Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

daqq

Yup, almost exactly like Keypurr.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

That is also no secret, in fact, Keypurr is the very reason I started posting here, because I saw one of his posts in a search one day, in which I could hardly believe my eyes, that we were in near total agreement though we had never met or spoken. So because of that I joined this forum and began talking to him. :)

daqq

Your views are a joke, especially when you deny that the words found in "bold" in the following passage did not happen when the Lord Jesus was raised from the dead, the same day when He was begotten of God:

"But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen for many days of them that came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses unto the people. And we bring you good tidings of the promise made unto the fathers, that God hath fulfilled the same unto our children, in that he raised up Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he hath spoken on this wise, I will give you the holy and sure [blessings] of David. Because he saith also in another [psalm], Thou wilt not give Thy Holy One to see corruption. For David, after he had in his own generation served the counsel of God, fell asleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: but he whom God raised up saw no corruption"
(Acts 13:30-37).​

We can clearly see that that all of these verses are speaking of the Lord Jesus bing raised from the dead. But you say that despite the fact that the first two verses are speaking of His resurrection and the last four verses are speaking about the same thing you say that the verses in "bold" are in regard to something entirely different from His resurrection.

According to your convoulated idea the words "raised up Jesus" in these verses have nothing to do with His resurrection!

I hope that they treat you well in your padded cell!!!

You have already been proven to be wrong in this and now it appears you want to keep bringing it up every time we speak. You lost that debate a long time ago now and you apparently do not care about the truth. It has been shown to you, over and over again in the thread already linked previously herein, and you know exactly what I speak of.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have already been proven to be wrong in this and now it appears you want to keep bringing it up every time we speak. You lost that debate a long time ago now and you apparently do not care about the truth. It has been shown to you, over and over again in the thread already linked previously herein, and you know exactly what I speak of.

many are sore losers.

God's Truth

That is also no secret, in fact, Keypurr is the very reason I started posting here, because I saw one of his posts in a search one day, in which I could hardly believe my eyes, that we were in near total agreement though we had never met or spoken. So because of that I joined this forum and began talking to him. :)

Are you saying Jesus was not the Son until his baptism?

Are you saying the Holy Spirit is not a he?

Jerry Shugart

It is only because of your deluded mind that you can even imagine that the words in "bold" are not referring to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus:

"But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen for many days of them that came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses unto the people. And we bring you good tidings of the promise made unto the fathers, that God hath fulfilled the same unto our children, in that he raised up Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he hath spoken on this wise, I will give you the holy and sure [blessings] of David. Because he saith also in another [psalm], Thou wilt not give Thy Holy One to see corruption. For David, after he had in his own generation served the counsel of God, fell asleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: but he whom God raised up saw no corruption"
(Acts 13:30-37).​

We can clearly see that that all of these verses are speaking of the Lord Jesus being raised from the dead. But you say that despite the fact that the first two verses are speaking of His resurrection and the last four verses are speaking about the same thing you say that the verses in "bold" are in regard to something entirely different from His resurrection.

And then you have the gall to insist that you won the debate on this subject, proving once again that you are delusional!

daqq

Are you saying Jesus was not the Son until his baptism?

Are you saying the Holy Spirit is not a he?

What I said was what Paul says: there is neither male nor female in Messiah.
As for THE SON I believe what the man Yeshua Testifies concerning him.
You can see many examples in the Gospel called John:

John 5:20-31 ASV
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that himself doeth: and greater works than these will he show him, that ye may marvel.
21 For as the Father raiseth the dead and giveth them life, even so the Son also giveth life to whom he will.
22 For neither doth the Father judge any man, but he hath given all judgment unto the Son;
23 that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father that sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath eternal life, and cometh not into judgment, but hath passed out of death into life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice
[G5456 φωνή phone - sound] of the Son of God; and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:
27 and he gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a [the] son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice,
29 and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.
30 I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Do you see it in the above?
Yeshua does not seek his own glory and neither does he seek his own will.
Yeshua does not testify concerning himself but he does testify concerning the Son.
If Yeshua testifies concerning himself then he himself says that his testimony is not true.
Yeshua therefore does not claim to be "the Son" but "a Son" of Elohim.

God's Truth

What I said was what Paul says: there is neither male nor female in Messiah.
That means it does not matter.

As for THE SON I believe what the man Yeshua Testifies concerning him.
You can see many examples in the Gospel called John:
You said that the Son is not a he, but Son means a he.

