ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

john w

Hall of Fame
I allow scripture to form my beliefs not the perversion and out of context teachings of MAD.

Incompetence is IGNORING Jesus , the OT , and the Apostles to follow Paul who followed Jesus.

Sophistry. False dichotomy. Paul never "followed Jesus," in the sense of the Saviour in His state of humiliation, on earth. He followed the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven," made known to him, via revelation, by that same Saviour, from the third heaven.

Danoh

Yo, dodge the truth - you want two "gospels" in "the four gospels" (sic)?

Luke 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

O wait, Jesus is the same, yesterday, and forever...

:chuckle:

dodge

Yo, dodge the truth - you want two "gospels" in "the four gospels" (sic)?

Luke 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

O wait, Jesus is the same, yesterday, and forever...

:chuckle:

FYI, the 4 gospels as ALL the Apostles and disciples only taught and believed 1 gospel...no Jesus no heaven -Know Jesus know heaven. It is really pretty simple for those that have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart that longs for God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FYI, the 4 gospels as ALL the Apostles and disciples only taught and believed 1 gospel...no Jesus no heaven -Know Jesus know heaven. It is really pretty simple for those that have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart that longs for God.
Acts 9:15 KJV -

dodge

Acts 9:15 KJV -

OK, I will bite ! Do you depend on Paul for your salvation and NOT Jesus ?

I rarely if ever see any MAdist quote Jesus and I find it UN-believable that Madist depend on Paul and NOT on Jesus for salvation.

OK , Paul was a chosen vessel ,but Paul followed and trusted Jesus for his salvation . YOU might actually imitate Paul and believe in who he followed and trusted i.e. Jesus.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
OK, I will bite ! Do you depend on Paul for your salvation and NOT Jesus.

I rarely if ever see any MAdist quote Jesus and I find it UN-believable that Madist depend on Paul and NOT on Jesus for salvation.

OK , Paul was a chosen vessel ,but Paul followed and trusted Jesus for his salvation . YOU might actually imitate Paul and believe in who he followed and trusted i.e. Jesus.
1 Corinthians 4:16 KJV - 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV -

john w

Hall of Fame

You made that up.

The 12, at least prior to the DBR, never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and you cannot cite 1 scripture, that says they did, dodger.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You made that up.

The 12, at least prior to the DBR, never preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and you cannot cite 1 scripture, that says they did, dodger.

Uh . . how could the disciples proclaim the Gospel quoting Paul, before Paul proclaimed the Gospel in those exact words?

:duh:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Good point. Jesus wanted them to wait until they received the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit was not available until Jesus was glorified.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Good point. Jesus wanted them to wait until they received the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit was not available until Jesus was glorified.

Not so . . .

God the Holy Spirit is/has always been existent, and He has alone saved souls, from the beginning of time. Grace comes through being resurrected to new spiritual life, through His power, through faith in the promises of The Savior!

Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, the prophets, etc. were all saved by the power and workings of the Holy Spirit in their souls. God the Holy Spirit imparted faith to these elect souls and imputed righteousness to them according to God's (everlasting Gospel and) Covenant of Grace.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, the prophets, etc. were all saved by the power and workings of the Holy Spirit in their souls. God the Holy Spirit imparted faith to these elect souls and imputed righteousness to them according to God's (everlasting Gospel and) Covenant of Grace.

Actually, the Twelve never met any of these guys.

Right Divider

Body part
You might want to actually think before you slander whom God has chosen ! You know the natural tree you were grafted into.

YOU will Never find Paul trashing Israel ! That is uniquely A Madist conceit.
You are a ignorant as the day is long.
We "MADist's" claim that Israel has a GLORIOUS future. How EXACTLY is that "trashing Israel".

dodge

You are a ignorant as the day is long.
We "MADist's" claim that Israel has a GLORIOUS future. How EXACTLY is that "trashing Israel".

God back and read some of the past post...Keep up !

I am not ignorant enough to IGNORE the teachings of Jesus, and make Paul the only one I follow.Excluding ALL the teachings of the OT and other Apostles.

dodge

Uh . . how could the disciples proclaim the Gospel quoting Paul, before Paul proclaimed the Gospel in those exact words?

:duh:

Sadly, Madist cannot understand the teachings of scripture because of the errors and deceptions they trust.

Right Divider

Body part
God back and read some of the past post...Keep up !

I am not ignorant enough to IGNORE the teachings of Jesus, and make Paul the only one I follow.Excluding ALL the teachings of the OT and other Apostles.
You sure do think that you do. You probably think that you keep the law of Moses too.

Jesus taught many things.. many of which are NOT for your obedience. But go ahead and try.