Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yes.

The word 'God', 'LORD', 'Christ' are interchangeable, as shown in the many scriptures given.

The names of God, such as 'Redeemer', 'Savior', 'Holy One', Rock, the First and the Last, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, all the names God the Father is called, even the name 'Father', all those names are GOD THE FATHER's NAMES.

Jesus is given all the names the Father has.

God's Truth

Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

God's Truth

The Father and Jesus' hands are the same hands:

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Dartman

LOL!!!!Verses have been provided by myself and your camp so I don't need to.

:yawn: And redundant.
Not one verse that fulfills the requirements;

1) any sermon from Scripture explaining their Jesus. And Paul warns against "another Jesus" that the apostles didn't preach.

2) Any Scripture that states, explains or preaches ANY of the tenets unique to the trinity/oneness theories.

I think it may be necessary for me to more specifically define the terms used.

"states" ..express something definitely or clearly in speech or writing:
"the report stated that more than 51 percent of voters failed to participate"

"explains" ...... [FONT=&quot]make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail.

"preaches" .... ANY Biblical record of a Bible teacher describing [/FONT]
ANY of the tenets unique to the trinity/oneness theories.

There are MANY passages in Scripture that were RIPE opportunities for the revelation of trinity/oneness beliefs ...... and not ONCE did ANYONE in the Bible take that opportunity, and EXPLAIN Jesus or God consistent with a tenet unique to the trinity. IF either trinity or oneness were TRUE, then the Bible is intentionally deceptive.

Dartman

The word 'God', 'LORD', 'Christ' are interchangeable, as shown in the many scriptures given.
Hogwash.
GT said:
The names of God, such as 'Redeemer', 'Savior', 'Holy One', Rock, the First and the Last, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, all the names God the Father is called, even the name 'Father', all those names are GOD THE FATHER's NAMES.
No, they are not. They are describing a function, or a simile, or a role.... they are not names. They CAN be titles.... but not names.

Jesus tells us his God gave him "all authority, in heaven and on earth", and that God anointed Jesus to be Christ. .... Peter tells us Jehovah/YHVH God EXALTED Jesus TO BE; Lord, Savior and Prince, and Christ.

God APPOINTED Jesus to be the immortal King of Jehovah's perfect kingdom, and GAVE Jesus the throne of "HIS FATHER DAVID".

Jesus has authority over EVERYTHING ........ ACCEPT HIS GOD!

Dartman

Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.
Even in this horribly inaccurate, and biased, translation, your errors are exposed.
God is the one doing the "exalting", God is the one giving Jesus the name that is above every name ...... IF your theory were true, Paul would have said, God exalted himself, or, God has ALWAYS had the name that is above every name.

Your theory is ridiculous.

EVERY SINGLE point of Paul's discussion of Jesus' attitude/thinking .. (let this MIND be in you) ... is fulfilled in his ministry. Jesus IS in the "FORM" morphe of His God. Jesus IS made in human likeness .... just like all of us. Jesus DID "take the form of a servant" telling his apostles; "I am among you as one that serveth". Jesus DID submit to death on a cross.

ALL of these things DURING HIS MINISTRY.

This is EXACTLY like ALL of your "proof texts"...... It does NOT state, explain or preach ANY tenet unique to oneness (or trinity)... it merely is worded in such a way that you THINK it MEANS what you wish it said.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Servant of the Lord
Isa 49:1 "Listen, O coastlands, to Me, And take heed, you peoples from afar! The LORD has called Me from the womb; From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name.
Isa 49:2 And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me, And made Me a polished shaft; In His quiver He has hidden Me."
Isa 49:3 "And He said to me, 'You are My servant, O Israel, In whom I will be glorified.'
Isa 49:4 Then I said, 'I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain; Yet surely my just reward is with the LORD, And my work with my God.' "
Isa 49:5 "And now the LORD says, Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, So that Israel is gathered to Him (For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, And My God shall be My strength),
Isa 49:6 Indeed He says, 'It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.' "
Isa 49:7 Thus says the LORD, The Redeemer of Israel, their Holy One, To Him whom man despises, To Him whom the nation abhors, To the Servant of rulers: "Kings shall see and arise, Princes also shall worship, Because of the LORD who is faithful, The Holy One of Israel; And He has chosen You."
Translation:She punts her own "argument," as I pick it apart, and, as is her deceptive MO, just spams irrelevant verses, w/o explanation, that a monkey can do, ignoring verses that dismantle her made up argument.

john w

Hall of Fame
God, "the God of the whole earth," is identified as the LORD of hosts, the King, the holy one of Israel, the God of Israel, the King of Israel, the redeemer;

1 Samuel 17:45 KJV

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

2 Samuel 5:10 KJV

And David went on, and grew great, and the LORD God of hosts was with him.

2 Samuel 6:2 KJV
And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

2 Samuel 7:26 KJV
And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.

Psalm 24 KJV

10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalm 46:7 KJV

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 46:11 KJV

Psalm 59:5 KJV

Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.

Psalm 69:6 KJV

Let not them that wait on thee, O LORD God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Psalm 80:4 KJV

O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?

