ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Just because they had trouble understanding does not mean Jesus did not teach it and it does not mean his teaching was in vain, for we are to this day to obey his teaching.

Made up. Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, idiot, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr was hid from the 12, moron, as you've been shown. You're just too much of a demonic moron, to see it, admit it.

dodge

You are not looking for the truth and that is why you did not even address the points which I made in my last post. According to your ridiculous ideas the Apostles were preaching that Christ died for our sins at (Lk. 9:6) at a time when they didn't even know that He was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

You stand reason on its head in an effort to defend your man-made ideas, ideas that are directly contradicted by the Scriptures.

UN-like those trapped in the error of MADness I will not divide Jesus as per Paul.

There is only ONE Jesus and there is only ONE Gospel, and to claim otherwise according to scripture YOU are wrong.

dodge

The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence. Why did you not know that?

Unfortunately I was looking at posts without being logged in my mistake, and that is how I happened on your useless and UN-scriptural dribble.

After the resurrection the Apostles remembered that Jesus said after 3 days He would restore Himself, and from that point on they preached the D.B.R..

Seems you have trouble understanding English that is exactly what I said.

My post said:
Scripture goes on to say they remembered this saying AFTER Jesus resurrected, and that is how I know they preached THE one and only Gospel before Paul ever got saved.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nothing is said there that ties the death of the Lord Jesus to the forgiveness of sins.

Repentance and remission of sins had been preached by the Baptist prior to the ministry of the Lord Jesus.

Even the founding President of Dallas Theological Seminary understood that Paul was the first to preach the "gospel of grace."

Oh did he? Well he was wrong, Paul was given a vast amount of special revelation concerning the grace of God but he was not the initiator of the gospel of grace because Yeshua had already done so.

Remission: the cancellation of a debt, charge, or penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Please provide the quote where J the B preached the gospel of salvation. He didn't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh did he? Well he was wrong, Paul was given a vast amount of special revelation concerning the grace of God but he was not the initiator of the gospel of grace because Yeshua had already done so.

Remission: the cancellation of a debt, charge, or penalty.

Remission:Temporary remittance, stay of execution/"passover"...Hence, every year....

Hebrews 10 KJV

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Remission:Temporary remittance, stay of execution/"passover"...Hence, every year....

Hebrews 10 KJV

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Thx John.
Therefore if Yeshua meant the yearly sacrifice for sin under Mosaic Law here then you're right:

“Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures; and he said unto them,

Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day; and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

??Luke? ?24:45-49? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/luk.24.45-49.asv

In my view that meant that the death of Yeshua would be different from the yearly Day of Atonement sacrifice. For (1) the Day of Atonement had no efficacy on the nations debt, (2) somehow the death of Yeshua would begin its remission for sin from Jerusalem.

I suppose if I were a Maddist I would try to make a case that Yeshua "opened their minds" to the Gospel of grace but that it wouldn't begin being preached until some time after Pentecost.

I don't buy that. At the very least the Apostles understood the Atonement at that time because of divine illumination at that very point. Obviously they like we still had to learn how to put it all together. They didn't get a microwave instant breakfast type of immediate maturity. I believe it took Paul's extensive knowledge of the Law of Moses's 613 provisions combined with the ridiculousness of the traditions of the elders with it 10s of thousands of laws to be the one God chose to expound upon the grace of God and the gospel of salvation.

Paul need not be the first preacher of the gospel of grace salvation in order for him to have been the one given the most revelation on the subject.

On a side thought.. if the Holy Spirit fell upon Cornelius and the Samaritans and the Jews then what purpose is Spirit Baptism for the Body of Yeshua?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Furthermore
“Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures; and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day; and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. Ye are witnesses of these things. And behold, I send forth the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city, until ye be clothed with power from on high.”
??Luke? ?24:45-49? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/luk.24.45-49.asv

Remission was to be preached in who's name?
Yeshua or Moses?

john w

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately I was looking at posts without being logged in my mistake, and that is how I happened on your useless and UN-scriptural dribble.

After the resurrection the Apostles remembered that Jesus said after 3 days He would restore Himself, and from that point on they preached the D.B.R..

Seems you have trouble understanding English that is exactly what I said.

My post said:
Scripture goes on to say they remembered this saying AFTER Jesus resurrected, and that is how I know they preached THE one and only Gospel before Paul ever got saved.

