ECT Do all Madist believe the Apostle Paul is God ?

dodge

So, you happen to believe the posters on TOL are, "Dumb as Rocks?"

Not all of them just the ones who say things like ," Paul is called the I AM by the Holy Spirit" in scripture, and folks who believe it makes them look important to start every post with calling who they are posting to a derogatory name.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not all of them just the ones who say things like ," Paul is called the I AM by the Holy Spirit" in scripture, and folks who believe it makes them look important to start every post with calling who they are posting to a derogatory name.

Do you wish to rewrite that sentence? As it stands, it doesn't make any sense?

dodge

Are you certain that's the reason?

I took English 101, 102, and British Literature in college. Yep, that is the reason. I have seen stupid educated folks and really smart UN-educated ones. NO one can acquire common sense out of books unless of course it is the Bible.

Danoh

I took English 101, 102, and British Literature in college. Yep, that is the reason. I have seen stupid educated folks and really smart UN-educated ones. NO one can acquire common sense out of books unless of course it is the Bible.

How is it you use the word stupid to describe others, but take offense when it is used to describe you?

A bit duplicitous on your side.