Psalm 80:19 KJV

Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psalm 84:3 KJV

Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.

Isaiah 9:7 KJV

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 21:10 KJV

O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

Isaiah 47:4 KJV

As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 54:5 KJV

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

----------

Psalm 24 KJV

A Psalm of David.

1 The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord?
or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart;
who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord,
and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek him,
that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates;
and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
the Lord mighty in battle
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates;
even lift them up, ye everlasting doors;
10 Who is this King of glory?
The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory
. Selah.

Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.

Isaiah 1:24 KJV

Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Isaiah 5:24 KJV

Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 6:3 KJV

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Isaiah 6:5 KJV

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 22:14 KJV

And it was revealed in mine ears by the Lord of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the LORD God of hosts.

Isaiah 37:16 KJV

O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

....and on and on....

Focus on Zechariah 2 KJV:

1 I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. 2 Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. 3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, 4 and said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: 5 for I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. 7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. 8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Thus, "the LORD"(verses 5-6), is speaking, and in verse 8, "the LORD of hosts," still speaking, says that someone has sent Him, "the LORD of hosts," to the nations. And, in verse 9....See it? This same LORD of hosts , says....

"ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me".

So, how many LORD of hosts are there? The LORD of hosts has sent himself, and the LORD of hosts, is an idiot, in writing the above scripture?

Rhetorical q. The Lord Jesus Christ is God, the LORD of hosts, but not identical to God the Father, also identified as the LORD of hosts, .......And thus, as it is written....

John 10 KJV
30 I and my Father are one.

Genesis 19 KJV

24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Huh? The LORD torched Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of heaven?

The LORD is an idiot? No, that "from the LORD out of heaven" is the LORD Jesus Christ, and that "the LORD" that rained...., is who? 2 distinct persons in the verse. "Connect the dots."

Watch the forthcoming spin....watch...........

Zechariah 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. 8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one. 10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses. 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Revelation 15 KJV

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

This one to whom all nations shall come and worship is the King, the LORD of hosts, the King of the saints, "the Lord God almighty," the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb, for he is Lord of Lords, King of Kings, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, God......

Revelation 17 KJV

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 19 KJV

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

QED.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God, "the God of the whole earth," is identified as the LORD of hosts, the King, the holy one of Israel, the God of Israel, the King of Israel, the redeemer;

1 Samuel 17:45 KJV

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

2 Samuel 5:10 KJV

And David went on, and grew great, and the LORD God of hosts was with him.

2 Samuel 6:2 KJV
And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

2 Samuel 7:26 KJV
And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.

Psalm 24 KJV

10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalm 46:7 KJV

Psalm 46:11 KJV

Psalm 59:5 KJV

Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.

Psalm 69:6 KJV

Let not them that wait on thee, O LORD God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Psalm 80:4 KJV

O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?

Psalm 80:19 KJV

Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Isaiah 9:7 KJV

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 21:10 KJV

O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

Isaiah 47:4 KJV

As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

----------

Psalm 24 KJV

A Psalm of David.

1 The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord?
or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart;
who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord,
and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek him,
that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates;
and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors;
8 Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
the Lord mighty in battle
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates;
even lift them up, ye everlasting doors;
10 Who is this King of glory?
The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory
. Selah.

Isaiah 1:24 KJV

Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Isaiah 5:24 KJV

Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 6:3 KJV

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Isaiah 6:5 KJV

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 22:14 KJV

And it was revealed in mine ears by the Lord of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the LORD God of hosts.

Isaiah 37:16 KJV

O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

....and on and on....

Focus on Zechariah 2 KJV:

1 I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. 2 Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. 3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, 4 and said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: 5 for I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. 7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. 8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Thus, "the LORD"(verses 5-6), is speaking, and in verse 8, "the LORD of hosts," still speaking, says that someone has sent Him to the nations. And, in verse 9....See it? This same LORD of hosts , says....

"ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me".

So, how many LORD of hosts are there? The LORD of hosts has sent himself, and the LORD of hosts, is an idiot, in writing the above scripture?

Rhetorical q. The Lord Jesus Christ is God, the LORD of hosts, but not identical to God the Father, also identified as the LORD of hosts, .......And thus, as it is written....

John 10 KJV
30 I and my Father are one.

Genesis 19 KJV

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

Huh? The LORD torched Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of heaven?

The LORD is an idiot? No, that "from the LORD out of heaven" is the LORD Jesus Christ

Are you sure you don't have it reversed?

Pretty sure that Christ was appearing as a theophany as the LORD raining fire and brimstone upon S&G from the LORD out of heaven...

That's how it's always been explained to me... :idunno:

Zechariah 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. 8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one. 10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses. 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Revelation 15 KJV

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

This one to whom all nations shall come and worship is the King, the LORD of hosts, the King of the saints, "the Lord God almighty," the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb, for he is Lord of Lords, King of Kings, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, God......

Revelation 17 KJV

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 19 KJV

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

QED.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you sure you don't have it reversed?

Pretty sure that Christ was appearing as a theophany as the LORD raining fire and brimstone upon S&G from the LORD out of heaven...