Do you think God’s Son barely came into Jesus at his baptism?

John 5:20-31 ASV
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that himself doeth: and greater works than these will he show him, that ye may marvel.
21 For as the Father raiseth the dead and giveth them life, even so the Son also giveth life to whom he will.
22 For neither doth the Father judge any man, but he hath given all judgment unto the Son;
23 that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father that sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath eternal life, and cometh not into judgment, but hath passed out of death into life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice [G5456 φωνή phone - sound] of the Son of God; and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:
27 and he gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a [the] son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice,
29 and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.
30 I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Do you see it in the above?
Yeshua does not seek his own glory and neither does he seek his own will.
Yeshua does not testify concerning himself but he does testify concerning the Son.
If Yeshua testifies concerning himself then he himself says that his testimony is not true.
Yeshua therefore does not claim to be "the Son" but "a Son" of Elohim.

Okay, I see exactly what you are saying. Thank you for explaining to me so carefully.

I hope you try to understand what I am saying too.

Now tell me something, do you believe that we are flesh and also have our own spirit in us?

Why cannot you see that Spirit Son and Jesus as being the same?

Why can’t you see that Jesus’ Spirit is the Sprit Son?

I believe Jesus is the Spirit.

There are many scriptures that say the Lord is the Spirit.

Why do you have to separate Jesus from the Spirit?

jsanford108

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, *not of works, lest anyone should boast. - Ephesians 2:8-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians2:8-9&version=NKJV

If someone does something they say is wrong, they're a hypocrite, simple as that. It has nothing (or at least, very little) to do with what's in a person's heart.

What is faith without works? Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

daqq

That means it does not matter.

You said that the Son is not a he, but Son means a he.

Do you think God’s Son barely came into Jesus at his baptism?

Okay, I see exactly what you are saying. Thank you for explaining to me so carefully.

I hope you try to understand what I am saying too.

Now tell me something, do you believe that we are flesh and also have our own spirit in us?

Why cannot you see that Spirit Son and Jesus as being the same?

Why can’t you see that Jesus’ Spirit is the Sprit Son?

I believe Jesus is the Spirit.

There are many scriptures that say the Lord is the Spirit.

Why do you have to separate Jesus from the Spirit?

Because the Holy Spirit that was in the man Yeshua is the Son, the Holy One, who descended from the heavens in corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua. That Spirit is the same Spirit of Adoption whereby we cry, Abba, Father, (Rom 8:15). That one is the Logos just exactly as the man Yeshua says: for the man Yeshua says that he judges no one, (John 8:15, 12:47-48), and his words shall not pass away, (Matt 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33). We must force ourselves to become true disciples of the full Testimony of Yeshua, and hold that Testimony in uprightness and truth, believing all of it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What is faith without works? Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Sounds like Law to me. Christians are not under Law. Christians are under Grace.

See, the problem woth Catholics like yourself is that you take scripture that was intended for the nation of Israel and you try to apply it to the Body of Christ, distorting the message of the Bible, so not only do you end up confused (even though you may not realize it), you end up, unwittingly, leading people, especially other Christians, into thinking that they can work their way to heaven as long as they have faith.

Have you read Pastor Enyart's "The Plot: An Overview of the Bible"? You should, because it clears up all the issues that deal woth law and grace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like Law to me. Christians are not under Law. Christians are under Grace.

See, the problem woth Catholics like yourself is that you take scripture that was intended for the nation of Israel and you try to apply it to the Body of Christ, distorting the message of the Bible, so not only do you end up confused (even though you may not realize it), you end up, unwittingly, leading people, especially other Christians, into thinking that they can work their way to heaven as long as they have faith.

Have you read Pastor Enyart's "The Plot: An Overview of the Bible"? You should, because it clears up all the issues that deal woth law and grace.

Oh, my, you are MAdist, that explains your disregard of Jesus' word.

God's Truth

Because the Holy Spirit that was in the man Yeshua is the Son, the Holy One, who descended from the heavens in corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua. That Spirit is the same Spirit of Adoption whereby we cry, Abba, Father, (Rom 8:15).
Yes, and it is Jesus in the flesh who cried out Abba.

That one is the Logos just exactly as the man Yeshua says: for the man Yeshua says that he judges no one, (John 8:15, 12:47-48), and his words shall not pass away, (Matt 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33). We must force ourselves to become true disciples of the full Testimony of Yeshua, and hold that Testimony in uprightness and truth, believing all of it.

