Do You Repent Daily

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky sins daily :dizzy:

:mock:squeaky, still under the law

I said
lololo I'm under Christ's law, just like Paul is under Christ's law. But not you.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 9:21
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Remember as a Christian you have no right to ask anything of another until you have done it first.

Matt 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:33-37
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Tim 5:24
24 Some men's sins are clearly evident, preceding them to judgment, but those of some men follow later.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He's a sinner. As for me I am a saint who is PERFECT in Jesus Christ

I said
Your not in Jesus Christ until you have crucified all your emotions. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified their emotions.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nonon,

You need to stop disregarding inconvenient verses of Jesus.

You are in the wide road. If you want salvation, you need to go through narrow gate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nonon,

You need to stop disregarding inconvenient verses of Jesus.

You are in the wide road. If you want salvation, you need to go through narrow gate.

I said
Yes that would be following the Holy Spirit that quotes the whole new testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So, you believe you must WORK for your salvation?

I said
lol Are you a faith only idiot?

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

James 2:22
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
(NKJ)

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Are you a faith only idiot?

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

James 2:22
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
(NKJ)

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

The book of James was written to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel, Squeaky.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The book of James was written to the scattered tribes of the House of Israel, Squeaky.

Sure and all who believed the message of the gospel and live through faith in the Son of God.

Jas 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Meshak has stated: "I don't know if I'm saved, it'll be up to God." She also has stated : "Paul is an anti-Christ."

Maybe she does not presume to be saved by her own beliefs, and it may be that your understandings of what Paul said, makes Paul look bad.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You really don't understand the bible. The whole new testament is for us no matter who it was written to. We are to believe it as it is written. And after we believe it God will reveal the deeper meanings of it to us. Don't you know that even if it isn't true we are to believe it. That is the only way that we can prove to God that we love Him. This is the only way our faith can grow. But there are all these road blocks in life. Science, emotions, deception.

Rom 4:17
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

I have received revelations from every book in the new testament. Pieces here and there. God put stumbling stones in scripture that would cause stumbling for the emotional, science.

Matt 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
(NKJ)