Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

God's Truth

Oh right, no I do still sin, but hopefully not wilfully, and John said this

1 John 1

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.*If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us*our*sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Are you trying to judge me and condemn?

That scripture is where John is speaking about those WHO ARE NOT SAVED.

John is explaining how Jesus came for those who admit to sinning.

marhig

Do you know what living is?
Well of course I do, but there are two Livings, there's is living in by the will of the flesh, and there's living by the will of God.

If we are living by the will of God, then we should be dead to our old life, dead to our flesh.

God's Truth

Well of course I do, but there are two Livings, there's is living in by the will of the flesh, and there's living by the will of God.

If we are living by the will of God, then we should be dead to our old life, dead to our flesh.

You keep speaking of dying.

I am speaking about living after dying.

marhig

Are you trying to judge me and condemn?

That scripture is where John is speaking about those WHO ARE NOT SAVED.

John is explaining how Jesus came for those who admit to sinning.
No GT John is talking about those who know God and Christ have a look at the chapter if you don't believe me.

God's Truth

No GT John is talking about those who know God and Christ have a look at the chapter if you don't believe me.

Do you really think I have not looked at that chapter?

John is speaking to BELIEVERS.

John is telling them that he, and them alike, were NEVER saved if they had NOT ADMITTED to being sinners.

That is not about continuing to sin. That is about repenting to be saved.

marhig

You keep speaking of dying.

I am speaking about living after dying.
Yes and I'm alive in God.

But GT doesn't a wrong thought ever come into your mind? It does in mine, and before I knew God I would have let it get worse and worse, but now I know God I have the strength to nip it in the bud, because the Holy Spirit is giving me a conscience, and helping me to stop doing what I'm doing, so that thought is then dead to me, gone.

Things like this happen every day, and every day as I deny these things and obey God and not my flesh, then it is put to death in me by the power of the Holy Spirit, thus I am dying daily. Can you see what I'm trying to say?

God's Truth

Yes and I'm alive in God.

But GT doesn't a wrong thought ever come into your mind? It does in mine, and before I knew God I would have let it get worse and worse, but now I know God I have the strength to nip it in the bud, because the Holy Spirit is giving me a conscience, and helping me to stop doing what I'm doing, so that thought is then dead to me, gone.

Things like this happen every day, and every day as I deny these things and obey God and not my flesh, then it is put to death in me by the power of the Holy Spirit, thus I am dying daily. Can you see what I'm trying to say?

Sounds to me more like you are living daily.

We died and now live.

marhig

Do you really think I have not looked at that chapter?

John is speaking to BELIEVERS.

John is telling them that he, and them alike, were NEVER saved if they had NOT ADMITTED to being sinners.

That is not about continuing to sin. That is about repenting to be saved.

I'm sorry GT but we all sin, but as I said, I hope that I don't wilfully sin. Although I'm not perfect, and there are still things in my life that I need God's help with.