ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Unlike many Those who follow Jesus actually believe HE meant what HE taught.

Yes, He did!

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Why don't you believe Him?

dodge

This should remind you that because of Paul's blasphemy against the Holy Ghost he could not have been forgiven neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) and yet he was (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV)! That's different!

I believe you should stop listening to God haters and those who want to destroy the truth of God's word.

Follow Jesus NOT men and their stupidity and harmful lies against a man of God.

dodge

Yes, He did!

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Why don't you believe Him?

I do ! Why don't you ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Madist divide Paul from Peter and Paul from Jesus , sadly
Wrong.
MADist do not divide Paul from Jesus.

Was Paul divided from Jesus when he did not do this command of Jesus?
Would YOU be divided from Jesus if YOU did not do this command of Jesus?

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Use the brain GOD gave ya.
Even the very commands of Jesus change depending on the purpose at the time and whom it was commissioned at the time.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Since when is obedience to Jesus traditions of men ?
Her wanting us to be under ordinances is!

Jesus instructed those in Him to be baptized and to take the Lord's supper in remembrance of Him.
He said it to the 12 including Judas Iscariot not us!

Is it now vogue to disobey God and call what He said to do traditions of men ?
NO, that's what I call what Nang and anyone like her does when they rip the Lord's supper out of it's rightful place and attach it to the Body of Christ like someone playing pin the tail on the donkey. It's wrongly dividing the word of truth!

dodge

Hi and that is what they called Paul " A SEED PICKER " so then How were you saved and IF you know , then How was Paul saved ??

dan p

Answer my original question then I will answer yours. That is how it is done.

Have you even one verse or implied teaching from Jesus where He teaches 2 gospels ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Madist divide Paul from Peter and Paul from Jesus , sadly
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV doesn't make one approved unto men, but God.

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What about the text did I change? NOTHING! You just don't believe the verse could possibly mean what it says! You want context, you got it!

Paul is rebuking the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

1 Corinthians 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

When they came together it was not to eat the Lord's supper. It is possible though, that this is what they were calling it.

1 Corinthians 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
1 Corinthians 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

1 Corinthians 11:22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

Yes, this rebuke from Paul for the wrong observance of the sacrament. This church had changed the holy witness of the sacrament, into a social night.

But look at your inserted commentary on the passage:

Here they were eating and drinking in front of the church of God who had nothing (those in the church of God had sold out which is a topic all it's own)!

What?

Paul was rebuking them.
Paul is going to be recalling the same night in which the Lord was betrayed.

Paul corrects them with the sound instructions from Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

. . . But then you insert your mistaken commentary once more:

Paul is still speaking of that night which the Lord was betrayed. He is NOT instructing the Corinthians to partake of the Lord's supper in remembrance of Him.

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Again, Paul is talking of the night the Lord was betrayed. He is not instructing the Corinthians to do it "til He come".

What?

So you say . . . :nono:

Here's where you have BIG problems saying the Lord's supper is to the church, the Body of Christ:

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
So if we eat this bread and drink this cup of the Lord UNWORTHILY we are guilty of the body and blood of the Lord? Come on! THINK! How could a member of the Body of Christ be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord???!!!IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Corinthians 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
Here again, another BIG problem for those who would say the Lord's supper is TO the Body of Christ.
1 Corinthians 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
If I, a member of the Body of Christ eateth and drinketh unworthily I eateth and drinketh damnation to myself not discerning the Lord's body???!!!IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Corinthians 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1 Corinthians 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

All of this instruction (so rudely interrupted by your inserted comments) is meant by Christ to impart the holiness of the communion and the importance of keeping the Gospel witness pure.

Within the visible churches, unfortunately there exist tares, who indeed do not take communion rightly with regenerated hearts. (Being an Elder's wife, I can testify I have seen too many professing Christians take this sacrament in sinful fashion and with unrepentant hearts, which leads to sorrows.)

Your following comment in this regard, makes out that the entire visible church must be reprobate:

When reading of the same night in which the Lord was betrayed, who was the only one that ate of the bread, drank of the cup, was guilty of the body and blood of the Lord? Who is the one that ate and drank unworthily, ate and drank damnation unto himself, not discerning the Lord's body? There's only one...Judas Iscariot!

It was not a "sacrament" for the Corinthians anymore than it is for us!

Good grief!

