Dreams: Why so few people dont beleve in dreams from GOD

Demon Buster

BUT now, I wonder that perhaps God was saying that it was time to read that - "little BOOK THREE!"

Maybe He wants you to read the shortest book in the bible. Hmmm

Demon Buster

Abraham
Book of Creation
Part 1
1.The Divine force established its rule, might, eternity and unity through thirty-two secret paths of the descending Upper light and concealed itself in three categories: The book, the story-teller and the story.
2.Ten Sefirot of concealment of the Divine force manifest in twenty-two principal properties: Three root forces, seven doubles and twelve simple ones.
3.Ten Sefirot of concealment correspond to the ten fingers: Five against five, they act in unison, as a union between them acts, through the power-word of revelation and the power-word of concealment.
4.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Ten and not nine, ten and not eleven. Comprehend this by attaining the higher wisdom and be wise with understanding. Analyze and probe them, synthesize and summarize them, return the disassembled parts to their place in the Divinity.
5.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They have no beginning and no end. Their good and evil are boundless. Their exaltedness and lowliness are infinite, but one Divine force eternally governs all of these properties from above.
6.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Their vision is like lightning. No tongue can describe them completely, but one should discuss them again and again. Research the Divine force through them by the pure analysis of your speech.
7.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They veil and sparkle. Their end is embedded in their beginning, and their beginning in their end, like a flame in a burning coal. Their Master is one Divine force and there is no other. One can only define it through its actions.
8.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Bridle your mouth from speaking and your heart from thinking. If your lips long to utter words, and if your heart yearns to think, come to your senses, for the Divine force is unattainable.
9.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They conceal the Divinity that rules over the lives of the low ones, by force, light, wisdom and law.
10.Two forces come from one and form twenty-two basic properties: Three root properties, seven doubles and twelve simple ones. They are all filled with the same light.
Part 2
1.Two forces come from one and form twenty-two basic properties: Three root forces, seven doubles and twelve simple ones. Their foundation is the pan of merit and the pan of liability, and the tongue of decree decides between them.
2.Twenty-two basic properties: The Divine law engraved them, carved them, weighed them and permuted all that was formed and all that will be formed with them in the future.
3.Twenty-two basic properties: The Divine law engraved them in voice, carved them in breath and placed them in the mouth in five places: The throat, palate, tongue, teeth and lips.
4.Twenty-two basic properties: The Divine law set them in a circle as 231 Gates, regardless of where one begins and where one goes.
5.Combining each of the twenty-two properties with the others, and weighing each combination, created 231 Gates and each Gate received its own name.
6.Reality was formed out of nothing and non-existence was made into existence. Each body consists of twenty-two properties.
Part 3
1.Three root forces: Their foundation is the pan of liability, the pan of merit, and the tongue of decree deciding between them.
2.Three root forces: They are thoroughly concealed by six properties. Air, water and fire emanate from them; the roots of generations originated from them.
3.Three root forces engraved, carved, weighed, permuted and formed the other three root forces: three in the year, three in the soul, male and female.
4.Three root forces exist in the world: Air, water and fire. Heaven was created from fire, earth was created from water, and the air moves between them.
5.Three root forces in the year are heat, cold and calm. Heat is created from fire. Cold is created from water and calm is created from air that moves between them.
6.Three root forces in the soul, male and female: the head, the belly and the body. The head is created from fire, the belly is created from water and the body is created from air that moves between them.
7.The first of the twenty-two forces was set in the air, and combined with Keter. He joined one with the other and formed air in the world, calm in the year, body in the soul, a man and a woman.
Part 4
1.Seven doubles: A structure of soft and hard, a structure of strong and weak.
2.Seven doubles: Their foundation is wisdom, wealth, seed, life, dominance, peace and beauty.
3.Seven doubles in transposition: The transposition of wisdom is folly, the transposition of wealth is poverty, the transposition of seed is desolation, the transposition of life is death, the transposition of dominance is subjugation, the transposition of peace is war, the transposition of grace is ugliness.
4.Seven doubles: Up and down, east and west, north and south. The Central Chamber of the Temple is precisely in the middle and upholds them all.
5.Seven doubles: Seven and not six, seven and not eight. Examine them and probe them. Put each of them in its place, and return the Creator to His place.
6.Seven doubles engraved, carved, weighed, permuted and formed seven stars in the world, seven days in the year, and seven gates in the soul, male and female.