Stuff your "your useless and UN-scriptural dribble," fraud. No, you "argued," said:"
No they were preaching THE Gospel because there is only ONE Gospel. They were teaching EXACTLY what Jesus TAUGHT THEM…. Scripture goes on to say they remembered this saying AFTER Jesus resurrected, and that is how I know they preached THE one and only Gospel before Paul ever got saved….There is only ONE Jesus and there is only ONE Gospel, and to claim otherwise according to scripture YOU are wrong.

"They were teaching EXACTLY what Jesus TAUGHT THEM"-Dodgeball

They were-but it had NADA to do with ...

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news
Death
Burial
Resurrection

Slower:

1.The above assertion of yours, re."one piece of good news," "there is only ONE Gospel," is made up:the DBR, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KHV, was hid from the 12, during a time that they were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117084-Saint-John-W-the-Great-hits-a-grand-slam

Before the dbr, the very basis of the gospel of Christ, was hid from them, moron. And yet, they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years, void of any dbr in its content. Hence, the gospel/good news of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and thus your "only one piece of good news" in the bible is refuted.

You're just too much of an idiot, or do not study the details of the book, but only what others say the book teaches to see it. Which is it?

2. You thus assert that Judas preached this "only ONE Gospel...THE Gospel," the gospel of Christ as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

they preached THE one and only Gospel before Paul ever got saved….

Read it: Luke 9:6 KJV

That is satanic.
Seems you have trouble understanding English that is exactly what I said

Seems you have trouble understanding what "hid from them," "gospel," means; a 6 year old can understand that none of the 12, at least prior to the dbr occurring, ever preached, while preaching the gospel/good news, of the kingdom-impossible:

"The Master is going to die for your sins, and be raised for your justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The gospel of the kingdom goes back to what? Isaiah?
If course it does.
John the B preached it. Yeshua said it was at hand - the kingdom!
However, unless one understands the meaning of the unpardonable sin of Mt 12 he or she won't fully comprehend the nature of that kingdom which is now gone into mystery form and awaits the return of the King who claimed He would only return once Israel asks Him to. They seem pretty far from asking Jesus to come back today eh?

I was taught that Yeshua had to make a legitimate real offer to Israel of their promised gospel of the kingdom and He did do that and got rejected (as we all know according to plan).

DAN P

If course it does.
However, unless one understands the meaning of the unpardonable sin of Mt 12 he or she won't fully comprehend the nature of that kingdom which is now gone into mystery form and awaits the return of the King who claimed He would only return once Israel asks Him to. They seem pretty far from asking Jesus to come back today eh?

I was taught that Yeshua had to make a legitimate real offer to Israel of their promised gospel of the kingdom and He did do that and got rejected (as we all know according to plan).

Hi and only Israel DID COMMIT the Unpardonable sin , by saying Jesus had and Unclean spirit !!

It can not be done again !!

In ACTS 3 :19 AND 20 is a clear offer to come back !!

You were taught WRONG !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ"
(Acts 9:20,22).​

At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following:

"But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus"
(Gal.1:15-17).​

When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only ONE Jesus and there is only ONE Gospel, and to claim otherwise according to scripture YOU are wrong.

To claim that there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and thus the 12 preached it prior to its occurrence, even though the DBR was hid from them, is not only wrong/impossible, but satanic, as you assert, then, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr, the foundation of the gospel of Christ in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from the 12,as you've been shown.

Jerry Shugart

Please provide the quote where J the B preached the gospel of salvation. He didn't.

What was the gospel which the Lord Jesus told the Jews to believe at Mark 1:15? Was it not the same gospel which the Apostles preached at Luke 9:6, which they preached at a time when they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34)?

If you want the answer to which gospel that was go to the thread which I started about the gospel which was preached at Pentecost.

john w

Hall of Fame
If course it does.

The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

"Gospel" merely means "good news:" the context tells us which "good news"/gospel is in view.

This is the starting point, of any discussion/argument/debate.

God's Truth

Made up. Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, idiot, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr was hid from the 12, moron, as you've been shown. You're just too much of a demonic moron, to see it, admit it.

Matthew 9:35 [ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5 The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

Even John the baptizer proclaimed the good news.