What a horrible conclusion and what a mistaken interpretation of Holy Scripture quoting Jesus Christ Himself!

I didn't alter it one bit! Why do you act as though I did? Get your emotions in check and come back when you have calmed down.

No, it's sound doctrine (Titus 2:1 KJV).

Control your own emotions, girl. And no, it is NOT sound doctrine you are spewing forth on this site.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Changes NOTHING Paul baptized folks !

But Paul in his letters does not require water baptism for salvation.

The Lord Jesus in Mark 16 and Peter in Acts 2:38 do require water baptism for salvation.

Things that are different are not the same and the observation of differences requires one to discover the reasons for the differences.

dodge

But Paul in his letters does not require water baptism for salvation.

The Lord Jesus in Mark 16 and Peter in Acts 2:38 do require water baptism for salvation.

Things that are different are not the same and the observation of differences requires one to discover the reasons for the differences.

Paul NEVER said water baptism was not necessary towards a good conscience NO WHERE . He just said he only baptized two folks Crispus and Gaius.

You are adding words that PAUL NEVER SAID, and that is very dangerous ground.

Hello !

Gal 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

There it is again in verse 26 = one gospel

Gal 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Paul does not say it is not a water baptism in verse 27 could it be that madist cannot see these verses or understand these 2 verses.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Changes NOTHING Paul baptized folks !
Two. And Paul thanked GOD he baptized no more than that.

That's a far cry from ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

They were sent to baptize, Paul was not.

1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV​
(17) For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Hmmm. Something is different.

DAN P

Answer my original question then I will answer yours. That is how it is done.

Have you even one verse or implied teaching from Jesus where He teaches 2 gospels ?

hI and I will answer you , as I never put any one on Ignore !!

The Holy Spirit had Paul write 14 letters and H ehad Paul write Gal 2:7 !!

In verse 7 The Spirit calles Gospel the gospel of n the un-circumcision , preach to GENTILES !!

In the same verse the Spirit calls PETER'S THE CIRCUMCISION !!

H edoes not calls Peter THE CIRCUMCISION !!

If your bible says THE GOSPEL OF THRE UN-CIRCUMCISION , the word gospel was ADDED !!

If you need more answers , JUST call the NIT PICKER !!

dan p

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
I believe you should stop listening to God haters and those who want to destroy the truth of God's word.
I just showed you that Paul could not have been forgiven in that world neither in the world to come under the Lord's preaching in Matthew 12:31-32 KJV yet he was first for a pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV and that's the response I get from you? Why have your ears waxed gross?

Follow Jesus NOT men and their stupidity and harmful lies against a man of God.
I follow Paul 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul NEVER said water baptism was not necessary towards a good conscience NO WHERE . He just said he only baptized two folks Crispus and Gaius.

This reply makes no sense to me at all.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Two. And Paul thanked GOD he baptized no more than that.

That's a far cry from ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

They were sent to baptize, Paul was not.

1 Corinthians 1:17 KJV​
(17) For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Hmmm. Something is different.

Yes indeed. Your presuppositions are different from the intent of the Words of God.

DAN P

Hello !

Gal 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

There it is again in verse 26 = one gospel

Gal 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Paul does not say it is not a water baptism in verse 27 could it be that madist cannot see these verses or understand these 2 verses.

Hi and what does 1 Cor 1:17 say and let the NIT PICKER type it out for you , For Christ did not SEND me to BAPTIZE , but to preach the GOSPEL , so what does that mean ??

dan p

dodge

I just showed you that Paul could not have been forgiven in that world neither in the world to come under the Lord's preaching in Matthew 12:31-32 KJV yet he was first for a pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV and that's the response I get from you? Why have your ears waxed gross?

I follow Paul 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV!

YOU clearly have no clue what to blasphemy the Holy Spirit means. When Jesus did a work they attirbuted His work to the power of Satan to which Jesus replied that to attribute a work of God to the power of Satan was blaspheming the Holy Spirit..

You might want to read and study the bible before you make yourself look foolish and un-learned in the things of God.

Paul did not commit blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. God does NOT lie.

dodge

Hi and what does 1 Cor 1:17 say and let the NIT PICKER type it out for you , For Christ did not SEND me to BAPTIZE , but to preach the GOSPEL , so what does that mean ??

dan p

Do Madist even read the bible or is it all he said and she said ?

We know Paul baptized Crispus and Gaius and :

Co 1:16
And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.