I am wondering why you did not answer my questions.
Do you believe we all have our own spirit living inside us?
Why cannot you believe that Jesus’ Spirit is the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

Grace is not, "No one has to obey God anymore."

daqq

Yes, and it is Jesus in the flesh who cried out Abba.

I am wondering why you did not answer my questions.
Do you believe we all have our own spirit living inside us?
Why cannot you believe that Jesus’ Spirit is the Holy Spirit?

Empty yourself as both Yeshua and Paul teach.
Send away the spirit of the world back to the world from where it came. :)

God's Truth

Empty yourself as both Yeshua and Paul teach.
I don't know what you mean.
Send away the spirit of the world back to the world from where it came. :)

I have no idea what you mean.

Do you believe we all have a spirit inside of us that looks like us but is invisible?

Do you believe our spirits live on after the death of our bodies?

Do you believe when we are saved we receive the Holy Spirit?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
75577187.jpg

75577276.jpg

75577679.jpg

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... (You're Horribly Wrong)
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION] ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... (Consider this Well)
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
[MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION] ... Scarecrow?

Why do you Arians Cower and leave this "Blasphemous" post unrebutted? You think it will go away? Nope... I'll bump this till I die

At lesst trinitarians know that Jesus is not the Father in a mans body..

You are a modelist.

Stop trying to hide it.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How many times have you called me by mention of my name? and I have responded, and most of those times it was only to find you crying wolf again, and denying what I have already told you; even about myself and what I believe from the scripture. And yet when I called with the words of Messiah, and the Word of Elohim; you would not come, neither would you hear, but closed your ears and your eyes, and you deny the Testimony of Yeshua and Messiah the Son of Elohim. Hypocrites and liars are you with your fellow inmates, locked in the prison of your own making, O Herodians. :chuckle:

So... besides the fact that you have avoided answering to over 100 scriptures I've taken the time to link for you... your entire theology hangs on two passages in scripture that you misinterpret?

Your all over linking Psalms 2:7 to Luke 3:22...

Are you aware that Psalm 2 in context... clearly denotes an anointing of Kingship at verse 7

Psalm 2:1-12 Why are the nations in an uproar, the peoples grumbling in vain? The earth’s kings are taking positions, leaders conspiring together, against Adonai and his anointed. They cry, “Let’s break their fetters! Let’s throw off their chains!” He who sits in heaven laughs; Adonai looks at them in derision. Then in his anger he rebukes them, terrifies them in his fury. “I myself have installed my king on Tziyon, my holy mountain.” “I will proclaim the decree: Adonai said to me, ‘You are my son; today I became your father. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance; the whole wide world will be your possession. You will break them with an iron rod, shatter them like a clay pot.’” Therefore, kings, be wise; be warned, you judges of the earth. Serve Adonai with fear; rejoice, but with trembling. Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and you perish along the way, when suddenly his anger blazes. How blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hmmm.. and... what do you make of Luke 1:28-79 ?

And...

Well... you never really do anything except cry foul, declare false victory and misquote scripture or twist it in the lexicon. You're a 4 trick horse Daqq.

I'll kindly quote what I preemptively wrote to LA earlier about your Modaliam accusation that is false...

I think I'll just give up on any solid scriptural defense from you. You are all talk and no IRON, when it comes to understanding WHO Jesus really is.

You stand buried in scripture now... It will be piled up here... close to your words and your false assertions. [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... you don't even believe in "Atonement".

Do you even understand the implications of the two lineages of Jesus in Luke and Matthew? One is Joseph's ... who is the adoptive Father... And the other goes back to Eve... which is the Mother of ALL humanity... that's Mary's.

Quote to come...

Quote from myself to LA, who tried to make the same false accusation that you have...

Your quoted stuff, not in red... is whining because you obviously cherish 4 out of 5 of the cited doctrines. It boils down to misrepresentation and lies... so I won't even waste my breath...

The red?

You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] have collectively claimed that [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and I are modalists or Sabellianists.

