Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You just don't like it that I'm not whitewashing WRONG behavior from the woman as equally as I do not whitewash the WRONG behavior from the man.

"Wrong." Where on earth would any of us be without that kind of stupefying in-depth analysis?:yawn::loser:

genuineoriginal

The assumption that women will be raped should they act a certain way is deplorable, if predictable. And again, we're back to victim blaming.

Victim blaming in cases of rape is a stigma that has been around for thousands of years, but has nothing to do with misogyny.

The origin of the stigma comes from married women who are afraid that the floozies will steal their husbands away, so they rejoice when the floozies get some comeuppance.

That does not mean that the rapist should get away with rape, nor are all the victims floozies.

The rapist should be put to death.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I tell ya what gang, here's what we'll do:

a) make sure no women go out in public unaccompanied by men
b) require them to wear modest clothing at all times
c) continue to demonize sex and the female form
d) degrade or kill victims of sexual assault

That oughta take care of things. Right?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Victim blaming in cases of rape is a stigma that has been around for thousands of years, but has nothing to do with misogyny.

The origin of the stigma comes from married women who are afraid that the floozies will steal their husbands away, so they rejoice when the floozies get some comeuppance.

That does not mean that the rapist should get away with rape, nor are all the victims floozies.

The rapist should be put to death.

...yeah, no, that's completely incorrect. Thanks.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Wrong." Where on earth would any of us be without that kind of stupefying in-depth analysis?:yawn::loser:

I think the *wrong* would have started when those boys decided to go out for an evening of "let's play gang rape" instead of staying at home and doing homework or playing board games.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I tell ya what gang, here's what we'll do:

a) make sure no women go out in public unaccompanied by men
b) require them to wear modest clothing at all times
c) continue to demonize sex and the female form
d) degrade or kill victims of sexual assault

That oughta take care of things. Right?
These retards would make good Muslims.

glorydaz

I don't give a hoot what kind of behavior you consider provocative enough or "wrong" enough to be rape worthy, Pharisee. Your book's no kind of judge, and no kind of moral example. And certainly neither are you. That you're a stuck up sneering pompous misanthrope and misogynist is bad enough. That you're here telling us rape victims get what they deserve is worse.

Calm down, Granite. You don't want to get banned again, I'm sure, and name calling really doesn't bother me so I hope no one reports you for it.

The Bible is more than my BOOK, and, YES, even some rape victims reap what they have sown. Others reap what they have not sown, because we live in a world of sin. That's right from the BOOK you want to toss aside. Wrong behavior is WRONG whether the man commits WRONG or the woman commits WRONG.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think the *wrong* would have started when those boys decided to go out for an evening of "let's play gang rape" instead of staying at home and doing homework or playing board games.

if you'll notice, the other two women in the bar (who weren't acting like sluts) didn't get raped

could it be that their behavior/choices/actions may have played a role?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Calm down, Granite. You don't want to get banned again, I'm sure, and name calling really doesn't bother me so I hope no one reports you for it.

Being banned doesn't faze me, you self-righteous little weasel.:yawn:

The Bible is more than my BOOK, and, YES, even some rape victims reap what they have sown.

You're a terrible person so I'm putting you on ignore.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok, this is getting spooky

i was seriously thinking about reporting that

stop reading my mind! :sibbie:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
May Pasha Dozer is a secret Muslim?:confused:
Well, I don't know. Maybe.
He does seem to admire a lot of their views of woman and rape.

He does get banned a LOT.
His cyber suicide bomb, perhaps?

Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.