Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have already explained it to you.

Obeying Jesus is eating his flesh.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Now... do you mean Obeying Jesus is eating His flesh...?

Or... By Obeying the rest of the Law... expelling the ceremonial Law... is Obeying Jesus and eating His flesh?

I am right to ask this... because you said this...
These are the purification/ceremonial works that used justify/clean the people before God:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those are the WORKS that Paul was speaking of that no one has to do anymore.

According to John 6:63 ... who's flesh doesn't matter? Who's flesh "PROFITS NOTHING"?

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]?

It's interesting you are silent now... because immediately following these words...

This happened...

John 6:66-69 From this time on, many of his talmidim turned back and no longer traveled around with him. So Yeshua said to the Twelve, “Don’t you want to leave too?” Shim‘on Kefa answered him, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the word of eternal life. We have trusted, and we know that you are the Holy One of God.”

God's Truth

Now... do you mean Obeying Jesus is eating His flesh...?
That is what Jesus explains.

Please read what I wrote more carefully.
Or... By Obeying the rest of the Law... expelling the ceremonial Law... is Obeying Jesus and eating His flesh?

There is a new law, Jesus taught the new law. The new law is the old law with some changes.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

According to John 6:63 ... who's flesh doesn't matter?

Jesus says his body is the bread from heaven. How do you think that does not matter?

Jesus suffered in the body and shed his blood on the cross from his body.

His body is the body of the Covenant.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is what Jesus explains.

There is a new law, Jesus taught the new law. The new law is the old law with some changes.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Jesus says his body is the bread from heaven. How do you think that does not matter?

Jesus suffered in the body and shed his blood on the cross from his body.

His body is the body of the Covenant.

Again... who's "flesh profits nothing"?

John 6:63

(A) Ours ... or (B) Jesus'

It's one.. or the other. Which one? And why did this happen?

John 6:66-69 From this time on, many of his talmidim turned back and no longer traveled around with him. So Yeshua said to the Twelve, “Don’t you want to leave too?” Shim‘on Kefa answered him, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the word of eternal life. We have trusted, and we know that you are the Holy One of God.”

These people, who deserted Jesus, were devout Jews and keepers of the Torah.

A or B [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

God's Truth

Again... who's "flesh profits nothing"?

(A) Ours ... or (B) Jesus'

It's one.. or the other. Which one? And why did this happen?

These people, who deserted Jesus, were devout Jews and keepers of the Torah.

A or B [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]

I have already explained it to you that Jesus was speaking about OBEYING being how we eat his flesh and not literally eating his flesh body.

His words are Spirit and life.

We do not get the Spirit and life unless we OBEY his words.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have already explained it to you that Jesus was speaking about OBEYING being how we eat his flesh and not literally eating his flesh body.

His words are Spirit and life.

We do not get the Spirit and life unless we OBEY his words.

A or B

A)Our flesh profits nothing...
B) Jesus flesh profits nothing...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
75577187.jpg

75577276.jpg

75577679.jpg

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... (You're Horribly Wrong)
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION] ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... (Consider this Well)
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
[MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION] ... Scarecrow?

Why do you Arians Cower and leave this "Blasphemous" post unrebutted? You think it will go away? Nope... I'll bump this till I die

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Newt Testament completely explains what a Christian is supposed to observe. There is no dismissal of the Law, but rather a countenance of it's virtues.

How Christians mess that up and think instead that God only demands that people have this 'workless faith' about them is beyond me, but it's preposterous by the very measure of the Bible.

Where there are no works, quite plainly, the Spirit is absent, because like a faith without works is a dead faith so to is a perceived spirit in a vain congregation.

God's Truth

A or B

A)Our flesh profits nothing...
B) Jesus flesh profits nothing...

How many times does it have to be explained to you?

Jesus is explaining that no one is to literally eat his flesh from his body, it is about obeying him, that is how they eat of him, it is spiritual.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How many times does it have to be explained to you?

Jesus is explaining that no one is to literally eat his flesh from his body, it is about obeying him, that is how they eat of him, it is spiritual.

Do you believe Jesus... that your flesh doesn't profit anything?

Yes or No

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Do you believe Jesus... that your flesh doesn't profit anything?

Yes or No

Jesus was explaining that he is not saying that we are to literally eat his flesh.

At last... You are literally trying to Twist Jesus' very BLATANT WORDS...

You are this...

John 6:66 From this time on, many of his talmidim turned back and no longer traveled around with him.

Let me tell you HOW STUPID YOUR TWISTING IS!!! So the people left because they wanted to cannibalize Jesus?

"Oh man! If you won't let us eat you... we're out!"

"Thanks for not feeding Your arm to us Jesus. You Cannibal-TEASE!!!"

Is that your final answer?

1jpxty.jpg

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] could have avoided this embarrassment by claiming Ephesians 2:8 and letting go of her trust in self.

God's Truth

At last... You are literally trying to Twist Jesus' very BLATANT WORDS...

You are this...

John 6:66 From this time on, many of his talmidim turned back and no longer traveled around with him.

Let me tell you HOW STUPID YOUR TWISTING IS!!! So the people left because they wanted to cannibalize Jesus?

"Oh man! If you won't let us eat you... we're out!"

"Thanks for not feeding Your arm to us Jesus. You Cannibal-TEASE!!!"

They left Jesus because they thought JESUS was telling them to literally eat his flesh.