You miss the point of either of our words about the mystery of (Deuteronomy 6:4 + 1 John 5:7-8 + Philippians 2:9 + Matthew 28:19 + John 14:9)

Modalism denies that there is a "Mystery" to God joining with all creation... (Hebrews 2:13-14 + Romans 8:3)

Pi3_22.jpg

In this union... "Avi-'Ad" uniquely related to His "Express Image Of Himself" (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15) or "Only Begotten Son" (John 3:16) in a genuine Father to Son relationship. He was literally His own Father and Son ... While Humanity was Entrusted with "Avi-'Ad" (Isaiah 9:6) as it's very Son as well. Thus... (Son of Man)

Upon saying "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit" another sacred union was established... through Christ bearing our sins before the Father.

Pi3_22.jpg

What we are now left with is a REVELATION OF LOVE! This Love binds us to "THE SON" as "THE SON IS BOUND TO THE FATHER". (John 14:7 + John 15:9-17)

We know that Jesus is Avi-'Ad per (Isaiah 9:6)

f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

Now... you have again shown your theological ignorance LA ... yet you persist to teach error and lie about others by claiming understanding in matters and expressing your miseducated opinion about them that you clearly don't realize is in full error.

MYSTERY LA... mystery!

We truly can't comprehend how (Deuteronomy 6:4) is an absolute, incontestable fact. We just have biblical revelations about how the ONE revealed His glory amongst us as a genuine Father to His Son and Son to His Father...

Do you claim to "Know the Full Wisdom of God?"

We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)... but clearly God has much more wisdom than our 3 pound brains can handle. Or... are you going Isaiah 14:14 on us?

I mean... who needs God when we have the LA Freeway ... right?

#He!! NO ... we are we and HE is He

After all ... (John 14:23 + Luke 17:21 + Romans 8:9)

75633599.jpg

As far as your other points ... Don't you get tired of being WRONG all of the time? I'm sorry if the other 4 points upset you.

Shall I encourage a sibling in Christ to imbibe in demon doctrine now?

# NOPE!!! (Proverbs 27:6)

Now... if you must understand the "mystery"... if you absolutely have to dig...

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... addressed the true "union" key Here .

You are not only without scriptural rebuttal... You employ deceit to cover your scriptural ignorance.

I dub thee... The Black Amputee of Monty Pythons Holy Grail...

Yup...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w

How DARE you associate my name with the others.

Now show me where I am not willing to confess and believe the testimony of Yeshua.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So... besides the fact that you have avoided answering to over 100 scriptures I've taken the time to link for you... your entire theology hangs on two passages in scripture that you misinterpret?

Your all over linking Psalms 2:7 to Luke 3:22...

Are you aware that Psalm 2 in context... clearly denotes an anointing of Kingship at verse 7

Psalm 2:1-12 Why are the nations in an uproar, the peoples grumbling in vain? The earth’s kings are taking positions, leaders conspiring together, against Adonai and his anointed. They cry, “Let’s break their fetters! Let’s throw off their chains!” He who sits in heaven laughs; Adonai looks at them in derision. Then in his anger he rebukes them, terrifies them in his fury. “I myself have installed my king on Tziyon, my holy mountain.” “I will proclaim the decree: Adonai said to me, ‘You are my son; today I became your father. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance; the whole wide world will be your possession. You will break them with an iron rod, shatter them like a clay pot.’” Therefore, kings, be wise; be warned, you judges of the earth. Serve Adonai with fear; rejoice, but with trembling. Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and you perish along the way, when suddenly his anger blazes. How blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hmmm.. and... what do you make of Luke 1:28-79 ?

And...

Well... you never really do anything except cry foul, declare false victory and misquote scripture or twist it in the lexicon. You're a 4 trick horse Daqq.

I'll kindly quote what I preemptively wrote to LA earlier about your Modaliam accusation that is false...

I think I'll just give up on any solid scriptural defense from you. You are all talk and no IRON, when it comes to understanding WHO Jesus really is.

You stand buried in scripture now... It will be piled up here... close to your words and your false assertions. [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... you don't even believe in "Atonement".

Do you even understand the implications of the two lineages of Jesus in Luke and Matthew? One is Joseph's ... who is the adoptive Father... And the other goes back to Eve... which is the Mother of ALL humanity... that's Mary's.

Quote to come...

Quote from myself to LA, who tried to make the same false accusation that you have...

You are not only without scriptural rebuttal... You employ deceit to cover your scriptural ignorance.

I dub thee... The Black Amputee of Monty Pythons Holy Grail...

Yup...

Stop hiding EE.

You believe Jesus is God in a human body, being one person.

That is denial of the Son.

LA