ELECT Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What i believe is posted all over this forum. If you weren't on here playing little childish games you would know that, you not serious.

Every time I've asked you a question, you have whined like a brat, refused to answer it, and told me that I should, instead of having my question answered by you, go read some other pile of semi-literate gibberish that you have written, elsewhere. Oh, I know that you write dozens upon dozens upon dozens of things in dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of forums. We all know that--that's part of why nobody takes you seriously. Any parrot can gabble on all day, everyday, year after year, like you have done. But, the funny thing is just how painful and taxing it suddenly becomes to you, every time you are called upon to answer a question when someone asks it!

You're all about posting your ravings, your gobbledygook, "all over this forum", but every time someone asks you a specific question, lo and behold, you flat-out refuse, in this very forum, to post an answer in reply to it. What hypocrisy! What trolling!

7djengo7

So even while being God's enemies they were always accounted as Righteous / Justified with Him.

Now, I said that you are denying that justification is through faith alone, but it's even more to the point to say that you are altogether denying that justification is through faith, period.

7djengo7

Impossible, since the elect are sinners God so Loved and Christ died for, and Christ is their propitiation, meaning He satisfied for them Gods law and Justice and reconciled them to God by His death Rom 5:10

According to Romans 5:1:

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

It is your foolishness to deny the truth of this verse. According to you, your unconverted "elect sinners" have peace with God even before (which necessarily entails without) being justified by faith! You spit on justification by faith, as does MennoSota, who thanked you for denying Romans 5:1.

MennoSota

It is your foolishness to deny the truth of this verse. According to you, your unconverted "elect sinners" have peace with God even before (which necessarily entails without) being justified by faith! You spit on justification by faith, as does MennoSota, who thanked you for denying Romans 5:1.
Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Faith is a gift given by grace, to the elect. God gives us faith, which acts (works) on our behalf to justify us.
This is all God's doing. It is none of our doing so we have no cause for boasting.
Romans 5:1 condemns you, jengy.

7djengo7

Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Faith is a gift given by grace, to the elect. God gives us faith, which acts (works) on our behalf to justify us.
This is all God's doing. It is none of our doing so we have no cause for boasting.

Why would you write "jengy"? It's not a word. It's not a name. It's not an internet user handle. It is meaningless, and has no relevance to me, or to anything that I've written. Really, I know why you do that, though: You are beside yourself with anger at your intellectual incompetence to deal with Calvinism-damning objections is why. I guess ya gotta try to lash out somehow, though, even if it means being a troll, and an oafish one, at that. We get it, man! I'm only thankful that I cannot observe your temper tantrums in person--remember, you're the one who expressly stated your desire to have me banned from posting on TOL, because you hate the fact that you are powerless against the lights I shine upon Calvinism's self-damning irrationality! :)

On the contrary, Romans 5:1 condemns you, hypocrite.

Why do you spit upon justification through faith? Why do you, in agreement with beloved57, believe that people are justified without faith?

Through what would you say one receives the "grace of faith"?

Through what would you say one receives the "grace of regeneration"?

John Piper says that

Therefore grace is always received through faith

This means that one has to have faith through which to be capable of receiving the grace of regeneration and the grace of faith. That is, in order to receive faith, you have to have it already, according to Calvinism.

Why are you so given over to irrationality?

7djengo7

Anyone who thinks, as you, and beloved57, think, that a person is justified before he/she has faith (the instrument of justification) is a denier of Romans 5:1. Why do you deny Romans 5:1, MennoSota?

beloved57

Evasion and rabbit trail !

MennoSota

Why would you write "jengy"? It's not a word. It's not a name. It's not an internet user handle. It is meaningless, and has no relevance to me, or to anything that I've written. Really, I know why you do that, though: You are beside yourself with anger at your intellectual incompetence to deal with Calvinism-damning objections is why. I guess ya gotta try to lash out somehow, though, even if it means being a troll, and an oafish one, at that. We get it, man! I'm only thankful that I cannot observe your temper tantrums in person--remember, you're the one who expressly stated your desire to have me banned from posting on TOL, because you hate the fact that you are powerless against the lights I shine upon Calvinism's self-damning irrationality! :)

Why do you spit upon justification through faith? Why do you, in agreement with beloved57, believe that people are justified without faith?

John Piper says that

This means that one has to have faith through which to be capable of receiving the grace of regeneration and the grace of faith. That is, in order to receive faith, you have to have it already, according to Calvinism.

Jengy, I answered your question by showing you both Romans 5:1 and Ephesians 2:8 so you would realize that faith is a gift from God, not a work from men.
Romans 5:1 condemns you and your false narrative.
I find your anger and bitterness regarding God's Sovereignty to be quite interesting. That kind of hostility, bitterness and gnashing of teeth...in multiple threads...reveals a deeper problem. In all sincerity, I hope you are receiving counseling.

7djengo7

Jengy, I answered your question by showing you both Romans 5:1 and Ephesians 2:8 so you would realize that faith is a gift from God, not a work from men.
Romans 5:1 condemns you and your false narrative.
I find your anger and bitterness regarding God's Sovereignty to be quite interesting. That kind of hostility, bitterness and gnashing of teeth...in multiple threads...reveals a deeper problem. In all sincerity, I hope you are receiving counseling.