7.Seven stars in heaven are Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the Sun, Venus, Mercury and the Moon. A week has seven days. The soul, male and female, has seven gates: Two eyes, two ears, two nostrils and a mouth.
8.He made the second sign in wisdom, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, the Moon in the world, the first day in the year, the right eye in the soul, male and female.
9.He made the third sign in wealth, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, Mars in the world, the second day in the year, the right ear in the soul, male and female.
10.He made the fourth sign in the seed, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, the Sun in the world, the third day in the year, the right nostril in the soul, male and female.
11.He made the eleventh sign in life, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, Venus in the world, the fourth day in the year, the left eye in the soul, male and female.
12.He made the eighteenth sign in the seed, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, Mercury in the world, the fifth day in the year, the left ear in the soul, male and female.
13.He made the twentieth sign in the seed, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, Saturn in the world, the sixth day in the year, the left nostril in the soul, male and female.
14.He made the twenty-second sign in the seed, and bound it to Keter. He combined one with another and with them He created, Jupiter in the world, the seventh day in the year, the mouth in the soul, male and female.
15. Seven doubles “Bet, Gimel, Dalet, Kaf, Peh, Resh and Tav”: Engraved with them are seven worlds, firmaments, earths and seas, seven rivers, deserts, days and weeks, seven years, seven-year-periods, fifty-year-periods and the Central Chamber of the Temple. Seven is therefore beloved under all heavens.
Mishna 16:Two stones build two houses, three build six houses, four build 24 houses, five build 120 houses, six build 720 houses, and seven build 5040 houses. From there on go out and calculate that which the mouth cannot speak and the ear cannot hear.
Part 5
1.Twelve elementals: Their foundation is speech, doubt, motion, sight, hearing, action, lust, smell, sleep, anger, gluttony and levity.
2.Twelve elementals: Their measure is the twelve diagonal ribs: The upper-east rib, the north-east rib, the lower-east rib, the upper-south rib, the south-east rib, the lower-south rib, the upper-west rib, the south-west rib, the lower-west rib, the upper-north rib, the north-west rib, the lower-north rib. They expand and spread into Infinity. They are the boundaries of the Universe.
3.Twelve elementals: He engraved, carved, weighed, permuted and formed with them the twelve constellations in the Universe (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces), the twelve months in the year (Nissan, Iyar, Sivan, Tamuz, Av, Elul, Tishrei, Heshvan, Kislev, Tevet, Shevat, Adar), and the twelve parts of the soul, male and female (two hands, two feet, two lungs, the gall bladder, the small intestine, the liver, the large intestine, the stomach, and the spleen).
Part 10
1.Three are the mothers (forces); three forefathers come from them: Air, water and fire. Their offspring are the seven planets and their hosts, and twelve are diagonal ribs.
2.Three are the mothers (forces): Air, water and fire. Fire above, water below and air is the decree that decides between them. A sign of this is that fire upholds water.
3. The world is like a king on his throne. The cycle in the year is like a king in the province. The heart in the soul is like a king in battle.
4. One opposite the other was made by the Creator: Good opposite evil, evil opposite good, good from good, evil from evil. Good recognizes evil, and evil recognizes good. Good is kept for the good, and evil is kept for the wicked.
5.Three: Each one stands alone. One defends, one accuses and one decides between them. Seven: Three opposite three, with a decree deciding between them. Twelve stand in war: Three who love, three who hate, three who give life, and three who kill. The three that love are the heart and the ears; the three that hate are the liver, the gall bladder and the tongue; the three that give life are the nostrils and the spleen; and the three that kill are the ears and the mouth. And the Creator, the faithful King, dominates them all, eternally, from His place. One over three, three over seven, and seven over twelve, and all of them are bound, one to another.
6.He printed three books with the twenty-two letters. He created His entire Universe with them. He formed all that was made and all that will be made with them in the future.
7.When Abram came, he looked, saw, understood, engraved, permuted and carved, and he was successful. And the eternal Creator revealed Himself to Abram, and took him in His bosom, kissed him on the head, and called him Abraham. He made a covenant with Abraham between the ten toes of his feet - the covenant of circumcision, and between the ten fingers of his hand - the covenant of the tongue. He bound the twenty-two letters to Abraham’s tongue and revealed His secret to him. He drew them in water, burned them in fire, and agitated them with wind. He ignited them with seven planets, and arranged them among the twelve constellations.

Ps82

BUT now, I wonder that perhaps God was saying that it was time to read that - "little BOOK THREE!"

