Empty chicken egg left on my car...weird

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A carefully cracked egg on the car. That is the first thing Chik-Fil-A does in areas where there are launching a new location

6days

Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?
Reminds me of a story from down under...bottom side of my car. I took it into the repair shop asking them to check a squeak I kept hearing.
When I came back later the service order read "No charge! Squeak removed... nest of mice found in the frame"
:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?

Maybe your car hatched out of that eggshell? Check to see if it's
really your car underneath that shell?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was only trying to cross the road.

Or:

It was trying to disprove the theory that all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty back together again. Obviously it didn't quite succeed in proving this however, if there is a wall nearby, it would be evidence of the attempt...

Mocking You

If there is a dead chicken on your hood anytime soon I guess you got your answer to the age old question of which came first.

Last edited: