Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

God's Truth

You all have heard it here, for Robert Pate says, "Doing what Jesus says is impossible and will not save."

Who will accept this type of teaching?

Robert Pate

Banned
i was saved by looking at my self honestly, that i was a lawbreaker condemned utterly and that i was innocent in no thing. emptied my heart, believed in jesus work that blotted out the worlds sin, and was granted the holy spirit right then. i still have it today.

the bible says you need to bear fruit in keeping with repentance. but as far as receiving the holy spirit its as easy as just doing what i did

Its that simple.

God's Truth

i was saved by looking at my self honestly, that i was a lawbreaker condemned utterly and that i was innocent in no thing. emptied my heart, believed in jesus work that blotted out the worlds sin, and was granted the holy spirit right then. i still have it today.

the bible says you need to bear fruit in keeping with repentance. but as far as receiving the holy spirit its as easy as just doing what i did

Powerful testimony.

popsthebuilder

popsthe

Yeah and the truth of it stands. They were reconciled to God, put into a right relationship with Him, by Christ's death, even while they were being enemies in the flesh ! So that shoots down your false premise !
Not in any way friend. You keep putting it all together as if it is all necessarily utterly instant as opposed to a growth and process.

Tell me; is faith likened to a bolt of lightning or a mustard seed?

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

gt

Rabbit trail, doesnt make a bit of sense !

Lie, Paul used the pronoun We, to include Himself, he was not a Gentile. Paul was a Jew Phil 3:4-5

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
What you aren't grasping is that though they may not be circumcised of the Spirit (as you've been alluding too) they are reconciled to GOD. This reconciliation brings about a new life, way, truth, being.

How can you liken the two; that state of the sinner, and that completed work that Christ did which is perfect.

Indeed our iniquities are blotted out. Is that so we can simply continue in them as if the work of the Christ is of no effect?

Peace

popsthebuilder

Neither one of you understand the scriptures.

God has already reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

For now, for now God sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17 and our new humanity.

This is the age of grace and faith, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

When Jesus returns that will be the end of the age of grace and faith. We will enter into judgment.
For that call to be effectual you must believe and have hope and have faith. What type of believe is it that doesn't effect one to act or at least strive to act as if they indeed do believe that thing?

Peace

beloved57

pops

Not in any way friend.

Oh yeah, you dont accept the Truth. Those Christ died for are in a right relationship with God, even while they are enemies, as Colossians says to Col 1:21-22

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

See, those Christ died for, even when they are enemies in their minds by wicked works, they have been reconciled to through Christ's death !

Robert Pate

Banned
For that call to be effectual you must believe and have hope and have faith. What type of believe is it that doesn't effect one to act or at least strive to act as if they indeed do believe that thing?

Peace

This is why Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits".

God's Truth

What you aren't grasping is that though they may not be circumcised of the Spirit (as you've been alluding too) they are reconciled to GOD. This reconciliation brings about a new life, way, truth, being.

When we are saved, we are given the Holy Spirit to live in our heart that is when we are reconciled to God; and that is when we are put in Jesus in heaven.

See, the Holy Spirit circumcises us cleans/sanctifies/justifies us when he lives in us.

How can you liken the two; that state of the sinner, and that completed work that Christ did which is perfect.

Indeed our iniquities are blotted out. Is that so we can simply continue in them as if the work of the Christ is of no effect?

Exactly.

To get saved we have to believe and obey Jesus by humbling ourselves, repenting of our sins, forgiving others, and calling on him. Then we continue to work out our salvation and live a new life pleasing the Lord.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

God's Truth

You have asserted it often, but when you are examined, the errors become manifestly obvious:

You didn't win that debate and you repeatedly claiming you did does not make it so.

If you want to start a thread on it let us discuss some more about it; and this time you stop posting massive amounts of copy/paste material and instead reply with one or two sentences and just a yes or no answer.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are like your Catholic forefathers, you might have done well in the Inquisition.

Maybe you are more like John Calvin and had less people put to death, like Michael Servetus and people in the city that Calvin governed?

Yes, yes, your is but an old canard made even more obvious given your denial of the Trinity. If you actually had a more firm grasp of God's truths, you would not be in this situation.

View attachment 24804
[Click to enlarge]

AMR