Election Day is finally here! Nov 8th 2016

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Are you really this dumb? Seriously. It is never about anything but ideology. It isn't white males in droves voting. Also, don't think the narrative will stop. They thought I would vote for Romney, and Obama winning twice was just fine. I didn't for him because there was no difference between Obama and Romney, save more maybe fighting back against muslims.

Suckers like you and evil people, unless you are evil and trying to be subtil, help ruin the world.

What?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump wins Germany.

angela merkel vows to go medieval on his butt

angela+merkel+als+brunhilde+blog.jpg

ClimateSanity

Define "MSM narrative". Because I tend to think this would be a pointless endeavor.

A particular storyline that they try to get you to believe. One example of a MSM narrative is that trayvon Martin was an innocent child who was stalked by a white racist.

Another MSM is that a woman should always be believed when she accuses a man of rape or sexual assault . One caveat is that no Democrat or progressive should be accused of this crime if at all possible.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Cinton wins the election. I'm sure you already know this. :p

i do

but she will have lost her mandate - she'll start her term as a lame duck

has any president won office without winning the popular vote?

Trump leads 66-48.

Trump now leads 119-97. Trump won Texas.

With 89% reporting Trump leads 49.3%-47.6%. He has about a 148,000 vote lead.

139 Trump 104 Clinton

The stock market is plunging because Trump is Winning !!!

Trump currently leads in:

Florida
Georgia
N. Carolina
New Hampshire
Ohio
Michigan
Wisconsin
Idaho
Arizona

If Trump wins all those states he wins the election. :jawdrop:

wow Michigian still in trumps hands

Trump wins NC

Trump won North carolina!!!!!

man, maybe trump was the best republican, if he gets michigan

Trump now leads 183-131.

Trump currently leads in:

Florida
Georgia
N. Carolina- win
New Hampshire
Ohio- win
Michigan
Wisconsin
Idaho
Arizona

That and I think there is a huge silent majority that the leftists and media tried to shame into not voting. They are making their voices heard tonight though. Trump leads the popular vote by over 2 million votes.
And there you have it! Trump takes Pennsylvania and wins! I never thought he could do it, but I now know the Duck has a really big show!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I hate the whole PC thing and so does the Duck. I voted for the Duck, even though I worried the market would tank.
!
That is commitment