Neither Romans 5:1, nor Ephesians 2:8, teach that faith is a gift from God.:)

And, I'll never agree with you that faith is a work, either.:)

Now, exactly which one of the six questions that I asked you in post #45 are you, in post #49, saying (and therefore, lying) that you answered? You have answered none of the questions I asked you. I'll list them, here, so that you can get your kicks from stonewalling against them a second time, and then from lying some more:

Why would you write "jengy"?

No answer from you.

Why do you spit upon justification through faith?

No answer from you.

Why do you, in agreement with beloved57, believe that people are justified without faith?

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

So, as usual, you lie to me, saying that you answered a question I asked you. Well, which one of those five questions were you, in post #49, telling me you answered?

And, why do you lie to me? Here's why: because you hate my guts. And, why do you hate my guts? Because, as you, and I, and everybody else who has read our posts, know, you have never answered any of the questions that I have asked you; because, as you and I both know, you can't even try, honestly, to answer them, without continuing to embarrass Calvinism and yourself. You hate my guts, and that's why you are constantly spamming my posts, and the threads that I have started, never answering the questions I ask you, and never posting anything the least bit relevant to what I have written. You hate my guts, and that's why you have publicly expressed your venomous desire for me to get banned from posting on TOL:

It would be thrilling if the mods were courageous enough to ban you because of this comment. Will they? Probably not.

It's not like it has been a task of any difficulty, to sound you out in these forums for the troll you are. I mean, come on, man, you and I both know that virtually nobody reading TOL takes posters (and posers) like you, and beloved57, seriously. We all know that the height and depth and breadth of your polemic "abilities" is plainly seen in your ravings, in your irrelevant remarks, in your incessant, over-and-over, and meaningless, copy/pasting of Scripture passages, and in your posting external links to irrelevant sources in vain hope of distracting readers from the fact that you can't reason for yourself, and think on your own feet. How obviously pathetic it is, that all you could think to do in reacting to this thread about one of Calvinism's most famous hypocrites, Jonathan Edwards, is to repeatedly post a link to the very sermon of his which, in this thread, I have shined light on his Calvinistic hypocrisy!

I don't even consider to be trolls, all those posting on here professing to cherish Calvinism. For instance, take Ask Mr. Religion; he can't answer my questions, and he can't defend what is Scripturally/rationally indefensible, and yet, he's a fairly refined gentleman, pretty sharp at English, and no troll, and he sometimes writes (or links to) some interesting, useful stuff. But, he doesn't usually come across as exceedingly boorish, and he doesn't spam people, like you and beloved57. Let me put it this way: by comparison, he (and others) does not appear to be begging for attention, like you and beloved57 are doing. Not only are your posts irrelevant, but they're not even the least bit interesting, or original. Nobody ever thinks, "Oh, I wonder if MennoSota has posted something fresh, relevant, and thought-provoking today!" And, beloved57, himself, even has it better than you have it: he, at least, has a parrot named "Nanja" sitting on his shoulder, thanking him for every one his posted ravings 24/7. Maybe that's what you need, eh?

Anyway, MennoSota, again, why do you spit on justification through faith by holding, in agreement with beloved57, that people are justified without faith?

Oh, also, MennoSota, why is it that I, freely, as a grownup, address you by your user handle, but you--the keyboard hero that you are--being quite a few years my senior, address me by means of some puerile noise you came up with: "jengy"? You behave toward me in the same manner as does Idolater:

What's your theology again, Django? Just try to answer. You don't even actually have to answer at this point, just try to.

There, for instance, he tried to vent his wrathful hatred of me by calling me "Django", instead of 7djengo7, and here as "Jenga":

What is your theology again, Jenga?

But, MennoSota, that's what keyboard warriors like you and Idolater are forced to do.:)

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
puerile noise

wrathful hatred

keyboard warriors
If you weren't a troll, I'd address you as not a troll, but, you've made your bed.

What are you selling, by the way, again?

Oh yeah.
No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.

No answer from you.
And there never will be, and I know why.

glorydaz

John Piper says that

You've summed it up very well, 7dejango7.

Exposed for all to see. :thumb:

Winston Smith

BANNED
Banned
Either way; the upshot is God made some people to not be smart enough to figure out what's true, then he burns them for it. Does that make sense to you? Thanks.

Idolater

I guess you missed his point. I didn't.
I didn't miss anything and never have with this one. 'Tears down, never says what to build in its place. 'Tells us to avoid this, never says what to embrace. Anybody can poke holes. It takes courage to make a stand for something. This one has none, and I know why.

glorydaz

No.
You see what you want to see then, because I've seen this turkey put forth exactly nothing, all the while trying to slash and burn Clavinism.

I don't see any turkeys. :chuckle:

Well, he's succeeding at what he came to do.

He couldn't do that if he didn't know that faith is not the "gift" mentioned in Eph. 2 (as an example)....which is what the Calvinist's claim. First you have to have the facts before you can find the errors others put forth.

Idolater

I don't see any turkeys. :chuckle:
:chuckle:

Yes you do. I'm convinced you see some turkeys around here. :)
Well, he's succeeding at what he came to do.
I only want to know who it is---'cause it smells a little like 'sock.'
He couldn't do that if he didn't know that faith is not the "gift" mentioned in Eph. 2 (as an example)....which is what the Calvinist's claim. First you have to have the facts before you can find the errors others put forth.
There are others besides Dispensationalists who understand Eph2 the same way that you do. Methodists, for instance, and I believe non-denominationals and Pentacostals also are typically thinking more like Dispensationalists do wrt Eph2.