Maybe He wants you to read the shortest book in the bible. Hmmm

I thought about that at the time and tried reading a few of the really short books ... but nothing came from reading any of them to myself.

I also did a small study of scripture to see if I could determine exactly what the "little book" might be. At the time I wondered whether "The Song of Moses" found in the last chapters of Deuteronomy might be it. I think the account begins in Deuteronomy 31 with Moses beginning a farewell speech before Israel entered the Promised Land. The identified "Song of Moses" is singled out in Deuteronomy 32, and one line is very telling for me:
Deut. 32:34
Is not this laid up in store with me (The LORD), and sealed up among my treasures?

I discovered that this particular song that was written in a book was most likely either placed inside or upon the side of the ark of the covenant and stored away among God's treasures.

Watch:
Deuteronomy 31
19 (The LORD told Moses) Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel.
22 Moses therefore wrote this song the same day...

24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book until they were finished
25 that Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying:
26 Take this book of the law, and put it n the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Deut. 32:
34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?
43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.
44 And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Joshua the son of Nun.
45 And he said unto them, "Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.

Did you see that the Song ... was also called this Law and that this small book of the Law was placed in the side of ark.

Has anyone ever written anything about this particular small book of the Law as possibly being the "little book" to be read by Christ at the end times?

Everyone always assumes it will only be Daniel's little book.

Last edited:

Ps82

The Book of Formation:
Deep.

I don't know what the "Book of Creation" is. Let me try web searching it.

Ooops, I just noticed that you shared some of it in your last post. I think I will read that first. Thanks.

Read about 1/2 of it ...now very confused. No, I don't think that's the "little book." If my dream revealed anything it was going to be a time so violent that the devil will swirl in fury.
If I had to pick a portion of scripture that might best illustrate "the feelings" I had after my dream, it would be this:
Revelation 12:3,4
Revelation 12:7,8,9,10
Revelation 12:13,15,17

Last edited:

Ps82

Demon Buster,
Did Freelight share this book with you? It reads just like he writes. Now, back to the post.

Freelight, if you are reading here ... you know how I've whined and struggled in the past.

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Abraham
Book of Creation
Part 1
1.The Divine force established its rule, might, eternity and unity through thirty-two secret paths of the descending Upper light and concealed itself in three categories: The book, the story-teller and the story.
2.Ten Sefirot of concealment of the Divine force manifest in twenty-two principal properties: Three root forces, seven doubles and twelve simple ones.
3.Ten Sefirot of concealment correspond to the ten fingers: Five against five, they act in unison, as a union between them acts, through the power-word of revelation and the power-word of concealment.
4.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Ten and not nine, ten and not eleven. Comprehend this by attaining the higher wisdom and be wise with understanding. Analyze and probe them, synthesize and summarize them, return the disassembled parts to their place in the Divinity.
5.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They have no beginning and no end. Their good and evil are boundless. Their exaltedness and lowliness are infinite, but one Divine force eternally governs all of these properties from above.
6.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Their vision is like lightning. No tongue can describe them completely, but one should discuss them again and again. Research the Divine force through them by the pure analysis of your speech.
7.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They veil and sparkle. Their end is embedded in their beginning, and their beginning in their end, like a flame in a burning coal. Their Master is one Divine force and there is no other. One can only define it through its actions.
8.Ten Sefirot of concealment: Bridle your mouth from speaking and your heart from thinking. If your lips long to utter words, and if your heart yearns to think, come to your senses, for the Divine force is unattainable.
9.Ten Sefirot of concealment: They conceal the Divinity that rules over the lives of the low ones, by force, light, wisdom and law.
10.Two forces come from one and form twenty-two basic properties: Three root properties, seven doubles and twelve simple ones. They are all filled with the same light.
Part 2
1.Two forces come from one and form twenty-two basic properties: Three root forces, seven doubles and twelve simple ones. Their foundation is the pan of merit and the pan of liability, and the tongue of decree decides between them.
2.Twenty-two basic properties: The Divine law engraved them, carved them, weighed them and permuted all that was formed and all that will be formed with them in the future.

Kabbalah

etc...

Ps82

Demon Buster,
I reached the bottom of the book you shared and there were some interesting things pertaining to how God wrote a book in the stars. I may re-read a bit of it.
I'm slow sometimes when reading about things I've never heard before ... especially mystic sounding things. Just give me good old King James English and I'm fine.

Ps82

Hello Sky and Demon Buster... thanks for sharing the information and the link. Is it any wonder that our Lord Jesus said this?
Abraham saw "my day" and was glad of it.

