Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

if you'll notice, the other two women in the bar (who weren't acting like sluts) didn't get raped

could it be that their behavior/choices/actions may have played a role?

Too much common sense would be required for that question to be answered here. ;)

glorydaz

ok, this is getting spooky

i was seriously thinking about reporting that

stop reading my mind! :sibbie:

Thanks, but Bybee has called me much worse. It really doesn't bother me in the least. I'm one of those "OLD" schoolers who know sticks and stones are what break bones, and they can't reach me over the world wide web. ;)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, I don't know. Maybe.
He does seem to admire a lot of their views of woman and rape.

He does get banned a LOT.
His cyber suicide bomb, perhaps?

Hmmm.

If fundamentalist Christians and Muslims ever realize how much common ground they share, we're all in a heap of trouble.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Victim blaming's safe. Victim blaming's easy. Victim blaming is slick because it gives you the perspective of the victimizer. Someone who watches a clip from The Accused and reasons "Yeah, I totally see why they did it" is essentially confessing to what he would do in that situation: Participate, which is bad; or--in most cases, I'd wager--nothing, which in some ways is even worse.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's it?

yes

why, do you think they deserve an extra share?

Just for rape?

well, that and having bad haircuts

You don't want to examine their behavior prior to the rape, like you are for the rape victim?

actually i do and have - it's very instructive to see how their attention is drawn by the behavior of Jodie Foster's character

all young women should watch this

ok doser

You get the prize of being retarded enough to irresponsibly place yourself into a situation where it is inevitable.
Congrats!

thank you!

1723893-875275-firework-streaks-in-night-sky-celebration-background.jpg

if you'll notice, i'm not whining about the consequences of my behavior :thumb:

glorydaz

And halfwits here refer to anyone they disagree with as "liberals." Which is as boring and predictable as it is completely stupid.:yawn:

Whoever isn't using common sense is a LIB in my book....some are only libs on some issues, and some are libs all the time. Funny how that is.

Some victims bear no responsibility for what has befallen them, and others must bear the responsibility for their own bad behavior. Yes, even victims can do WRONG. Being a victim does not automatically remove personal responsibility or even guilt, as so many here would like to believe.

ok doser

Victim blaming's safe. Victim blaming's easy. Victim blaming is slick because it gives you the perspective of the victimizer. Someone who watches a clip from The Accused and reasons "Yeah, I totally see why they did it" ...

is that the way you reason?

'cause nobody else here is suggesting that

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes

why, do you think they deserve an extra share?
For their behavior prior to the rape.

well, that and having bad haircuts
Flippant.

actually i do and have - it's very instructive to see how their attention is drawn by the behavior of Jodie Foster's character
Was their attention the right kind of attention or the wrong kind of attention?

genuineoriginal

You are deliberately and maliciously misquoting here.
That is the tactic of a feeble minded gnome!
The feeble minded gnome tried to say we want to degrade or kill victims of sexual assault.

That is a deliberate and malicious mischaracterization of our argument.

You should have called him out on that first, instead of being a hypocrite about it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The feeble minded gnome tried to say we want to degrade or kill victims of sexual assault.

That is a deliberate and malicious mischaracterization of our argument.

You should have called him out on that first, instead of being a hypocrite about it.

Okay, maybe you really are that dense.

ok doser

For their behavior prior to the rape.

be specific

Flippant.

bouffant

Was their attention the right kind of attention or the wrong kind of attention?

it appeared that they were looking at her with lust in their hearts

if she had been smart, she would have gotten out of there before it went any further than that

she wasn't smart

eta: if you'll notice, they weren't looking at the other two women in the bar with lust in their hearts

i wonder what was different about Jodie Foster's character :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.