That's how it's always been explained to me... :idunno:

My point-2 distinct persons, in that one verse, as I am making a case, argument, to those who deny the doctrine of "The Trinity," such as "Oneness Pentecostals,"............

God's Truth

I gave you scriptures from the Holy Bible about the exact same time but the words 'God', 'Christ', and 'LORD' were interchanged, and you call the truth hogwash.

No, they are not. They are describing a function, or a simile, or a role.... they are not names. They CAN be titles.... but not names.
It is the SAME that the Father is called and the same that Jesus is called.

Jesus tells us his God gave him "all authority, in heaven and on earth", and that God anointed Jesus to be Christ. .... Peter tells us Jehovah/YHVH God EXALTED Jesus TO BE; Lord, Savior and Prince, and Christ.

God APPOINTED Jesus to be the immortal King of Jehovah's perfect kingdom, and GAVE Jesus the throne of "HIS FATHER DAVID".

Jesus has authority over EVERYTHING ........ ACCEPT HIS GOD!

It is surely shown that you go against God.

God's Truth

Even in this horribly inaccurate, and biased, translation, your errors are exposed.
God is the one doing the "exalting", God is the one giving Jesus the name that is above every name ...... IF your theory were true, Paul would have said, God exalted himself, or, God has ALWAYS had the name that is above every name.

Your theory is ridiculous.

EVERY SINGLE point of Paul's discussion of Jesus' attitude/thinking .. (let this MIND be in you) ... is fulfilled in his ministry. Jesus IS in the "FORM" morphe of His God. Jesus IS made in human likeness .... just like all of us. Jesus DID "take the form of a servant" telling his apostles; "I am among you as one that serveth". Jesus DID submit to death on a cross.

ALL of these things DURING HIS MINISTRY.

This is EXACTLY like ALL of your "proof texts"...... It does NOT state, explain or preach ANY tenet unique to oneness (or trinity)... it merely is worded in such a way that you THINK it MEANS what you wish it said.

All you have is denials. You don't have truth so all you can do is deny. Denial is not a defense for truth.
You are hanging onto your false beliefs and denying the truth no matter what.

Paul was glad to give up his false beliefs. But what silly things would you have to give up and don't. It is a shame.

Just listen to the things you say about the Spirit. You demean the Spirit to mere thoughts and not real form. Your beliefs are dead just like your description of the Spirit of God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My point-2 distinct persons, in that one verse, as I am making a case, argument, to those who deny the doctrine of "The Trinity," such as "Oneness Pentecostals,"............

Right, I get that.

And for that, :thumb:

My issue was with which one was which.

That's all.

:carryon:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All you have is denials. You don't have truth so all you can do is deny. Denial is not a defense for truth.
You are hanging onto your false beliefs and denying the truth no matter what.

Paul was glad to give up his false beliefs. But what silly things would you have to give up and don't. It is a shame.

Just listen to the things you say about the Spirit. You demean the Spirit to mere thoughts and not real form. Your beliefs are dead just like your description of the Spirit of God.

Hypocrite.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Father and Jesus' hands are the same hands:

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

How dense are you? Verse 28 speaks of Jesus' hands and verse 29 speaks of the Father's hands

Dartman

GT ;5303984 said:
I gave you scriptures from the Holy Bible
Some.
GT said:
about the exact same time but the words 'God', 'Christ', and 'LORD' were interchanged
Nope. I fully recognize it is YOUR OPINION that the words are interchanged ..... but you are wrong.

GT said:
and you call the truth hogwash.
Nope. I call YOUR CLAIMS hogwash.

GT said:
It is the SAME that the Father is called and the same that Jesus is called.
Let's test this;

Jesus is called "King of Kings", his God is called "King of Kings" .... this would APPEAR to support them both being God ...... just a tiny problem ... well, actually a COUPLE of problems .... or more;

Ezra 7:12 Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest, a scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace, and at such a time.

Ezek 26:7 For thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will bring upon Tyre Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and a company, and much people.

Dan 2:37 Thou, O king, art king of kings, unto whom the God of heaven hath given the kingdom, the power, and the strength, and the glory;

So, It is surely shown that you go against God.

God's Truth

Some.
Nope. I fully recognize it is YOUR OPINION that the words are interchanged ..... but you are wrong.

Nope. I call YOUR CLAIMS hogwash.

Prove it then. Post each scripture that I gave and show me how they are not as I said.

All you say is nope. You think you prove anything by just saying that?

Let's test this;

Jesus is called "King of Kings", his God is called "King of Kings" .... this would APPEAR to support them both being God ...... just a tiny problem ... well, actually a COUPLE of problems .... or more;

Ezra 7:12 Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest, a scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace, and at such a time.

Ezek 26:7 For thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will bring upon Tyre Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and a company, and much people.

Dan 2:37 Thou, O king, art king of kings, unto whom the God of heaven hath given the kingdom, the power, and the strength, and the glory;

So, It is surely shown that you go against God.
You gave those dumb argument before, but I gave you scripture that says Jesus is the King of kings over the people of the earth who are called king. So stop with the dumb claim that Jesus and Nebuchadnezzar are the same King of kings.

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

Status
Not open for further replies.