Ps82

Demon buster,
I'm enjoying our conversation ... I've begun re-reading your post and have read the first few parts again. I'm not sure how you feel about The Book of Creation ... so I'm sorry to say this:

I don't agree with everything in it. I do not believe that the things that are were created out of NOTHING.

I believe scripture teaches that God created everything visible from things that are invisible ... and those things that are invisible are God's Spirit itself.

By Him and for Him all things created were created, and He holds them together by his power and of Him they consist. Colossians 1.

Onward to more reading.
Finally, I figure that if my dream had any sort of revelation associated with it ... then the details of its revelation will be more specifically associated with what I saw and that association will be clearly understood when revealed.

Demon Buster

Demon buster,
I'm enjoying our conversation ... I've begun re-reading your post and have read the first few parts again. I'm not sure how you feel about The Book of Creation ... so I'm sorry to say this:

I don't agree with everything in it. I do not believe that the things that are were created out of NOTHING.

I believe scripture teaches that God created everything visible from things that are invisible ... and those things that are invisible are God's Spirit itself.

I also agree with you on this , it really goes into the acuult and mysticism ,though it makes for some instrating reading its not good to go that it to find out who or what God is. I know Him and I have had his spirit work through me, not like what the book talks about .

Demon Buster

God wrote a book in the stars. I may re-read a bit of it.
Yes I thought it was god reading I will read on it some more as well but I feel it will have the same conclusion as the rest of it.

Have you ever read anything on Bible codes.
I have read some and I felt it was along the same lines as the other books..

It seems people who don't know the Holy spirit seem to do all kinds of things to know God or be like Him.

Blessings

Bible Quote 1 John 2: 27
the Spirit which he gave you is still in you, and you have no need of any teacher; but as his Spirit gives you teaching about all things, and is true and not false, so keep your hearts in him, through the teaching which he has given you.

Ps82

I've seen a TV program about the Bible codes. I find it interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of this finding. I guess time will tell. For little ole me ... Scripture is my tool for learning about our Lord God and Savior.

Did you find it interesting that "The Song of Moses" was written down in a book and that the LORD referred to it as a "book of the law" that would testify against Israel ... AND ... that it was placed in the side of the ark?

No one had ever shown me this interesting detail.
They usually only mention Aaron's budding rod; the book of the law all written around the time of 10 commandments, and a portion of manna.

A copy of this book of curses was also mentioned in Deut. 11:27,28,29 KJV. It was placed on Mount Ebal in the area of Samaria right before Joshua led Israel into the Promised Land.

Daniel may mention this same book of curses in Daniel 9:13 KJV

I think that this book of the law of curses probably did refer to what Israel would go through in the years leading up to the time of Daniel, but it also seemed to have some end time foreshadows as well.

Demon Buster

Has anyone ever written anything about this particular small book of the Law as possibly being the "little book" to be read by Christ at the end times?

Everyone always assumes it will only be Daniel's little book.[/QUOTE]

from Google. Thelema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
2.1 The Book of the Law; 2.2 True Will; 2.3 Cosmology; 2.4 Magick and ritual .... This small book contains three chapters, each of which he claimed to have ...
or
The Book of Zephaniah | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Sitebible.org/seriespage/book-zephaniah - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
It is a small book, nestled in the midst of the Minor Prophets, toward the end ... This is what the Lord says, 'Look, a son named Josiah will be born to the Davidic dynasty. .... 19 When the king heard the words of the law scroll, he tore his clothe ' what little book are you referring
to.
Blessings

Demon Buster

Ps82 OK I got it.....
Jesus urged His latter day followers to study the book of Daniel. In His Olivet discourse He answered the twin queries of His disciples, 揥hen shall these things be??and 揥hat shall be the sign of Thy coming, and the end of the world??1 In doing this He connected two important notions: 揟his gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come,?and, 揥hen ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them?2 do something to escape the danger they see coming!
I have emphasized our Lord抯 statement, which bases conviction and action, on the realization of fulfilled prophecy The Saviour promised that this study of Daniel will prepare His followers for His Second Advent, and add fervor to their faith and proclamation. This book is an attempt to carry out our Lord抯 recommendation to study Daniel.
Notice the nine ideas which the Lord embedded in His directive. He took for granted that Daniel was a prophet who bad written an inspired book. This should be read. He promised that it might be understood. Its predictions revealing end time world conditions will be fulfilled. The seer抯 urgent messages are practical, and those who grasp them must do their part in escaping the dangers which will face them

Demon Buster

HI Ps82 do you see the Chinese mixed with the English I last sent...

after taking all the Chinese out , it looks like this " 揥 揥 揟 揥 抯 抯 抯 " and trans late to English it says, "Worm out worm out Xu Dizhazhazha" no removing each symbol one by one, Worm out worm out Jutizhazha Worm out worm out spifflicate and, dont know what it means but I have seen it before...

