Do You Repent Daily

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GM,

You are hilarious.

You make Christianity look so hypocritical.

The Bible is there for all His followers to understand and live by.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You really don't understand the bible. The whole new testament is for us no matter who it was written to. We are to believe it as it is written. And after we believe it God will reveal the deeper meanings of it to us. Don't you know that even if it isn't true we are to believe it. That is the only way that we can prove to God that we love Him. This is the only way our faith can grow. But there are all these road blocks in life. Science, emotions, deception.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

I have received revelations from every book in the new testament. Pieces here and there. God put stumbling stones in scripture that would cause stumbling for the emotional, science.

Matt 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
(NKJ)

James tells us who he is writing to in James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Matthew 15:13 is written to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to us Gentiles. Learn to "Rightly Divide" the Word of God (The Bible.) and you won't remain in ignorance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe she does not presume to be saved by her own beliefs, and it may be that your understandings of what Paul said, makes Paul look bad.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Also, it could be you don't know what you're talking about. I'm of that opinion. I hope that doesn't offend your sensitivities?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure and all who believed the message of the gospel and live through faith in the Son of God.

Jas 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

LA

Learn to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. That way, you'll stop living in ignorance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Are you a faith only idiot?

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

James 2:22
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
(NKJ)

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

Again, the book of James was pertaining to the 12 scattered tribes of Israel. Learn to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again, the book of James was pertaining to the 12 scattered tribes of Israel. Learn to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

I said
Your an idiot. Godly principles go for everyone. God is no respecter of persons. If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that.

Acts 10:34-35
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
(KJV)

And this ridiculous ego of yours having the most posts on the board isn't impressing anyone. The numbers only make you look like your starving for attention. There is an old saying its better not to say anything and be thought of being stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Your an idiot. Godly principles go for everyone. God is no respecter of persons. If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that.

Acts 10:34-35
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
(KJV)

And this ridiculous ego of yours having the most posts on the board isn't impressing anyone. The numbers only make you look like your starving for attention. There is an old saying its better not to say anything and be thought of being stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

:chuckle:

marhig

No! It's YOU that remains in "Perpetual Ignorance."
We must believe in Jesus' word and not only listen to Paul. Paul is a great apostle of God. But we can't just say that the teachings of Jesus are for others and not for us. That's not the truth and some will use that so that they can twist what Paul preached and not obey God saying that what Jesus taught doesn't apply to them.

The things that Jesus taught applies to all of us, every single person, and those that listen and obey, become a part of his church, not in a denomination way or by going to church every Sunday, those buildings mean nothing to God, Gods true people worship God from their hearts in spirit and in truth

marhig

Meshak has stated: "I don't know if I'm saved, it'll be up to God." She also has stated : "Paul is an anti-Christ."
I don't know if I'm eternally saved either, I know that God is saving me every day through Christ by the power of his spirit helping me to overcome. But I leave my eternal salvation in God hands.

marhig

So, you believe you must WORK for your salvation?

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things.done.in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Revelation 20

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if I'm eternally saved either, I know that God is saving me every day through Christ by the power of his spirit helping me to overcome. But I leave my eternal salvation in God hands.

I said
Gros Marowbe has always been an antagonizer, just to get an opinion on the board. He has always been on an ego trip. More posts than anyone else. No matter how ridiculous his posts are. Some how he thinks that will impress others. It doesn't but he keeps trying.

marhig

I said
Gros Marowbe has always been an antagonizer, just to get an opinion on the board. He has always been on an ego trip. More posts than anyone else. No matter how ridiculous his posts are. Some how he thinks that will impress others. It doesn't but he keeps trying.
It's not how many posts or likes we have, it's the heart that counts and that what God looks at.

When the truth is spoken, many people don't like it because it goes against their flesh. And they love their flesh and even though they say they love God with their mouths, they don't live it out. Those who truly love God live by his word and obey him and they deny their flesh to do his will.

God will be the judge of all of us as only he sees the whole of our hearts.