Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

beloved57

popsthe

We've been over that.

Yeah and the truth of it stands. They were reconciled to God, put into a right relationship with Him, by Christ's death, even while they were being enemies in the flesh ! So that shoots down your false premise !

beloved57

gt

Reconciled while enemies means Jesus did not make us get circumcised before he would save us...he did not make us do the purification/ceremonial works first that the Jews did and then save us.

Rabbit trail, doesnt make a bit of sense !

Reconciled while enemies is about the GENTILES.

Lie, Paul used the pronoun We, to include Himself, he was not a Gentile. Paul was a Jew Phil 3:4-5

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

God's Truth

gt

Rabbit trail, doesnt make a bit of sense !

Colossians 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

Reconciled while enemies is about the GENTILES not having to become a Jew first and get CIRCUMCISED.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Lie, Paul used the pronoun We, to include Himself, he was not a Gentile. Paul was a Jew Phil 3:4-5

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

Paul pretended to be as one without the law to win them over.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law...

God's Truth

Those who are given scripture and still do not believe are ensnared.

Those who keep speaking things their false teachers say are ensnared.

Those who cannot find a scripture for their beliefs are ensnared.

Robert Pate

Banned
Colossians 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

Reconciled while enemies is about the GENTILES not having to become a Jew first and get CIRCUMCISED.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Paul pretended to be as one without the law to win them over.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law...

Neither one of you understand the scriptures.

God has already reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

For now, for now God sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17 and our new humanity.

This is the age of grace and faith, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

When Jesus returns that will be the end of the age of grace and faith. We will enter into judgment.

God's Truth

Neither one of you understand the scriptures.

You speak against obeying. You know that has to be wrong.

God has already reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

For now, for now God sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17 and our new humanity.

That means the world is condemned until one comes to God through Jesus.

You cannot access God's grace unless you come to Him with faith that is not dead.

See Romans 5:2, James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

This is the age of grace and faith, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

If you call Jesus 'Lord', then you better be doing what he says to do.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Did you read those scriptures?

Do you think God nailed those things to the cross?

When Jesus returns that will be the end of the age of grace and faith. We will enter into judgment.

Those saved now have been seated with Christ in heaven.

Robert Pate

Banned
You speak against obeying. You know that has to be wrong.

That means the world is condemned until one comes to God through Jesus.

You cannot access God's grace unless you come to Him with faith that is not dead.

See Romans 5:2, James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

If you call Jesus 'Lord', then you better be doing what he says to do.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Did you read those scriptures?

Do you think God nailed those things to the cross?

Those saved now have been seated with Christ in heaven.

You dishonor God's Son and his apostle Paul.

You are in the same class as the Pharisees and will be judged with the Pharisees.

God's Truth

You dishonor God's Son and his apostle Paul.

You are in the same class as the Pharisees and will be judged with the Pharisees.

Prove it and show how I dishonor the Son.

How do you ever get that preaching obedience to Christ is as a Pharisee?

Don't you want to come out of that snare?

Robert Pate

Banned
Prove it and show how I dishonor the Son.

How do you ever get that preaching obedience to Christ is as a Pharisee?

Don't you want to come out of that snare?

You need to confess that you have missed the mark and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

Until then, you remain a hypocrite, Matthew 23:27.

God's Truth

You need to confess that you have missed the mark and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

Until then, you remain a hypocrite, Matthew 23:27.

Accusing is the job of Satan. Do you really want to defend your beliefs by accusing me?

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

God's Truth

I preach we have to obey Jesus and admit we are sinners and repent of our sins, and Robert Pate tries to defend his false beliefs by accusing me.

Robert Pate

Banned
Accusing is the job of Satan. Do you really want to defend your beliefs by accusing me?

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

The whole Bible stands in judgment of you, who is a sinner.