I will check more...

Blessings

Ps82

Demon Buster,
I really appreciate your taking time to ponder my dream. I still have not taken the time to read more from the book Witness of the Stars by Bullinger, but I will soon. I am sort of busy. It seems I'm always in the midst of planning social events.

I still believe that my dream must have marked that a signal was given in the heavens regarding the beginning of the "end times". Yet, I am so clueless on "end time" events ... and have developed the attitude that I'm not going to worry about it because I am ready when the trumpet sounds or horn is blown and the angel of the Lord shouts.

I will come back to this thread soon just to post a few things from the section of the book dealing with my dream... and thanks again for your polite interest.

Ps82

Demon Buster,
If you want to check it out, I shared a personal "near death" experience on Knight's current thread about - near death experiences. It should be on the page one.

Demon Buster

The Song of Moses....got this much its long .
" The Song of Moses -- A Warning to Modern Israel!
In Revelation 15 we read about a group of people singing
the "Song of Moses." Who are these people? What is this
mysterious song found in Deuteronomy 32? What impact
does it have on us today? You need to know about this
warning to modern Israel!

During the GREAT TRIBULATION -- in the very near future -- there will be a GREAT MULTITUDE of people who will enter into the New Covenant with YEHOVAH God. They will turn WHOLEHEARTEDLY to their Father and have His LAWS written within their hearts and minds. These people will be VICTORIOUS over the upcoming Beast and False Prophet who will back him -- the great end-time FALSE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM that will deceive the entire world! This great multitude will come out of the tribulation with their robes washed white with the blood of Christ (Revelation 7:14). With all tears gone from their eyes, they will sing the SONG OF MOSES and the song of the Lamb (Yeshua the Christ).

In the fifteenth chapter of Revelation we read, in the first few verses, about this GREAT MULTITUDE singing a very unusual song --

I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire. Those defeating the beast, its image and the number of its name were standing by the sea of glass, holding harps which God had given them. They were singing the SONG OF MOSHE, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb:
Great and wonderful are the things you have done, ADONAI, God of heaven's armies!
Just and true are your ways, King of the nations!

ADONAI, who will not fear and glorify your name? Because you alone are holy.

All nations will come and worship before you, For your righteous deeds have been revealed (Rev. 15:2-4).

What is this mysterious SONG OF MOSES, and what impact does it have on our age today -- some 3,500 years since the time of Moses? The KEY to this lies in the Book of Deuteronomy.
Just before Moses died, as the Israelites were about to enter into the PROMISED LAND, YEHOVAH gave him a song that He instructed Moses to teach to the Israelites. Moses assembled all the people together to speak in their hearing this song. The song prophesies of the LATTER DAYS and the things that will befall the MODERN NATIONS OF ISRAEL because of their worshipping gods other than YEHOVAH -- the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

This song will be EFFECTIVE in the purpose for which YEHOVAH God gave it because, as we have seen in the Book of Revelation, a great multitude of people will come to understand its meaning and REPENT before their God.

Let us now turn to the Book of Deuteronomy and get some background on this VITAL PROPHECY for us today:

A Commission for Today

And YEHOVAH said to Moses: "Behold, you will rest with your fathers; and this people will rise and play the harlot with the gods of the foreigners of the land, where they go to be among them, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.
"Then My anger shall be aroused against them IN THAT DAY, and I will forsake them, and I WILL HIDE MY FACE FROM THEM, and they shall be devoured. And many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say IN THAT DAY, 'Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?'

"And I will surely HIDE MY FACE IN THAT DAY because of all the evil which they have done, in that they have turned TO OTHER GODS.

"Now therefore, write down this SONG for yourselves, and teach it to the children of Is- rael; put it in their mouths, that this SONG may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel.

"When I have brought them to the land flowing with milk and honey, of which I swore to their fathers, and they have eaten and filled themselves and grown fat, THEN THEY WILL TURN TO OTHER GODS AND SERVE THEM; and they will provoke Me and BREAK MY COVENANT.

