Donald Trump & Conspiracy Theories

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:listen: Someone's been living under a rock (2 Ti 1:7).

funny_living_under_a_rock_cartoon_postcard-rcc08c35330ec4845b2ee6a3bfbebe808_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Well get out from under your rock already. Don't you know there are conspiracy theorists under there?

:think: Did you happen to see THall under there, by any chance? He said Justice Scalia was murdered.

WayTruthLight

The biggest scandal is that the elites use children for sex and child sacrifice rituals.

Think that is just Conspiracy Theory? Well then look at the British mainstream media that had to admit that Sir Jimmy Saville (of course exposed after his death, after 50 years of almost unlimited child abuse, including necrophilia) BBC media personality and close friend of the Royal family, had abused at least 450 children at places like orphanages and homes for disabled children, to which he was given access.

So what came out of Wikileaks of John Podesta (Hillary's campaign manager and former chief of staff for Bill Clinton and Obama) emails. Look into #Pizzagate.

A good place to start: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The biggest scandal is that the elites use children for sex and child sacrifice rituals.

Think that is just Conspiracy Theory? Well then look at the British mainstream media that had to admit that Sir Jimmy Saville (of course exposed after his death, after 50 years of almost unlimited child abuse, including necrophilia) BBC media personality and close friend of the Royal family, had abused at least 450 children at places like orphanages and homes for disabled children, to which he was given access.

So what came out of Wikileaks of John Podesta (Hillary's campaign manager and former chief of staff for Bill Clinton and Obama) emails. Look into #Pizzagate...
:idunno: Pervs rise to the top. :greedy: Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14

Related:

America Will Not Repent

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well get out from under your rock already. Don't you know there are conspiracy theorists under there?

:think: Did you happen to see THall under there, by any chance? He said Justice Scalia was murdered.

I'm waiting for the author of this thread to go to one of her favorite websites (Alex Jones' "Inforwars") and tell us that the Sandy Hook massacre was an inside job and staged by professional actors.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm waiting for the author of this thread to go to one of her favorite websites (Alex Jones' "Inforwars")...and tell us that the Sandy Hook massacre was an inside job and staged by professional actors.

:yawn: Proof please :peach: Eph 4:14

I'll make it easy for you by saying the following:

"Alex Jones is a certified lunatic. He should be wrapped tight in a straightjacket and thrown in a padded cell along with the rest of his nutcase fans."

Say it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'll make it easy for you by saying the following:

"Alex Jones is a certified lunatic. He should be wrapped tight in a straightjacket and thrown in a padded cell along with the rest of his nutcase fans."

Say it.
He's not a Christian. I don't believe he's :yawn: a lunatic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, Sandy Hook is in play. You Christian Zionists are going to find out what stooges you've become with your heresies. It's morning in America! https://youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM

I'm not going to watch 2 seconds of these degenerates talking let alone 2+ hours.

How terribly sick you people are. All those body bags, all of those burials, all of those tears and grief. You believe it was just a staged act so that what, guns would be outlawed?

I still have mine.