DO YOU SIN

God's Truth

YES OR NO?

I sin.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

Truster

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7

You refuse to give a testimony and you think you've stopped sinning.

The last words of Dorothea Binz when the hangman was about to put the noose about her neck was, " I hope people won't think that we were all evil".

Kindred spirits.

God's Truth

You refuse to give a testimony and you think you've stopped sinning.

The last words of Dorothea Binz when the hangman was about to put the noose about her neck was, " I hope people won't think that we were all evil".

Kindred spirits.

You are surely a messenger of Satan, you never discuss scripture. I don't think you can. I think it hurts you too much. What has Satan given you to do his works? I see you have insults and slander. Don't you want to be free of Satan?

Truster

You are surely a messenger of Satan, you never discuss scripture. I don't think you can. I think it hurts you too much. What has Satan given you to do his works? I see you have insults and slander. Don't you want to be free of Satan?

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us".

Do you sin or are you without sin?

God's Truth

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us".

Do you sin or are you without sin?

You do not understand that scripture. John is speaking about if you never admitted to being a sinner, you can't be saved, for one most repent of their sins, or you are not saved...the truth is not in you.

Truster

You do not understand that scripture. John is speaking about if you never admitted to being a sinner, you can't be saved, for one most repent of their sins, or you are not saved...the truth is not in you.

While I was in my sins I didn't know it and even if I did I wouldn't have admitted it. I was a liar then. You are a liar now.

Do you sin?

Truster

Jesus does NOT come for those who do not admit they are sinners. According to your own statement, you are not saved.

You have no idea of the difference between the legal aspect of justification and the application of redemption by grace to a justified sinner. The knowledge of which contains comforts you couldn't imagine in your wildest dreams. You poor, sad thing...

God's Truth

You have no idea of the difference between the legal aspect of justification and the application of redemption by grace to a justified sinner. The knowledge of which contains comforts you couldn't imagine in your wildest dreams. You poor, sad thing...

The blood of Jesus sanctifies us Hebrews 2:11; 10:10; 29.

We are justified because we have faith that Jesus' blood cleans/sanctifies us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

That could very well have said For it is with our heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are sanctified, saved.