"Then it shall be, when many evils and troubles have come upon them, that THIS SONG will testify against them as a witness; for it will not be forgotten in the mouths of their de- scendants, for I know the inclination of their behaviour today, even before I have brought them to the land of which I swore to give them."

Therefore Moses wrote this SONG the same day, and taught it to the children of Israel (Deuteronomy 31:16-22).

YEHOVAH knew only too well that His people would eventually go WHORING after new and strange gods. He stated that He would forsake them -- HIDE HIS FACE from them -- and cause evil to befall them in the LATTER DAYS.
This song was to be a WITNESS for YEHOVAH against the MODERN NATIONS OF ISRAEL. YEHOVAH did not intend for it to be forgotten, and caused it to be written down and preserved for us TODAY! Unfortunately, our peoples do not understand its meaning, or BELIEVE that YEHOVAH would do the very things the song describes. However, that does not alter the fact that the Eternal God intends for it to be a WITNESS AGAINST THE MODERN NATIONS OF ISRAEL IN THE LATTER DAYS -- the very END TIME that we are living in today!

We must publish and teach this song throughout the lands of modern Israel. It must go out as a WITNESS against our STIFF-NECKED AND REBELLIOUS PEOPLES! The Eternal God says it SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN in the mouths of the descendants of the children of Israel!

"Gather to Me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to witness against them.
"For I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you IN THE LATTER DAYS, be- cause you will do evil in the sight of YEHOVAH, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands."

Then Moses spoke in the hearing of all the congregation of Israel the words of this SONG until they were ended: (Deuteronomy 31:28-30).

Let us now focus in on this SONG OF MOSES, and learn from YEHOVAH's own Word, the Bible, how this was to be a WITNESS AGAINST ISRAEL IN THE LATTER DAYS:
Remember the Days of Old

"Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak; and hear O earth, the words of my mouth.
Let my teaching drop as the rain, my speech distill as the dew, as raindrops on the tender herb, and as showers on the grass.

FOR I PROCLAIM THE NAME OF YEHOVAH: ascribe greatness to our God.

He is the ROCK, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, a God of truth and with out injustice; righteous and upright is He.

"They have corrupted themselves; they are not His children, because of their blemish: a perverse and crooked generation. Do you thus deal with YEHOVAH, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father, who bought you? Has He not made you and established you?

"REMEMBER THE DAYS OF OLD, CONSIDER THE YEARS OF MANY GENERA- TIONS. Ask your Father, and he will show you; your elders, and they will tell you:

When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the children of Israel.

FOR YEHOVAH's PORTION IS HIS PEOPLE; JACOB IS THE PLACE OF HIS INHERITANCE" (Deuteronomy 32:1-9).

Remember, this song is intended for the LATTER DAYS.
Our peoples (those of the United States, Britain and the Commonwealth and the democracies of Northwestern Europe) have been for a long time a PERVERSE AND CROOKED PEOPLE. We have not sought the Eternal God or even remembered that it was He who established us in the HIGH PLACES of the earth.

Moses stated that he was proclaiming the NAME OF YEHOVAH, His renown, what the Eternal God will be known and famous for. We are WARNED to remember the days of old; that when YEHOVAH divided up the nations, He separated and reserved the children of Israel and they became His own special people -- a HOLY NATION BEFORE THE ETERNAL. He made it plain to Moses that His name and renown would be FOREVER that He IS the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Eternal's people are Israel, and any who wish to worship Him must be SPIRITUALLY ADOPTED into His own special family -- His own HOLY NATION.

Our peoples have FORGOTTEN the identity of the Eternal, and in so doing have LOST THEIR OWN IDENTITY as the descendants of the children of Israel! We have DESPISED HIS LAWS!! We worship OTHER GODS and assume that our religion has come from the Eternal God of the Bible. We have truly lost our way!

Provoking YEHOVAH

"They provoked Him to jealousy with foreign gods; with abominations they provoked Him to anger.
They sacrificed to demons, not to God, to gods they did not know, to new gods, new arri- vals that your fathers did not fear.

OF THE ROCK WHO BEGOT YOU, YOU ARE UNMINDFUL, AND HAVE FORGOT- TEN THE GOD WHO FATHERED YOU.

"And when YEHOVAH saw it, He spurned them, because of the provocation of His sons and His daughters.

And He said: 'I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end will be, for they are a perverse generation, children in whom is no faith.

