Does fulfilled mean abolished? No.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Have you meant to say that this is what is not in the Torah?

genuineoriginal

And it is utterly and completely impossible to comply with all 613 laws of the Mosaic Covenant.
Antinomians love to confuse the real issues with strawman arguments like the one that "it is utterly and completely impossible to comply with all 613 laws of the Mosaic Covenant".

It is true that you can't buy salvation through keeping of the Law.

However, Antinomians always reject the real issue:

Matthew 6:33
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.​

The Antinomian rejection of of the Law God gave to Moses means that they are also rejecting God's standard of righteousness, and are also rejecting God's kingdom.

marhig

Have you meant to say that this is what is not in the Torah?
No, I'm saying that it says in the Bible that the true Jews are those who are circumcised not of the flesh but of the heart.

God wants our hearts cleansed, and we're not cleansed by being circumcised of the flesh alone. Many can be naturally circumcised, but their hearts can still be wrong, God gives us a clean heart and mind, and helps us to overcome our flesh through Christ by the power of the Spirit. And as our old life goes, Christs life grows within us and we become more like him through him, by the Spirit, by the grace of God and we then produce the fruit of the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm saying that it says in the Bible that the true Jews are those who are circumcised not of the flesh but of the heart.

God wants our hearts cleansed, and we're not cleansed by being circumcised of the flesh alone. Many can be naturally circumcised, but their hearts can still be wrong, God gives us a clean heart and mind, and helps us to overcome our flesh through Christ by the power of the Spirit. And as our old life goes, Christs life grows within us and we become more like him through him, by the Spirit, by the grace of God and we then produce the fruit of the Spirit.

Shalom

WatchmanOnTheWall

These verses do not support what you said.

I said "entry to Heaven is impossible without faith in Jesus as our saviour."

These verses do indeed support what I said:

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said "entry to Heaven is impossible without faith in Jesus as our saviour."

These verses do indeed support what I said:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
I do not know that there is any Scripture to support the idea of, or specifically the words, entry to Heaven.

WatchmanOnTheWall

God the Father is in Heaven:

Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

WatchmanOnTheWall

God our Father is in heaven.

Yep and the only way to get to the Father who is in Heaven is through believing Jesus is your saviour:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yep and the only way to get to the Father who is in Heaven is through believing Jesus is your saviour:

I do not accept your statements as valid.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I accept Matthew through Revelation, Jesus and Paul.

How can you say you accept all these below yet do not accept faith in Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Please explain.

And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How can you say you accept all these below yet do not accept faith in Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Please explain.

Why do you say that faith in Jesus is the only way to Heaven? I do not know what a way to Heaven is.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Why do you say that faith in Jesus is the only way to Heaven? I do not know what a way to Heaven is.

I say it because I believe the scriptures from Genesis through to Revelation:

Do you believe these scriptures too?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I say it because I believe the scriptures from Genesis through to Revelation:

Do you believe these scriptures too?
Yes.

I do have a father.

I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept the Bible.

lifeisgood

For someone who says:

And when asked questions respond such:
I do not know what you are speaking about. Many of the things that you are speaking about do not make sense to me. I am okay with that. You can learn the truth and discard that which is not true.

I do not understand what you said here.

I do not know what that means from the Bible.

What are you telling me?

I do not know why you say hearts before minds.

I cannot answer your question from the Bible.

I do not know that there is any Scripture to support the idea of, or specifically the words, entry to Heaven.

I do not accept your statements as valid.

I do not know that anyone goes to Heaven when they die.

I wonder if this is really true: