Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

God's Truth

GT ... You are jumping the gun... I haven't addressed point 4 yet. You'll get your time.

Ps ... Paul was the Post ascension emissary of Jesus. So... how do you miss that Ephesians 2:8 is a grace Revelation from Jesus ... through Paul ... to The BOC?

I do no such things as you claim.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Deuteronomy 5 - Deuteronomy 31:26

Either you can fulfill it in full from birth to death...

Or you accept the "Bread from Heaven" and the free gift of God... Ephesians 2:8

No in-between!! Moses stands as an unbreakable force. The Mitzvah number 613... got it all locked in your brain GT? James 2:10

For you GT... note that I say the promise is fulfilled. The Jews are waiting for the return of the King of Kings... The Law is fulfilled but still stands. This is enough for now..

You're going to make point 4... lots of fun.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
hahahaha It is the ceremonial part of the law. Who ever told you that you can't call it what it was?

Check mate...

Hahahahahaha

Tee he he...

# Quote

No in-between!! Moses stands as an unbreakable force. The Mitzvah number 613... got it all locked in that brain GT? James 2:10

For you GT... note that I say the promise is fulfilled. The Jews are waiting for the return of the King of Kings... The Law is fulfilled but still stands. This is enough for now..

God's Truth

EvilEye,

Go back to my first question and answer it now please before I continue to show you more that you say that is wrong.

Again, deal with the first thing that I asked you.

Jesus tells us many times to obey.

According to you, anyone who preaches obedience is naughty and teaching a works salvation.

Is Jesus naughty according to you?

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James 2:10
Yep.
It was the whole law.
None of the law was to go undone.

Deuteronomy 5:31-33 KJV
(31) But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
(32) Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
(33) Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

God's Truth

Yep.
It was the whole law.

(31) But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
(32) Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
(33) Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

None of those scriptures say you can't call the ceremonial works 'ceremonial works'!

God's Truth

Take a look and see that it is right to call ceremonial works 'ceremonial'.

Mark 7:3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders.

John 2:6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

John 3:25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.

John 11:55 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, many went up from the country to Jerusalem for their ceremonial cleansing before the Passover.

John 18:28 [ Jesus Before Pilate ] Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover.

Acts 24:18 I was ceremonially clean when they found me in the temple courts doing this. There was no crowd with me, nor was I involved in any disturbance.

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so.

Now do you all who want to stop me from speaking about the purification/ceremonial WORKS want to stop it?!

Jerry Shugart

Those who insist that no one can be saved unless they first believe and then do works have a misunderstanding of these words of Paul:

"For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law" (Ro.3:28).​

Those people say that the "works" spoken of here only apply to the ceremonial law and nothing more. However, just a few verses earlier we can see that when Paul used the word "law" in the context he was referring to the moral law:

"Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin" (Ro.3:20).​

It is not by the ceremonial law whereby we become conscious of our sin but instead the moral law. Later in the same epistle Paul makes it plain that it was one of the Ten Commandments which gave him the knowledge of sin:

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet"
(Ro.7:7).​

Therefore, when Paul uses the word "works" in this verse he is speaking of the moral law:

"For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law" (Ro.3:28).​

In other words, our salvation is by faith alone and has nothing to do with keeping the moral law.

God's Truth

Those who insist that no one can be saved unless they first believe and then do works have a misunderstanding of these words of Paul:

Those people say that the "works" spoken of here only apply to the ceremonial law and nothing more. However, just a few verses earlier we can see that when Paul used the word "law" in the context he was referring to the moral law:

"Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin" (Ro.3:20).​

It is not by the ceremonial law whereby we become conscious of our sin but instead the moral law. Later in the same epistle Paul makes it plain that it was one of the Ten Commandments which gave him the knowledge of sin:

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet"

Therefore, when Paul uses the word "works" in this verse he is speaking of the moral law:

In other words, our salvation is by faith alone and has nothing to do with keeping the moral law.

You have NOT proved that the WORKS of the law is not the ceremonial works!

God's Truth

Peter and James must have heard how people were saying exactly what you are saying, and that is why Peter says what he does in 2 Peter 3:16 and 17. Read all of 2 Peter 3. He rebukes you all for misunderstanding Paul about no works. After Peter rebukes you all, he warns everyone to obey.

James must have heard about it too because he rebukes you all. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

God's Truth

Come on now all you faith aloner preachers.

Why won't any of you answer my question.

Let's see if someone will.

My question is what do you think people misunderstood about Paul's teachings?

Jerry Shugart

I wonder why Paul took part of the ceremonial law here?:

"Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them" (Acts 21:24-25).​

Are we to believe that Paul preached one thing and then did another?

Besides that,why in the world would Paul say anything to the Gentiles about being saved apart from the "works" of the ceremonial law since they were never under the ceremonial law in the first place (Ro.2:14)?

As usual, those who deny that we are saved by grace through faith alone prove that they do not believe the very gospel which saves So they are unable to understand these simple things (1 Cor.2:14).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter and James must have heard how people were saying exactly what you are saying, and that is why Peter says what he does in 2 Peter 3:16 and 17. Read all of 2 Peter 3. He rebukes you all for misunderstanding Paul about no works. After Peter rebukes you all, he warns everyone to obey.

James must have heard about it too because he rebukes you all. See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.
More nonsense from the truth denier.

Jerry Shugart

Some people misunderstand what James wrote in the second chapter of his epistle and what they mistakenly believe is directly contradicted by what he says in the first chapter:

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures"
(Jas.1:18).

That same truth is taught by Peter:

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you" (1 Pet.1:23,25).​

Of course those who do not believe "the gospel of grace" are incapable of understanding these things because to them they are foolishness (1 Cor.2:14).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well... the Arians seem to be afraid of the posted scripture.

# Shocker... Arians... Point two is still the OP focus... but...

Your "Obedience to the Law"... minus the "Ceremonial Law" is required for salvation... sister [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION]... has kicked off point 4.

So... the point 4 cork board will be made and GT's Dialogue with myself, [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] now stands as a great point 4 Address. Text book distortion of the gospel can be found in (works based) GT's comments. GT stands as an ultimate example of how someone can "strive" to be Like the Almighty Himself.

Isaiah 14:14 ... for you ... GT

Spoiler
EvilEye,

You say obedience to God is a works salvation and is naughty.

Tell me, did Jesus preach obedience?

Do you think Jesus is naughty?

Quite the contrary...

John 6:26-27, 33, 41, 63; 6:29

Ephesians 2:8 ... do you believe it? Do you GT?

All the scriptures where Jesus says to 'believe', those scriptures do NOT nullify all the many scriptures where Jesus tells us to 'obey'.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

You referenced the scripture that says Jesus is the bread, and he is, so tell me how do you eat this bread? Do you actually do something, or do you stare at the bread and believe?

You also referenced the scripture where Jesus says his words are life. Tell me how you get this life from his words if you do not do what the words say to do? That is like living in New York and trying to get to California just by staring at a map and believing it is the way.

Let's stay focused now...what are you going to do with all those scriptures that say to obey? Are you sure you should be cutting them out for the scriptures that say to believe? Of course we have to believe, and that is why we have scriptures telling us to believe, but there is no scripture that says to get rid of the scriptures that say 'obey'.

I asked you if what Jesus taught was naughty because you said it is naughty to preach obedience, for it is according to you, a works salvation. Jesus taught obedience, so I ask you again, is Jesus naughty according to you?

You brought up Ephesians here, I asked about Jesus, do you know that that is very unMadist of you?

However, I am glad you brought up Paul even though I specifically asked you about Jesus' teaching when he walked the earth. What you reference here about Paul is NOT Paul putting down obeying God. Paul is explaining that there is no more works to justify us before God, i.e. no more purification/ceremonial works, because those were the works the Jews used to have to do to clean themselves just to worship God. Now only Jesus' blood cleans us and that does NOT mean we no longer have to obey.

GT ... You are jumping the gun... I haven't addressed point 4 yet. You'll get your time.

Ps ... Paul was the Post ascension emissary of Jesus. So... how do you miss that Ephesians 2:8 is a grace Revelation from Jesus ... through Paul ... to The BOC?

I will place this on the Point 4 cork board... when it comes...

Thank you.

The Law is unbreakable. You cannot divide it.

; )

hahahaha It is the ceremonial part of the law. Who ever told you that you can't call it what it was?

No in-between!! Moses stands as an unbreakable force. The Mitzvah number 613... got it all locked in your brain GT? James 2:10

Check mate...

Hahahahahaha

Tee he he...

# Quote

EvilEye,

Go back to my first question and answer it now please before I continue to show you more that you say that is wrong.

According to you, anyone who preaches obedience is naughty and teaching a works salvation.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Yep.
It was the whole law.

None of those scriptures say you can't call the ceremonial works 'ceremonial works'!

Take a look and see that it is right to call ceremonial works 'ceremonial'.

Mark 7:3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders.

John 2:6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

John 3:25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing.

John 11:55 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, many went up from the country to Jerusalem for their ceremonial cleansing before the Passover.

John 18:28 [ Jesus Before Pilate ] Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover.

Acts 24:18 I was ceremonially clean when they found me in the temple courts doing this. There was no crowd with me, nor was I involved in any disturbance.

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so.

Now do you all who want to stop me from speaking about the purification/ceremonial WORKS want to stop it?!

You have NOT proved that the WORKS of the law is not the ceremonial works!

Come on now all you faith aloner preachers.

Why won't any of you answer my question.

Let's see if someone will.

My question is what do you think people misunderstood about Paul's teachings?

I wonder why Paul took part of the ceremonial law here?:

"Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them" (Acts 21:24-25).​

Are we to believe that Paul preached one thing and then did another?

Besides that,why in the world would Paul say anything to the Gentiles about being saved apart from the "works" of the ceremonial law since they were never under the ceremonial law in the first place (Ro.2:14)?

As usual, those who deny that we are saved by grace through faith alone prove that they do not believe the very gospel which saves So they are unable to understand these simple things (1 Cor.2:14).

Note that no matter how much [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION], [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] or myself scripturally rebut GT... She keeps taking the focus off of Jesus and placing it back on herself.

# Textbook Clarity

I'll make the cork board for point 4 as well. Drop my name in mention, as before... and a quote with scriptural refutation of a works based person... and it'll end up on the point 4 cork board.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Point 4

Works Based folks

Cork board

dress-up-boring-cork-board-5.jpg

I'm not going to make this complicated. Tambora has posted the best possible kryptonite for works based folks in this one post. Instead of posting what a bunch of works based folks say... I'm posting the biblical answer towards works based folks that they miss... time and time again.

Foolishness from another blood denier.

Romans 4:4-8 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
(7) Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
(8) Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

How many?
one
((((HINT: that one ain't you)))

Perfect answer to works based people Tambora! I wish they'd get it!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EvilEye,

Your answer is Here