THEY HAVE PROVOKED ME TO JEALOUSY BY WHAT IS NOT GOD; they have moved Me to anger by their foolish idols. But I will Provoke them to jealousy by those who are not a nation; I will move them to anger by a foolish nation (Deuteronomy 32:16-21.

Over the centuries we have PROVOKED YEHOVAH to jealousy with many strange gods and have turned to demons which are FALSE GODS. This happened, of course, while Israel was still in the land YEHOVAH gave to them. It is happening today and will continue until the TIME OF THE END when Yeshua the Messiah begins his work of saving all the descendants of Jacob just prior to the cataclysmic return of YEHOVAH GOD Himself. We are POLLUTED AND RIDDLED THROUGH AND THROUGH with the BABYLON MYSTERY RELIGION in the form of Catholicism and all her spin-offs.
The apostle Paul, in writing to the Romans, quoted from Deuteronomy 32:21 --

But I say, isn't it rather that Israel didn't understand?
"I will provoke you to jealousy over a non-nation, over a nation void of understanding I will make you angry" (Romans 10:19).

Paul was addressing the "Gentile" Christians at Rome -- who were in fact descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel -- and reminded them that they had Israel's promises. Our nations today will one day "remember the days of old," and realize that the promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob belong to them. THEY WILL FINALLY REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE!
In Ezekiel 20:33 YEHOVAH swore with an oath that He would become their King "with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with WRATH POURED OUT..." This is the way this UNITED STATES of ours and the other descendants of Israel are going to be brought to REPENTANCE and enter into the NEW COVENANT with our Heavenly Father when He returns to this earth to rule as KING of Kings and LORD of Lords.

Hunger, Heat and Destruction!

FOR A FIRE IS KINDLED IN MY ANGER, and shall burn to the lowest hell; it shall CONSUME THE EARTH WITH HER INCREASE, AND SET ON FIRE THE FOUNDA- TIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS.
I will heap disasters upon them; I will spend My arrows upon them.

THEY SHALL BE WASTED WITH HUNGER, devoured WITH BURNING HEAT and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, with the poison of ser- pents of the dust.

The sword shall destroy outside; there shall be terror within for the young man and virgin. The nursing child with the man of gray hairs. I would have said, "I will dash them in pieces, I will make the memory of them to cease from among men."

Had I not feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should misunderstand, lest they should say, "Our hand is high; and it is not YEHOVAH who has done all this."

"For they are a nation void of counsel, nor is there any understanding in them.

Oh, THAT THEY WERE WISE, THAT THEY UNDERSTOOD THIS, THAT THEY WOULD CONSIDER THEIR LATTER END! (Deuteronomy 32:22-29).

Yehovah will kindle a fire in His anger. This "kindling" began at a DEFINITE TIME and will accomplish a certain result. It is described as devouring the earth with its increase. This pictures WORLD-WIDE DROUGHT and HEAT which will DESTROY THE FOOD AND FORAGE THAT THE EARTH PRODUCES. In His RIGHTEOUS ANGER YEHOVAH will cause unusual VOLCANIC ACTIVITY. Volcanic dust and ash can disrupt the climate patterns of the earth and produce drought in some areas and too much rain in others.
YEHOVAH stated that He will HEAP EVILS upon our nations and spend His arrows upon us. He will WASTE us with hunger, starvation and drought. We will be PUNISHED AS NO OTHER NATIONS HAVE BEEN PUNISHED BEFORE! The wild animals of the earth will be turned against us. The poison of the crawling things of the dust in the teeth of beasts indicates the wide-spread occurrence of rabies. We will be OVERCOME by our enemies who will have no mercy either upon the very young or the very old. YEHOVAH God is going to REVEAL who He is, and will make it VERY PLAIN to our peoples that the Eternal has brought this judgment upon us because WE ARE A NATION WITH NO UNDERSTANDING. YEHOVAH is not unjust or vengeful -- our REBELLION and LUST after other gods leaves Him no other choice.

This song is a WITNESS AGAINST MODERN-DAY ISRAEL. These events are to come upon us in the very near future and, in fact, have already begun.

Spirit of Fear

How could one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their ROCK had sold them, and YEHOVAH had surrendered them?
For their rock is not like our ROCK, even our enemies themselves being judges.

For their vine is of the vine of Sodom and of the fields of Gomorrah; their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter.

Their wine is the poison of serpents, and the cruel venom of cobras.

Is this not laid up in store with Me, sealed up among My treasures? Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time; for the day of their CALAMITY is at hand, and the things to come hasten upon them.

