes or No? Mt. 5:37

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are using God's words about God Himself to justify your insults to others, and pervert the gospel of Christ. You are not God, or Paul, or Peter, or......who used the word of God to insult others, such as yourself, to pervert the word.

So kindly hush, devil child.

You can't you control yourself, and you are not God, so cease your hissing.

Fun!

:blabla:

This thread simply shows that you all will take whatever you can get.

Every day for the past few weeks now, this 'crusade' has been going on, and I'm frankly tired of the nonsense.

'Perverting the Word' seems to be the goal of Madism, being that when every time there is an actual debate- rather than this same old dance with you all- you seem to simply cancel out whatever Scripture states for something else it states.

Every time I bring up scriptures, it harmonizes what you all put forward to Calvinism along with it- this is something you do not do with your theology. Madism is the practice of ousting God's Word with God's Word :AMR:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

'Perverting the Word' seems to be the goal of Madism, being that when every time there is an actual debate- rather than this same old dance with you all- you seem to simply cancel out whatever Scripture states for something else it states.

Every time I bring up scriptures, it harmonizes what you all put forward to Calvinism along with it- this is something you do not do with your theology. Madism is the practice of ousting God's Word with God's Word :AMR:

Thanks 2509... and now back to the grown ups.

# Calhovah's Wittinesses

john w

Hall of Fame

Every day for the past few weeks now, this 'crusade' has been going on, and I'm frankly tired of the nonsense.

Your "post" simply shows that you missed the demon's "argument:"

You are not God, ___. Fill in the blank.

You are not God, Crucible. Kindly shut up.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your "post" simply shows that you missed the demon's "argument:"

You are not God, Crucible. Kindly shut up.

giphy.gif

"I Second that Emotion"

God's Truth

You, to those, protecting a child from a rapist, wolf, robber, pedefile...:

Is this sincere love that God speaks of?

I love the babes, sheep, enough, to protect them from wolves, such as yourself. I do not like wolves....saint John W I am.

Wolfie. Get out of our territory, as members of he boc do not negotiate with wolves, or communists.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You, to those, protecting a child from a rapist, wolf, robber, pedefile...:

I love the babes, sheep, enough, to protect them from wolves, such as yourself. I do not like wolves....saint John W I am.

Wolfie. Get out of our territory, as members of he boc do not negotiate with wolves, or communists.

Yes

Mt. 23

So then, you are claiming you are evil?

Go think about what you say more before you say it. HAAAHAHAHAA

Mt. 7:11

Spoiler
With a name like "evil I" 1 Tim. 1:15 , I believe it is clear I make no claims of being God.

Again... Philippians 3:9 ... do you believe every word?

Yes or No? Mt. 5:37

[MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] ?

200.gif

https://youtu.be/ad1sqYJg7jg

Look... my [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] impression
200w.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think it's time someone acknowledged the looming elephant in the room, because this has gotten to a point of just rank stupidity.

This thread is trying to appeal to the head administrator and to other people in an attempt to make Reformed Christians, Presbyterians, and otherwise Calvinists and Protestants on here feel insecure on this site.

The POSTER who has made this thread, every day for weeks now, has blown up the chat box, made outrageous threads grandstanding, and trying to rally everyone to snuff the others out. It's been relentless, and is infuriating to have to come on here every time I log in and see and hear the same old garbage over and over.

I just feel that someone else needs to state it so that it can be known that I'm not alone with this issue. Something needs to be said, seriously- because this is no longer theological debate, this is an attempt at some stupid inquisition and I've had it.
I feel like I'm at a liberal rally :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I think it's time someone acknowledged the looming elephant in the room, because this has gotten to a point of just rank stupidity.

This thread is trying to appeal to the head administrator and to other people in an attempt to make Reformed Christians, Presbyterians, and otherwise Calvinists and Protestants on here feel insecure on this site.
The POSTER who has made this thread, every day for weeks now, has blown up the chat box, made outrageous threads grandstanding, and trying to rally everyone to snuff the others out. It's been relentless, and is infuriating to have to come on here every time I log in and see and hear the same old garbage over and over.

I just feel that someone else needs to state it so that it can be known that I'm not alone with this issue. Something needs to be said, seriously- because this is no longer theological debate, this is an attempt at some stupid inquisition and I've had it.
I feel like I'm at a liberal rally :rolleyes:

855.jpg

God's Truth

Did our hero, defend her "argument?:"

You, to those, protecting a child from a rapist, wolf, robber, pedefile, child abuser, murderer...:

Nope.

For all of TOL, to witness, again.

You remind me so much of a person with tourette syndrome.

I guess that is why what you say about me does not matter. lol

God's Truth

Which is why I call very few, brother or sister, in Christ.

In time people show their true colors.

This kind of willful deception is ungodly, and I am not surprised by the kudos it is getting in this thread.

Disturbing.

AMR is no better. He condemns others too and mocks them, just in a more sophisticated way...but still garbage.

john w

Hall of Fame
You remind me so much of a person with tourette syndrome.

I guess that is why what you say about me does not matter. lol

Did our hero, defend her "argument?:"

You, to those, protecting a child from a rapist, wolf, robber, pedefile, child abuser, murderer...:

Nope.

For all of TOL, to witness, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.