Did Paul Teach Two Opposing Doctrines?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not 2 opposing, he taught a different gospel than the original that Jesus taught and preached to the Jews. Paul's teaching was made to appeal to the Pagan world as well as his own theology that he brought to his new religion about---->Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
Not 2 opposing, he taught a different gospel than the original that Jesus taught and preached to the Jews. Paul's teaching was made to appeal to the Pagan world as well as his own theology that he brought to his new religion about---->Jesus.

There is only one Gospel that... Justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

It is our responsibility to know and understand this Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
No thanks, I'll stick with Paul's. It saves, it's easy to understand and it doesn't change from page to page.

I teach the same Gospel that Paul taught.

It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Your problem is that you don't believe it.

fishrovmen

I teach the same Gospel that Paul taught.

It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Your problem is that you don't believe it.

For once you are absolutely correct. I don't believe that you teach the Gospel that Paul taught. In fact, I am 100% convinced of it.

Robert Pate

Banned
For once you are absolutely correct. I don't believe that you teach the Gospel that Paul taught. In fact, I am 100% convinced of it.

Why don't you admit that you don't know what the Gospel is?

Most Calvinist think that the Gospel is that they have been predestinated.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, what you need to do is lose the hijacked Calvinist version in their redefinition of predestination

The version that makes sense, by a person who understood the reality and totality of predestination. Calvin didn't 'redefine' it, he corrected the error which Martin Luther refused to acknowledge of his theology- out of not being able to let go of certain things Catholic.