"FOR YEHOVAH WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE AND HAVE COMPASSION ON HIS SERVANTS, WHEN HE SEES THAT THEIR POWER IS GONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE REMAINING, BOND OR FREE.

He will say: 'Where are their gods, the rock in which they sought refuge?

Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise and help you, and be your refuge (Deuteronomy 32:30-38).

Our Heavenly Father will cause our nations to have a spirit of extreme fear; even one of our enemies will be able to chase a thousand of us. We have already witnessed the beginning of this in the Vietnam War debacle.
YEHOVAH God will DELIVER US UP to the severest kind of punishment by our enemies, because we have turned from our ROCK -- the ROCK (YEHOVAH) that led our ancestors through the wilderness to the Promised Land. We have TURNED from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We have turned to FALSE GODS that we assume to be the Eternal. We have borrowed the BABYLON MYSTERY RELIGION from other nations and it permeates our entire society in the form of CHRISTMAS, EASTER and other days that YEHOVAH abhors! As a result, YEHOVAH has HIDDEN HIS FACE from us. Our sins have separated us from YEHOVAH and modern Israel has turned to a false religion in the very same way our ancestors did when Jeroboam set up a false religion and declared it to be from the Eternal.

There will come the time when our nations will be brought to their knees and their CALAMITIES will be complete. It is then -- AND ONLY THEN -- that the Eternal God will begin the time of vengeance and recompense upon our enemies. After He has judged our peoples and they have REPENTED, He will Himself repent of the judgment upon them, and will set His mighty hand to judge their enemies. We will finally RECOGNIZE AND UNDERSTAND who YEHOVAH God is, and that we are descended from the Israelites of old.

Avenging His Servants

Now see that I, even I, am He, and there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.
FOR I LIFT MY HAND TO HEAVEN, AND SAY, "AS I LIVE FOREVER,
If I whet My glittering sword and My hand takes hold on judgment, I will render vengeance to My enemies, and repay those who hate Me.
I will make My arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh, with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the heads of the leaders of the enemy."
"Rejoice, O Gentiles [Israelites] His people; for HE WILL AVENGE THE BLOOD OF HIS SERVANTS, and render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land and His people" (Deuteronomy 32:39-43).

The Eternal, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, will cause our nations to see that He is the ONE TRUE GOD and that there is NO OTHER! It is He who sends destruction and kills, yet also has the POWER to make people live -- the power to RESURRECT them from their graves. Today, the modern "Christians'" idea of their God is such that He would never do the things described here in the SONG OF MOSES. It is very obvious they have a DIFFERENT GOD from the one who gave this song to our forefather.
YEHOVAH God swore by Himself that when He renders judgment, it will be CARRIED THROUGH TO ITS BITTER END. The TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE will be YEHOVAH's judgment upon His people. When they finally repent and the remnant of our nations turn to Him, then He will POUR OUT His vengeance upon His enemies. It will be a time of great world-wide DESTRUCTION AND SLAUGHTER of many millions of people. His wrath will be poured out upon the enemies of our people. He will avenge the blood of HIS SERVANTS (Christians who go through the Great Tribulation); He will render vengeance to His adversaries. The land of Israel will be PURGED and His people will RETURN again to a PROMISED LAND that will be MADE READY to blossom and bear fruit for His covenant people.

The same day that Moses passed this song on to the Israelites, YEHOVAH called him to view the Promised Land that they were about to enter (Deuteronomy 32:48). When Moses finished the song, he blessed the various tribes; went up to the top of Mt. Pisgah; viewed the land he had struggled toward for forty long years, then lay down and died.

The SONG OF MOSES gives a generalized plan or outline of YEHOVAH's judgment on OUR NATIONS TODAY -- those descended from Israel -- in these latter days. It is interesting to note that He also gave Moses a detailed plan as recorded in Leviticus 26. Here YEHOVAH gives a step-by-step sequence of THE SAME EVENTS which are outlined in the Song of Moses.

It behooves us then, the PEOPLE OF GOD -- THE CALLED OUT ONES -- to get down on our knees before our Eternal God, and pray that we may be found worthy to escape these calamities that are about to EXPLODE upon the face of the earth. We must QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH GOD and return to the faith once delivered to the Saints (Jude 3). When new truth is revealed to us by the mercy of our great God, we should ACT upon it and make it a part of our daily lives. We must come out of Babylon and return to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Our very lives depend upon it!!

"Great and marvellous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages...For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED." -- Revelation 15:4.