Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?

StanJ

Ok, so I didn't read everything, but I'm gonna drop my opinion in, right here. If you do not know who God is, how can you follow Him? So, yeah ya gotta know who God is. He is three in one. That's just how it is. My opinion, do not crucify me if you do not agree.

LOL.... only unbelievers crucified Jesus, so you would be in good company, as only unbelievers would come after you for this post. Welcome.

Cedarbay

Ok, so I didn't read everything, but I'm gonna drop my opinion in, right here. If you do not know who God is, how can you follow Him? So, yeah ya gotta know who God is. He is three in one. That's just how it is. My opinion, do not crucify me if you do not agree.
Welcome, Preachers Wife.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Give us your name and number.

You first, imbecile reprobate. Give us YOUR name and number, insolent heretic.

Unless, of course, this is yet another blow-hard lie of yours...

More hilarity from the dregs of sub-humanity.

I'd be ecstatic for you to come and attempt to spew your vitriol to me in person.

And...he goes silent...

Nope. I have an actual life that doesn't include monitoring every post you make, arrogant fool.

Called his bluff, folks.

LOL. No. Give me your name and number and I'll arrange your visit.

Yet another one of his lies...

Come tell me personally. Give me your name and number. Called YOUR bluff, bloviator.

So...

Where is PPSBS?

Right here, tiny pseudo-man. Bring it.

He went completely and utterly silent after I took him up on his (now exposed as bogus) offer!

My offer is valid, lying snake. You won't get my number, but nice try, stalking freak.

If he wants to save face, he will not be showing it around here any longer...:wave2:

I'm right here, poser. Your middle school taunts are noted. Come visit me personally. We'll see how that goes for you, unregenerate buffoon.

rebelrider4christ

BANNED
Banned
In my view Yes. and here is why:

Genesis 1:26New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the [a]sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I have no desire to try and understand your intent, but the link states a well known fact and I have a 28 year old that still does it to prove it.
Maybe you can stay ON TOPIC.

I suspect yer 28 year old learned it while watching you post here on TOL.

Yer the one who swerved off topic tellin' genuine he couldn't read.

So watch you talkin' 'bout Willis?

genuineoriginal

If you can't see what is clearly IN these few scriptures, then you will never see, not matter how many verses people quote to you.
Yes, you may never see, no matter how many verses people quote to you.

John 3:34-36
34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.​

Why do you refuse to believe in the Son?

genuineoriginal

BTW, I don't teach, I confess, agree with God, as to what His Word says and conveys. All you do is deny the truth.

Ezekiel 13:7
7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken?​

If you would stop trying to teach what the Bible does not teach, and start agreeing with God as to what His Word actually says, then we would have nothing to disagree about.