Did Paul Teach Two Opposing Doctrines?

fishrovmen

You have 0 understanding of the Gospel.

Because Jesus is Lord he can impute whatever he likes, to whoever he wants.

If you are found to be an unbeliever in the judgment, all of the sins that he atoned for in his crucifixon will be yours.
Another gem for AMR's ever growing list of your nonsense

Robert Pate

Banned
Hi if Paul taught 2 different doctrines , will someone explain Gal 2:14 ??

dan p

Paul didn't teach two different doctrines.

Paul taught that we are justified by faith and by faith alone.

It is the Calvinist that each we are have been predestinated, which is another Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I own a KJB. The word "predestinate" only appears in the Bible 4 Times. It is a theological mistake to build a doctrine on a word that only appears in the Bible 4 times. The words "faith" and "Believe" appear in the Bible hundreds of times.

As long as the word "predestinate" is used by Calvinist to literally abolish the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ both you and I have a Christian responsibility to oppose them.

God created mankind with a "free-will." God did not choose the so called
"Elect" for eternal life and the rest, were chosen for eternal damnation.

That is false doctrine in its purest form. The way to eternal life in this
dispensation, is to hear the Gospel of our salvation, place our faith in
Jesus Christ as our Savior, be sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by
water) into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit. There is no other Gospel
today.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Why do you think it says: "according to their works?" Instead of: "according to
their sins?" I believe, because Christ paid the price for ALL of mankind's sins.
However, only those who place ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior, will reap
the benefits.

1) Eternal Life.
2) They will receive no judgement.
2) Being a member of the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The unsaved, according to Revelation, will be judged by their works and
be cast into the Lake of Fire along with the Devil and his angels, for eternity.

fishrovmen

AMRs list must be very short. There's only one or two positions that
I disagree with Pate. Other than those, he appears to be "Right On."

I think posters misinterpret what Pates posting?

Do you agree with post 20 where Pate says that unbelievers will have not only their own sins which he claims were forgiven and destroyed imputed to them, but also the sins of the whole world?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you agree with post 20 where Pate says that unbelievers will have not only their own sins which he claims were forgiven and destroyed imputed to them, but also the sins of the whole world?

Is Pate talking about his own sins or every bodies sins? Ask him and
then I'll give an answer.

fishrovmen

Is Pate talking about his own sins or every bodies sins? Ask him and
then I'll give an answer.

Pate changes definitions of words from one post to the next, contradicts himself in the same way, refuses to answer questions and gives his favorite phrases of judgment when you ask too many questions. Post 20 is clear enough. Do you believe that God is not active in the world? Do you believe that God doesnt even see people? Do you believe God imputes sins that were already forgiven and destroyed back to people? These are just a few of his favorite things!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pate changes definitions of words from one post to the next, contradicts himself in the same way, refuses to answer questions and gives his favorite phrases of judgment when you ask too many questions. Post 20 is clear enough. Do you believe that God is not active in the world? Do you believe that God doesnt even see people? Do you believe God imputes sins that were already forgiven and destroyed back to people? These are just a few of his favorite things!

Well, if you're not gonna ask him then, I have no answer for you.

Robert Pate

Banned

I never said that unbelievers sins were forgiven. You said that.

fishrovmen

I never said that unbelievers sins were forgiven. You said that.

First of all, you don't have a clue what atonement is. For you clearly have stated in many threads that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world. Second, you have stated in numerous threads and posts over many years that the "we" and "us" in Ephesians is "all of humanity".
If that is so, then according to what Paul wrote in Ephesians 1:7, all of humanity has forgiveness of sins.
Ephesians 1:7 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
I'm sure you will have some lame excuse or one of your canned responses, rather than own up to the fact that your sadly mistaken.

Robert Pate

Banned
First of all, you don't have a clue what atonement is. For you clearly have stated in many threads that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world. Second, you have stated in numerous threads and posts over many years that the "we" and "us" in Ephesians is "all of humanity".
If that is so, then according to what Paul wrote in Ephesians 1:7, all of humanity has forgiveness of sins.
Ephesians 1:7 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
I'm sure you will have some lame excuse or one of your canned responses, rather than own up to the fact that your sadly mistaken.

See my new post, "Jesus Christ is God's Predestinated, Elected Man".

Maybe it will help you to understand the Gospel.

fishrovmen

No thanks, I'll stick with Paul's. It saves, it's easy to understand and it doesn't change from page to page.