Luke 3:17-19
17 His winnowing fork is in his hand to clean out his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with inextinguishable fire.”

18 And in this way, with many other exhortations, John proclaimed good news to the people. 19 But when John rebuked Herod the tetrarch because of Herodias, his brother’s wife, and because of all the evil deeds that he had done,

Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and the regaining of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed,

Luke 4:43 But Jesus said to them, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns too, for that is what I was sent to do.”

Luke 7:22 So he answered them, “Go tell John what you have seen and heard: The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

Luke 8:1 [ Jesus’ Ministry and the Help of Women ] Some time afterward he went on through towns and villages, preaching and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The twelve were with him,

Luke 9:6 Then they departed and went throughout the villages, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

Luke 16:16 “The law and the prophets were in force until John; since then, the good news of the kingdom of God has been proclaimed, and everyone is urged to enter it.

Jesus preached the Good News, the Apostles taught the Good News, and Paul taught the same Good News.

Matthew 4:23
[ Jesus Heals the Sick ] Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

Matthew 9:35[ The Workers Are Few ] Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Mark 1:1 [ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Mark 1:14 [ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

Mark 1:15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Luke 3:18 And with many other words John exhorted the people and proclaimed the good news to them.

Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

Luke 4:4 But he said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”

Luke 7:22 So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Luke 8:1 [ The Parable of the Sower ] After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him,

Luke 9:6 So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

Luke 16:16 [ Additional Teachings ] “The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Luke 20:1 [ The Authority of Jesus Questioned ] One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him.

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32 "We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

Acts 14:15 "Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 10:16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

Hebrews 4:2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 4:6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,
7 God again set a certain day, calling it "Today." This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day.11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

There is one gospel, and one good news.

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 9:35
[ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5
The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

Even John the baptizer proclaimed the good news.

Luke 3:17-19

17 His winnowing fork is in his hand to clean out his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with inextinguishable fire.”

18 And in this way, with many other exhortations, John proclaimed good news to the people. 19 But when John rebuked Herod the tetrarch because of Herodias, his brother’s wife, and because of all the evil deeds that he had done,

Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and the regaining of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed,

Luke 4:43
But Jesus said to them, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns too, for that is what I was sent to do.”

Luke 7:22
So he answered them, “Go tell John what you have seen and heard: The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

Luke 8:1
[ Jesus’ Ministry and the Help of Women ] Some time afterward he went on through towns and villages, preaching and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The twelve were with him,

Luke 9:6
Then they departed and went throughout the villages, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

Luke 16:16
“The law and the prophets were in force until John; since then, the good news of the kingdom of God has been proclaimed, and everyone is urged to enter it.

Jesus preached the Good News, the Apostles taught the Good News, and Paul taught the same Good News.

Matthew 4:23
[ Jesus Heals the Sick ] Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
Matthew 9:35
[ The Workers Are Few ] Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.
Matthew 11:5
The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Mark 1:14
[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

Mark 1:15
“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Luke 3:18
And with many other words John exhorted the people and proclaimed the good news to them.

Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

Luke 4:43
But he said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”

Luke 7:22
So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Luke 8:1
[ The Parable of the Sower ] After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him,

Luke 9:6
So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

Luke 16:16
[ Additional Teachings ] “The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Luke 20:1
[ The Authority of Jesus Questioned ] One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him.

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32
“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

Acts 14:15
“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18
A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15
And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 10:16
But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

Hebrews 4:2
For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 4:6
Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,
7 God again set a certain day, calling it "Today." This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day.11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

There is one gospel, and one good news.

More slop, posting irrelevant verses, in drunkenness, think all the good news of the bible has the DBR in view, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,and clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel"(and "repent.")

Neither the Master, or the the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, idiot, during a time that the 12 were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, the same good news/gospel of the kingdom the Lord Jesus Christ preached-the dbr was hid from the 12, moron, as you've been shown. You're just too much of a demonic moron, to see it, admit it.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?117084-Saint-John-W-the-Great-hits-a-grand-slam

And another demon that has Judas preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV=satanism

God's Truth

Just think, Jesus preached all that good news, performed all those miracles to testify to the good news, all for what? All for Paul to say it was only for the Jews? All for Paul to say it is to us but not for us? No way, you preach Jesus spoke temporary things to a small group of people. Jesus' words are for everyone forever.