Destroying Islam

Arthur Brain

A question to those who think using nukes would somehow destroy Islam.

How?

Aside from the moral implications and suicidal nature of such a course of action for now then just break this down for me. How does nuking a country(ies) destroy an entire religion?

You can't exactly give a warning before an attack because that would defeat your entire objective. You'd need to strike so your 'enemy' doesn't have a chance to leave the target area otherwise what are you nuking, an unoccupied piece of land? So for the premise to be effective you're targeting not only extremists but peaceable people, women and children.

The "enemy" is hardly contained in one convenient location but worldwide so how exactly does this work and pan out? NATO would never sanction such an act so how does using the most devastating weapon at disposal actually eradicate it?

If anyone can give a detailed, reasoned and logical explanation as to how the above would work then please chime in. (Nick M, this rules out you from the get go).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I would not want to kill them. If they are hurting women our of some strange belief of female inferiority, then I think that is wrong. If they do this they need to keep out of western society. The whole idea is pathetic.

Arthur Brain

Long list of countries to nuke to get rid of Islam. Others would use nukes in defense and retaliation. In time there would be no humans to believe anything. As Perot would say "Problem solved".

Precisely, so why would anyone be so off their heads and bonkers enough to think nukes would "solve" anything? Are they just unutterably thick?

:think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so why would anyone be so off their heads and bonkers enough to think nukes would "solve" anything?
They said the same about the A-bomb.
But everybody wanted to gets their hands on some.
Apparently they thought those would be handy to have around to use for "problems".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I would not want to kill them. If they are hurting women our of some strange belief of female inferiority, then I think that is wrong. If they do this they need to keep out of western society. The whole idea is pathetic.

You know what's pathetic

A society that pretends that women are as good as men, and shunning other societies for being perfect examples of women not being as good as men :chuckle:

Last edited:

alwight

You know what's pathetic

A society that pretends that women are as good as men, and shunning other societies for being perfect examples of women not being as good as men :chuckle:
"[women]being as good as men"?

Arranging cushions?
Major League Baseball?
Gestating a foetus? :sherlock:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depleting the population of muslims in the world is good for the world. Depleting the population of Nazis in WW2 was good for the world.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:thumb:

You know what's pathetic

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"[women]being as good as men"?

Arranging cushions?
Major League Baseball?
Gestating a foetus? :sherlock:

There's nothing a woman can do that a man can't do better.

Who is the best scientist, or artist, philosopher, or mathematician? Who invented these things? Who built, ruled, and progressed the world?

Even St. Augustine flat out stated that the only purpose of women is to give birth- and look at the atrocity that's become: birth control being the outright answer for female autonomy.

That's what it boiled down to. A sham.

But the world forgets these things- they make up their own reality and shun the real one. This is what happened in Eden, hombre- man takes a bite out of what he knows is wrong but what the woman demands.

Men have been captivated into a lie that women are equal, stripped of their own accomplishment so that they are just as, or even more entitled, to them than they. They have been made fools out of, and that is what a feminized man is.

But yeah, preach that PC, buddy, and I'll stick to ~reality~ :)