ECT Do all Madist believe the Apostle Paul is God ?

andyc

Let's see, do you get your information from Benny Hinn or Kenneth Copeland? It has to be one of your fellow Pentecostal/Charismatic leaders.
Well at least both of those guys read their bibles. You haven't even got one. You waste all your time on this forum typing useless comments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well at least both of those guys read their bibles. You haven't even got one. You waste all your time on this forum typing useless comments.

You're right, I don't have A Bible, I have a couple of them. One King James Version and the other, a New King James Version. I read and study out of the NKJV however.

My comments are useless to you for three different reasons:

1) You don't know how to Rightly Divide the word of God.
2) You hate my guts.
3) You trust in false doctrine.

DAN P

Hi and have you seen where Benny Hinn house is and that big RING he has on his finger and Copeland reads what , YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING !!

Dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're right, I don't have A Bible, I have a couple of them. One King James Version and the other, a New King James Version. I read and study out of the NKJV however.

My comments are useless to you for three different reasons:

1) You don't know how to Rightly Divide the word of God.
2) You hate my guts.
3) You trust in false doctrine.

Your time will come and then it may be too late.

Most every Christian reading your rubbish, knows you do not have Christ in your life.

LA

Interplanner

Your time will come and then it may be too late.

Most every Christian reading your rubbish, knows you do not have Christ in your life.

LA

To GM,
I don't know about hating, but your outburst the other day that Mt28 was the most anti-semitic thing ever to happen, was downright irrational.

You don't handle rightly divide properly. It's to a church leader and it's handle properly--don't get entangled with people about disputes about words when there are so many people to take care of.

ClimateSanity

No, fraud; I have never said you are lost.

That is your actual belief in conditional salvation being read by you into my words to you...you fraud.

Yours is actually a grace less gospel of grace...fraud.

He is not a parrot. He has learned from MAD people here. He went to the scriptures they refer to. He just didn't come by it himself is all. He is no fraud as he sincerely believes what he says. Not everyone is cracked up to be a scholar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He is not a parrot. He has learned from MAD people here. He went to the scriptures they refer to. He just didn't come by it himself is all. He is no fraud as he sincerely believes what he says. Not everyone is cracked up to be a scholar.

:chuckle: Do me a favor, will ya? if you ever become a Lawyer and I ever need one, please don't take me on as a Client. Thanks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To GM,
I don't know about hating, but your outburst the other day that Mt28 was the most anti-semitic thing ever to happen, was downright irrational.

You don't handle rightly divide properly. It's to a church leader and it's handle properly--don't get entangled with people about disputes about words when there are so many people to take care of.

I have NO idea what you're talking about? Perhaps you have me mixed up with another poster? I've had that happen before on TOL. Provide the proof or I will assume that's the case.

I have never said ANYTHING anti-semitic on TOL. If you're trying to cause trouble and you can't show proof, you'll be reported directly to Sherman the Mod. And, to Knight himself.