Election Day is finally here! Nov 8th 2016

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Been through there, absolutely just beautiful; jealous! I knew you were nearby by how often you quote the Mother Network CBC

started listening to it for the weather - the kingston weather is better than watertown

now it's all i listen to - try to catch Ideas with paul kennedy at nine

and backstage with ben hepner on sunday

michael enright's good too :thumb:

commonsense

started listening to it for the weather - the kingston weather is better than watertown

now it's all i listen to - try to catch Ideas with paul kennedy at nine

and backstage with ben hepner on sunday

michael enright's good too :thumb:
Well you should be proud that you're making progress....I'm proud of you! Keep working at it friend...:)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All I know is that Florida needs to hurry up and make up it's mind, because if he wins it then he almost certainly wins the election. My state, Virginia, is suddenly turning red which was unexpected for me. The university here in Richmond has thoroughly taken over the city through the past 10-15 years, and they painted the city with Bernie :AMR:

The Berean

All I know is that Florida needs to hurry up and make up it's mind, because if he wins it then he almost certainly wins the election. My state, Virginia, is suddenly turning red which was unexpected for me. The university here in Richmond has thoroughly taken over the city through the past 10-15 years, and they painted the city with Bernie :AMR:
With 89% reporting Trump leads 49.3%-47.6%. He has about a 148,000 vote lead.