Empty chicken egg left on my car...weird

musterion

Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Went out awhile ago and found a carefully opened eggshell on the hood of my car. Dark and raining out, and no wild chickens on my cul de sac, so it did not just appear there by itself. No sign of any other eggs or fragments, no Halloween egging of the cars or the door, either. Just that one shell. Since a wet bird never flies at night (esp. since chickens don't fly anyway), any theories?

Look inside the engine compartment

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Do you feed the birds or other critters ? how do you mean carefully opened ?

musterion

Look inside the engine compartment

For anything particular? Hood release is inside and car's locked.

Do you feed the birds or other critters ? how do you mean carefully opened ?

Cracked open, not like it was randomly tossed. We feed nothing but that cat. Even if she found an egg I don't see her eating it, especially having to crack it open and doing soon top of the car in the rain. She stays under the car even daytime, and barely wanted to come out tonight.

Must be a musterion. :)

No, those are warm blooded. Sometimes.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tricksters stopped by your car to restack their eggs, and one rolled out and was left on your car.
Your car was probably just a temporary table for them, and not a target.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
kids egged a neighbor's house, the wind caught the empty shell and it landed on your car and stuck?

or, we could blame the jews

ancient-aliens-guy-on-jews.jpg

musterion

I read that an empty shell can be a form of witchcraft curse. Usually it's left by the front door though.

PureX

Given your pleasant personality, my theory is that the contents are in your gas tank. :think:

OCTOBER23

ITS CHICKENMAN

HE'S EVERYWHERE , EVERYWHERE !!:chicken:

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Unless you pstoff the Catholics or the Morons.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:noid: